Renae Dreams (Currently Editi...

By _jasthewriter

Have you ever been homeless? Ever been without lights and water? Did you ever fear that the neighbors would c... More

1.)
2.) Second time's a charm?
3.) Librarian Girl
4.) Walk of Shame
5.) Empty Promises
6.) Wishing Death
7.) Broken Hearted
8.) Trigger Warning
9.) Soul Searching
10.) No Room Left to Fight
11.) Baby Steps
12.) Flashbacks
13.) Second Base
14.) 911
15.) The Big House
16.) Save Me
17.) Cold shoulder
18.) Cat and Mouse
19.) Another date?
20.) Request
21.) No more teasing
22.) Making a mistake
23.) 2 Faced
25.) Then there were 2
26.) Healing
27.) Tired of fighting
28.) Communicating
29.) Gift of Giving
30.) Strip Tease & Love Making
31.) His & Hers
32.) Spewing ignorance
33.) Skeletons
34.) Old habits
35.) Warning 1
36.) Owed Dues
37.) Triggers
38.) Bad Decisions
39.) Emotionless
40.) Chess or Checkers?
41.) Vendetta & Heartache
42.) Miracles
43.)
44.) Death wish
45.) My First Love
46.) Missing You
47.) Always something
48.) Hello Fear
49.) Butterflies
50.) Deja Vu

24.) Trigger finger

5.6K 323 249
By _jasthewriter

EGYPT's House
August 12th (Renae's birthday)

"You just got here?" Dajon asked opening the door for Kingston who looked extremely exhausted.

"Yeah, did y'all hear anything yet?" He asked slapping hands with Bryson and Malik.

"Not yet, the police said since she's grown they can't label it as a runaway or missing persons report because she could be at a "friends house" wanting to get away from us." Egypt announced and King furrowed his brows.

"That's because you told them she had a history of ignoring you and then they pulled her records and saw that she was checked into a damn mental facility." Dajon told him and King gave Egypt a funny look.

"Do you even care about her? It's like every chance you get to change, you find some way to down talk her." He spoke and Bryson gave him a look.

"How many times do I have to tell yo ass just because you're fucking my daughter don't give you a right to disrespect me?" She spat getting up and Kingston chuckled.

"First of all." He began as he side stepped Bryson and Dajon.

"If you think your daughter is having sex, dat shows how much you don't talk to her. If you would like ta know, she is very much still a virgin and it's not disrespect if I'm stating blatant facts." He told her and she cocked her head.

"Every time something goes wrong, you find a reason to throw me not paying enough attention to her in my face."

"Because you don't!" He yelled.

"And you do?!"

"I pay more attention than you do! Who in dis house knows her better than me? No fucking body!" He snapped.

Dajon went to speak up but Egypt started yelling and cursing and King started yelling right on back.

"YOU DON'T LOVE HER!" His voice roared and the room grew quiet.

Everyone unsure of what to say because if truth be told, majority of them thought the same thing but only King had the balls to say it.

"What did you just say?" She asked on the verge of tears.

Before he could repeat himself, there was a knock at the door.

Dajon rushed to open it only to be disappointed seeing that it was just Keenan.

"Y'all ain't hear anything from her yet?" He asked and Dajon shook his head walking into the kitchen.

King looked at Egypt then went and sat down.

"What I miss?" Keenan asked after slapping hands with Malik.

"Nothing." Bryson replied getting up to open the door.

Opening the door, everyone stood frozen looking at a very distraught Renae.

"Oh my God." Egypt spoke covering her mouth as she examined Renae's ripped clothes and bruised face.

"Zuri? What happened?" Bryson asked reaching for her but she held her hands and shook her head as lip began to tremble.

Trying to speak, her words became inaudible as she began to stagger.

"Oh my God!"

**

Virginia Beach General

"The reports came back negative, but it does show signs of someone trying to break her hymen. From the fractured ribs, busted lip and blood on her hands, it leads us to believe there was more than one attacker involved and she seemed to have put up a good fight." The Doctor announced.

"They did manage to perform anal... we're waiting on the STD and HIV tests to come back, she's asleep if you guys want to go in there."

Walking away, King clenched and unclenched his jaws as he paced back and forth.

Something told him not to leave but he left anyway.

"See what you did? If your ass wouldn't h— lady don't you fucking play wit me right now! I am not in da mood for your bullshit! I will punch da fuck out of you in front of yo nigga and son!" King spat cutting Egypt off.

"Chill out bro." Dajon spoke up, "Nah, ever since I been around she's been throwing cheap shots and y'all let dat shit rock. I ain't wit dat, never been wit dat and I'm not putting up wit da shit. Just say you failed as a mother and keep dat shit pushing!" He snapped punching a hole into the wall and Keenan rose to his feet.

"What? What da fuck you gon do woe? I will break yo fucking jaw in dis hea hospital do NOT play with me!" He warned stepping into Keenan's face.

Malik tried to step between the 2 but King pushed him out the way.

"You've been real disrespectful lately, I'm not finna stand here and let you disrespect my aunt like that."

"Nigga how many times has she called me a coward and no good ass nigga? Six damn times since we've been in dis waiting room. Don't come at me wit dat bullshit because I'm ready to take any nigga head off right now, including yours!" He yelled shoving Keenan back.

When Keenan went to swing Bryson pulled him back and Dajon and Malik tried to hold Kingston back but he started terrorizing the waiting room up.

