Queen Of New Orleans

By Mikealsonlover12

Book 5 My name is Aleah Labonair but most people know me by Angel Gilbert. I hate being what I am snapping at... More

Cast/Trailer/ Ship contest
Power
Fight
The Original Bitch
Hell
The Original Doppelgangers
WHO DO YOU SHIP!!
Hope
Forgive me father for I have sinned
Once Upon a time there was a Sociopath and Psychotic Bitch
Help! Ive been kidnapped by a sociopath
My first EDIT ever!!
A/N Slightly Important
Coming soon
Be on the look out
Another day in Mystic Falls
Vacation
The wedding of Death
Last call for Sheriff forbes
Revenge
Signature
Ancesteral Magic
Dahlia
Disaster wedding
I love you, Goodbye
Crescent Curse
Book 6

Humanity

567 13 5
By Mikealsonlover12

I wake up with a gasp in the Salvatore boarding house. I look at my phone which buzzes and see that someone's calling me I look and see that its Caroline.

I groan: This bitch.

I answer: What the hell do you want.

Caroline sighs: You could be much nicer. I expected you to wake up earlier but look it's been a full day. Your quite slow.

I took my eyes: And your quite annoying.

Caroline: I'm at the bar near at whittmore. If you don't come I'll have Liam. Elena's ex boyfriend will kill Sarah Salvatore... Stefan and Damon's great niece. Her life's in your hands if you don't come Sarah's dead and then I'll personally kill your brother and sister.

I growl: I'm on my way.

I get into my car and drive to whittmore college. I park once I'm there and vamp speed to this so called bar. I rush in to see a smirking Caroline and Stefan who's on the ground and is looking worried.

I growl at Caroline: Let her go now I'm here.

Caroline: You don't realize this, but this really does hurt me to watch.

She sighs, clearly disappointed at herself

Caroline: I'm pathetic.

She picks up Enzo's phone and speaks into it.

Caroline: Liam, she stopped screaming. Is she--

Liam: I think she passed out.

Caroline sighs impatiently: Kill her. Call me when it's done.

She hangs up the phone and shoves it in her back pocket. Suddenly, Stefan's phone starts to ring, so Caroline bends over, pulls his phone out of his back pocket and pulls out the stake in his back at the same time. He groans in pain as she answers it.

Caroline: Stefan's phone?

Elena: Caroline, where are they?

I yell: Elena.

Caroline glares at me: Hey. You're gonna be a doctor, right? How long can one live without their heart? Maybe, like, three seconds tops?

I can't really expose myself at the moment.

I walk over and help Stefan get to his feet after he's up he stands next to me.

Stefan: She's gonna let her die, Elena.

Elena: I can't find them anywhere. We're running out of time!

Caroline turns to face Stefan, who looks terrified. He sighs in defeat and looks at Caroline.

Stefan looks at me: Angel Bring me back.

Elena: What? Angel what does he mean.

I shake my head vigorously and yelling: I don't know Elena I don't know. Stefan bring you back from what.

Stefan says afraid: Just remember to bring me back.

I then catch on to what he's gonna do and so does Elena.

As I run towards Stefan Caroline stakes me in my back.

Caroline whispers: I'm not done with you yet.

I cry out as I look at Stefan: No, no, no, no, no, no. Stefan! No! Stefan, no!

Elena yells: Angel.

Stefan takes a deep breath and closes his eyes as I watch with fear. Seconds later, Stefan opens his eyes again, and his expression has changed. He's gone Stefan's gone.

He smiles and then looks down at me with that haunting smirk of his.

Stefan: Look at what we got here.

Caroline hums as she pulls out the stake in my back. I vamp speed up.

I look at Stefan: You told me to bring you back and I'll bring you back.

Caroline groans: Your such a buzzkill stop acting like Elena.

As I'm about to speak Stefan vamp speeds towards me with a stake and stabs me in the stomach. I groan in pain.

Stefan whispers in my ear: I have a better idea. How about you turn it off too.

Caroline smiles gleefully: Perfect.

I growl: No.

Stefan looks at Caroline: Find me a brunette male or female doesn't matter.

Caroline vamp speeds out leaving Stefan and I alone.

I choke out: Just come home with me. We can fix you and Caroline. We'll get you help before it's too late.

Stefan scoffs: I don't want to be saved.

He twists the stake in my stomach causing me to fall.

Stefan laughs: Aww you lost a lot of blood you know what that means.

Caroline comes in with a female who's a brunette: You need blood.

I shake my head as I try and get up but they both force me down. The girl looks around in fear.

I look at Stefan pleadingly: I don't want to hurt you. Just let the girl and I go.

That's when I hear the girls heart beat and stop. I look at her and try and control myself and it works for a while until Stefan bits into her neck and brings her in front of me.

Caroline rips the stake out my stomach and forces me up. I can't help but stare at the bite mark on her neck. The blood pumping through her veins drive me insane. As much as I want to I won't.

Stefan puts his hand on the bite mark and then puts his hand on my lips wiping the blood on my lips and I feel the veins under my eyes come out. I push him away. He didn't seem to like that.

