When A Lazy Person Gets Reinc...

Autorstwa Littlepho

Rose was an artist and musician in her past life, she died somehow and got reincarnated as the villainess of... Więcej

Note + Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not Necessarily An Author's Note But It's Not Really A Chapter Either
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 (Real)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author' Note ❗IMPORTANT❗
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
‼️VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT‼️ Please Read, But Don't Kill Me
Voting Results
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

12.6K 486 98
Autorstwa Littlepho

I looked around only to  be shocked by the small group that's gathered.

"Oni-san why is there so little people here?" I asked.

"Oh, only the nobles and royals gets a free pass into the academy, others will have to pass a test." I nodded, status discrimination is real yo. My eyes then traveled through the crowd to find a familiar face.

"Sakura!" I called once I saw her lush green hair and golden eyes. Hearing her name being called she looked up and finding the source of the call she smiled and waved, then she started maneuvering through the crowd.

"Yuki!" She cried and opened her arms to give me a death hug.

"Can't breathe." I muttered. Brother went up to Sakura and tried prying her off me.

"Sorry, Sorry." She said sheepishly. Da heck? How'd her personality change so much. First she was cold, them polite, and now? She's like the real Sakura! Cheerful and easy-going! "And this was always my personality, it's just that I'm not comfy around strangers." Da heck? Is she a mind reader? "And no, I'm not a mind reader. Your face is way too obvious." Wahhhhhhh! A mind reader!

I thought I saw Sakura pacepalm alongside with brother, but they wouldn't!

SNAP! My thoughts were interrupted by someone snapping their fingers. The mass as one turned their heads, kinda pissed they were interrupted while they were talking. But that anger quelled immediately when they saw who it was.

"Kya! It's the student council president!"

"My gawd, he's so hot."

"My idol!"

"My god!" Voices of the female population whole the island. I leaned towards my brother.

"Oni-San who is he?" I asked. 

"He's the student council president, Haruka Sato, the prince of the white tiger clan."

Prince... of.... the.... white.... tiger.... clan? A capture target? Noooooooooooooo, my death is closer. My grip on the fan tightened, and unknowningly I fed my fan some magic. My eyes changed colors, my kimono changed colors, and my fan changed colors. All into an icy blue. The nobles shivered as they felt a cold breeze, they froze, as if the winds had blew through their souls. The royalties however looked unaffected.

"Yuki, you okay?" My brother asked worriedly. Sakura just stood there, looking on without an expression.

"Yea, sorry just don't feel alright.." of course I don't feel alright, who would if they saw someone who could be their potential killer? I looked at the area where the student council were. I bowed down a bit, my kimono, eyes, and fan returned to its original color. "My apologies," I said. The 10 people stood there silently before nodding. Then they turned back to the crowd.

"We are the student council members." One of the five males said. He was Kaito Kondo, my cousin. "Today you have all been invited to enroll in the academy. If you have any questions feel free to ask." And they stopped talking. The crowd bursted into an applause.

N-no way.... that's it? No long speech, no boring speech, in fact there was no speech! Crap I would so like the student council if it weren't for the fact that some of those people are gonna kill me.

"Ummm, I have a question!" One girl raised her hand. Kaito, who previously spoke nodded to her. Indicating that she may ask. "D-does Haruka-kun have a girlfriend?" She asked with a red face. The female population looked at the members with a hopeful face.

"Pft!" I accidentally let a small laugh, hey don't blame me, that is absolutely hilarious. I received the glares of the entire female population, but brother and Sakura glared back with a glare that was 100x more terrifying.

"No, but he doesn't plan on getting one, especially with the likes of you." Kaito ruthlessly, yet truthfully answered. The female population's face went red, this time in embarrassment and anger. I shook my head, rip people. "And none of us are planning on getting a girlfriend or boyfriend." He added. Almost everyone looked dejected. "Any other questions?" Seito, Sakura's Brother raised his hand.