A few security guards rushed in and had to use excessive force to get him out when he tried to fight them.

What turned into a bad day turned into a disastrous one.

**

RENAE
The next morning

"Legally we can't keep her here if she doesn't want to stay." The Doctor told Bryson as Renae sat on the windowpane staring out at the birds.

"She's not healed." Kingston spoke up.

"She doesn't want to take the pain pills and she refuses to stay here, so we have no choice but to let her leave." He replied before he left out to get her discharge papers.

"Nae?" King called walking towards her, ignoring him, she continued to stare out the window as she began to force herself to shut down.

"Zuri?" Bryson called and she ignored him.

"Nae?" King called placing his hand on her shoulder and she turned and looked at him.

"Don't. Touch. Me." She gritted pushing his hand away.

Sighing, he slid his hands inside his pocket and walked out the room.

The Doctor came back in with her papers and Bryson signed them before leaving out.

"Do you know who the people were?" Bryson asked once they got settled in his car.

Ignoring him, Renae stared down at the splint on her finger.

She fractured it when she punched Melton in his face.

"How many was it?" King asked.

"Three." She mumbled laying back in the seat as she tried to ignore the pain.

"Did you know dem?" He asked turning around in his seat to look at her, ignoring him, she closed her eyes as the memories came back.

August 10th

Getting up off the floor, Renae rushed over towards her bag and went to get her phone out but the door was pushed open forcefully.

In walked Melton and two friends.

"That's her?" The taller white guy asked.

"That's her pretty ass." Melton replied, Renae, began searching her bag for her mace only to hear Melton laughing.

"Looking for these?" He asked dangling her keys with her mace attached.

"Let's go for a ride."

"No! STOP!" She screamed trying to make a run got for it but Melton and the other guy grabbed her.

The third friend gathered her things, while Melton and the other friend carried her out the room sure to cover her mouth.

"Just let me go." She cried from the back seat as Melton held the gun to her back.

"I was going to, but then I started thinking about how pretty you were.. your boyfriend doesn't deserve you." He spoke as he kissed on her neck and she turned her head closing her eyes.

"Vic behind us right?"

"Yeah his ass following us." Melton answered as he eased his hand inside Renae's panties.

Her hands and ankles were tied up.

"Please don't." She begged looking at him, smirking, Melton rammed his finger inside her causing her to yell out.

"Nigga what the hell?" The friend asked looking back.

"Just drive, I got this." He spoke covering Renae's mouth as he fingered her roughly.

Even though she didn't like it, her body seemed to have a mind of its own and covered his finger as she came involuntarily.

Crying softly, Renae shook her head repeatedly when he went for his belt.

Smirking, Melton sucked on his finger before he pushed her back and hovered over her.

"In the car really?" The friend asked.

"I want first hit nigga, just drive."

**

Present day

"Renae?" Kingston called for the 4th time. Not wanting to startle her or trigger anything, he just sat in the back with her as she continued to stare out of it.

"When can we get da DNA results back?" He asked and equal pissed off Bryson.

"They're supposed to call in three days."

"Make sure you let me know." King spoke looking at Renae watching as the tears began to roll down her cheek as she mumbled stuff lowly.

"I don't know if she's coming back from dis one."

**

KINGSTON
August 17th

"Melton Hill and Victor Reynold." Are the first two abusers, they haven't identified the third person yet." Bryson told King as they sat out back.

"Whatever you plan on doing... be smart. You still got my daughter to worry about." He told him before he got up and walked back inside the house.

Nodding slowly, King pulled out his track phone and called Jamel.

"What's popping?"

"I need information on a Melton Hill and Victor Reynold."

"I can get dis back to you in a couple hours." Jamel replied as he power up his laptop.

"Aight, hit me back." King spoke before hanging up.

Sliding his phone in his pocket, he folded his hands under his chin and stared out letting his mind calculate some things.

"What's the plans?" Dajon asked stepping out back.

"Let me worry about dis." King replied making a hit list in his head.

"That's my sister."

"So? I don't need her pissed at me if you get caught up." He told him and Dajon shook his head going back inside.

Getting up, King headed back inside locking eyes with an officer.

"What da hell they doing here?" He asked turning his nose up.

"They needed to ask some questions." Egypt answered.

"Did you not hear when your daughter said she did NOT want to talk to dem?" He asked, ignoring him, Egypt began speaking to them.

Shaking his head, King grabbed his keys off the table and left out ignoring the officer calling for him.

Everything Renae said, Egypt always found a way to do the opposite.

He was growing tired of her and his dislike for her was soon going to be known.

If she wanted to pretend to care he had no problems with playing along.

*
*
*

Thoughts?

How we feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 297 17
**********Complete********* Andie had a pretty tough life, her dad had abandoned them when she was two. Her mom worked hard to keep a roof over their...
436K 14.1K 39
This is A Mature Book Read at your own risk After Nearly being Beaten to Death and Almost Raped by her Step Father from Hell A few days ago , Alexis...
12.2K 1.1K 37
☆A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY - October 2017☆ ★Highest ranking in adventure: #81 ★Winner of the 2017 Sparkling awards! Action/Adventure 1st place! ★Winne...
Lucian By SmutH03.

Short Story

197K 4.5K 36
"If you'd let me- I'd fuck the fuck out of you." He backs me into the hard wall and I gasp as the cold, white concrete wall touches my naked back. "L...