Stefan yells: You know what. How about I pay your sister Elena a visit and rip her heart out in front of you. Or better yet I'll kill Jeremy.

I grab him by his collar: You touch a hair on there head and your dead. Both of you.

Stefan breaks my wrist which causes me to groan in pain. For some reason I don't feel as powerful as I was before. Then I think I'm seeing two Stefan's but I realize that one is Silas.

Silas shrugs: I helped you out a bit. They won't know your secret. They'll still see you as a vampire.

I groan out as I'm being pushed to the floor.

Stefan: You kill me Damon will never forgive you. You kill Caroline... Tyler, Matt, Bonnie Who you didn't help, Elena your own sister won't forgive you.

Caroline walks behind me and Stefan in front.

I glare at Stefan a bit.

Stefan looks at his pretend watch: So what's it gonna be.

I look at Stefan and if I want to feel something for the last time I want to feel slightly good.

I kiss Stefan and he kisses back with lust. I pull away.

I lock eyes with an emotionless Stefan and then I close my eyes and find the switch as I get ready to turn it off I go into flashbacks from the first time I turned it off and everything that I've done wrong. Then I flip it and I feel absolutely nothing.

I open my eyes and see Stefan and Caroline who's no longer behind me smiling in satisfaction.

Stefan flashes his eyes as he walks towards the girl and bites into her neck letting a lot more blood flow on out.

Stefan looks at me: I know a ripper enjoys the hunt.

He compels the girl to run from me she didn't get a chance to leave the bar as I grab her by her hair and listen to her scream "let me go."

I look her in the eyes as my eyes flash bloodshot red thanks to Silas. I open my mouth and latch on to her neck enjoying her blood.

3rd POV

Elena is in the hospital and is in the middle of saving Sarah Salvatore. Elena rushes over to where Sarah is laying, bites into her wrist and feeds Sarah her blood

Liam: I have to take out her heart.

Liam lunges for Sarah's chest to complete the task Caroline compelled him to do, but Elena, at a loss for other options, grabs both of his wrists and breaks them. Liam yells in pain and falls to the floor.

Liam yells: Ah!

Elena continues to feed Sarah her blood until Sarah starts to cough and becomes conscious again.

Elena relieved: Oh. It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay.

Elena pulls out her phone and dials Stefan. The phone rings a couple of times. She walks away from the operating table and leans against the door frame for him to answer it.

Stefan: Hello?

Elena: Stefan, hey, thank God. I found her. I... she's gonna be okay.

Stefan: Oh, really?

Elena can tell something is wrong by the tone of Stefan's voice and becomes concerned.

Elena: Stefan, are you okay?

Stefan: Well, I will be in one second.

He takes a sip of his drink and sighs in relief.

Stefan: Mmmm... I really needed that.

Elena: Please don't tell me that you shut it off.

Stefan doesn't answer, and Elena's voice rises in volume as she becomes stressed.

Elena yells: Stefan, don't you dare tell me that you shut it off!

Stefan: Okay. I won't. 

He passes the phone to Caroline, who is laying on her back on the bar.

Caroline: He shut it off.

Elena: Where's my fucking sister.

Caroline surprised: Potty mouth. She's right over here just let me step over the body's first she made a mess.

Elena is screaming on the phone as Caroline is walking over several body's trying to get over to a growling Angel. Stefan looks at Angel in a competitive, lustful and proud way.

Caroline crouches down next to Angel who's feeding on a man. She growls one last time and then his head falls. She doesn't even look at Caroline she just snatches the phone in vamp speed which startles Caroline.

Angel doesn't say anything as she puts the phone to her ear.

Elena: Why did you turn it off.

Angel rolls her eyes: Just fuck off.

Angel hangs up the phone and stands up and smirks toward Stefan and Caroline.

Stefan vamp speeds towards Angel and starts to make out with her. Tasting the metallic in her mouth from the blood but it also tastes so sweet. Unexpectedly Angel rams her fist in Stefan's chest heaving his heart.

Caroline looks over at Angel warily. Stefan groans and chuckles at the same time. Angel using her free hand to tilt Stefan's head up towards hers.

Angel smirks devilishly at Stefan: Oh you have no idea what you just awoken.

__________________________

FUCK IT UP ANGEL GILBERT YAAASSS QUEEN.

I really wanted another emotionless Angel and I love this because it's gonna be a lot more fun than when she turned it off the first time.

What was your favorite part?

Did you enjoy it?

Vote Comment

Have a nice day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 944 27
Rieka Donovan-Bellissima left Mystic Falls with her best friend, Hayley Marshall, to search for their family. Rieka's looking for her mom's family bu...
51.3K 817 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
59.3K 867 25
From the day Daisy Cullen was born, her life was never normal. Being a hybrid in a world full of humans, Vampires and Werewolves is dangerous. Especi...
3K 92 19
Meet Sabrina Cooper. A 24-year old young adult college student at Stamford Academy. She keeps to herself and enjoys spending time with her best frien...