"How do we get onto the student council?" I looked at the people, I was quite curious about this too, not that I'm gonna be on it.

"It's determined by the strongest 10 people, we will be holding a tournament to pick the 10." A female said, her hair was a peachy white and looked very pretty.

"She's Chen LiRong. Vice President." Brother whispered to me. I nodded. 

"We also have a second team with five people, so the top 15 people are actually selected to be in the student council, but really only 10 have special jobs. That's why there's only 10 of us here, the other five just have the titles but do nothing until the contiental tournament." LiRong continued. "This year since seven student council members are graduating, there will be a higher chance that one of you will be selected, especially since some are royalty." Her eyes swept towards my direction where there's literally stood four royalties. "Most of the student council are made up of royalties since we naturally have a higher amount of magic." I literally heard the nobles grind their teeth.

"Okay, if that's it, we will assign you your dorms." Another girl said, she had the same peachy hair color of Chen LiRong. 

"She's Chen LiMei, the adopted sister of LiRong." Brother informed me.

"Oni-san, how do you know all this?" I asked as we waited to get out dorm room.

"Cause I actually read things about the school before I came, like any other good student." He said, looking at me with a 'unlike you' look. I looked away with a pout.

"Oni-san likes bullying me..." I muttered to myself, though I'm sure Sakura and brother heard me when I heard them chuckle.

One Eternity Later~

"Finally! I got my dorm room!" I shed tears of happiness. 

"We waited for two minutes, Yuki." Brother said exasperated.

"I don't care that took way to long!" I looked down at the elegant wooden tablet, the fancy cravings on the top made a large W, representing the West. In the middle was an elegantly craved R5. "I got R5..."

"Yuki, seems like we're roomed together," Sakura said, glee evident in her eyes. 

"Really?" I looked over onto her tablet, indeed on her tablet there was a craved R5. We high-fived. "What did you get oni-san?" I asked curiously.

"R6."

"R6? Seems like we're rooming," Seito said.

"Whoa, how lucky!" I clapped my hands together.

"No it was purposely made like that." We heard a melodic voice say behind us. We swirled around, facing two peach white hair females and a gray haired female. "We're also room R5. R mean royal, and the number after that means the room you're in." 

"Oh..." 

"My name's Chen LiRong," she introduced.

"I am called Chen LiMei, LiRong's sister." The younger peachy white hair girl said.

"We're the princesses of the Flower Deities Clan." 

"I'm Liang ChanJuan, a princess of the Lunar Clan."

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Yukino Kimura, princess of the Fox Clan."

"Sakura Hana, a princess of the Panda Clan."

"Taiyo Kimura, Prince of the Fox Clan."

"Seito Hana, a prince of the Panda Clan."

"Pleasure to meet you all." We all said at once. In which I bursted into a round of laughter.

"Anyways we're here." LiRong said, nodding to the building in front of us.

"Holy..." I muttered. Staring at the building with awe. There's five people assigned to each building." She paused and pointed to one of the buildings. "That's 5." And then she pointed to another building. "And that's 6." 

"We're right next to each other, oni-san!" He chuckled and messed my hair.

"Get settled in and then we're going to watch the commoner's trials." ChanJuan said. We all nodded and headed towards the building, unpacking everything and claiming the rooms.

^Da dorms, taken off the internet, meaning it is NOT mine

***

I finally updated! Sorry for not updating last week, the baby was worst than I expected. I am literally a zombie right now. I'll update again today or tomorrow, so sit tight.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

734K 31.2K 46
Unrealistic and impossible... Rose didn't even believe in God... yet she's experienced a miracle. A second chance. Magic became apart of biology and...
571K 21.9K 91
All Sayuri wanted to do was live a peaceful life. However, when she go into an accident and transported into an otome game, everthing changed. But th...
246K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
157K 4.7K 32
This story will not be continued anymore, And for me this sucks... imma try to make a new version of this but a bit different and have the MC be Male...