Married to the Arrogant Billi...

By star5589

Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ... More

chapter 1
chapter
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
A/N(This is not an update)
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
A/N
my other books
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 40
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Note of Appreciation
Annoucement!!!!!!

chapter 7

42.5K 1.2K 35
By star5589

A/N

Thank you for Checking Out my book and for your support in this journey. I dedicate this chapter to all of you That had read my book or voted for my Book So Far.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And don't forget to vote👍

Xoxo "wink"

------------------------------------------------------------
Even when I think
I can't go on.
And can't make it
The thoughts of you
Keep my hope alive

Star 🌟

•••••••••••••~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lilian pov

"I am Tony and you beautiful lady," the man next to fuck face said stretching forth his hand for me to shake with a grin on his cute face Yay he is hot. but not as hot as fuck face my subconscious says. Yuck, I can believe you just said that I said to her.

What I admire a handsome guy when I see one she said defending herself. I just mentally roll my eyes. I can see fuck face glaring at him like he wants to murder him.

"Lilian" but you can call me Lily, " I say stretching forth my hand to shake Tony unfortunately the dude had other ideas in his head, he brought my hands to his lip and put a lingering kiss on my hand.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady like you," he said wriggle his eyebrows causing me to chuckle. He smiled and whispers " this controlling jerk here Is Kelvin," he said causing me to laugh at his cuteness.

he is unknowingly cheering me up after a crazy day but unfortunately, fuck fa... I mean Kelvin has to interrupt.

"What did you tell her dude," he said with a pissed voice. Nothing man just telling her how great you are Tony said winking at me. I just chuckled at him finding my new friend.

Kelvin slapped Tony playfully on his head getting an " ouch watch it man, not the hairdo you know how long I spent in the mirror making my hair perfect" he said in a whining tone using his hand to arrange his hair.

I could not help but laugh to see a full-grown man behaving like a little kid.

" Lilian I have something important to discuss with you," Kelvin said in a serious tone I looked at Tony and found all trace of amusement gone from his face. Wired

"What do you want to discuss with me "I curiously asked him

"Something important " he answered with sarcasm in his voice. Who does he think he is
demanding to talk to me like he owns me without explanation he can be a serial killer, I do not trust him.

"Lilian" he called snapping me out of my thoughts ." We have to talk somewhere private so you have to come with me to my house which is not very far from here," he said in an ordering tone.

"What!! come with you to your house," I said a bit shocked
"Did you plan to kidnap me" I seriously asked him?

Tony chuckled finding this amusing and said to Kelvin "you are scaring her man"

"What do you want me to do when she acts like a little kid, " Kelvin said in frustration using his hand to caress his jaw.

"Are you coming with me yes or no?" he asked me in a daring tone. I am not scared of him. Or am I.

"No" I answered boldly and immediately regretted it " then let's do it the hard way," he said to me suddenly carrying me up and putting on his shoulder.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!"I screamed kicking and hitting him on his back but his hold was too strong on me and he refused to put me down, my scream got the attention of some people In the park. Who was now staring at us?

Kelvin has been the arrogant jerk he is just simply said
"my sincere apology to you I am taking my girlfriend home for a surprise"
he said in a sweet voice causing me to scoff at his behavior I doubt he will ever have a girlfriend.

"It's that right darling," he asked me I almost gag at the world darling.
Smacking my butt and getting an "ouch" from me he asked " answer baby" not having the power to argue with the devil I answered yes nodding my head.

"Tony help me" I whispered to Tony who was walking behind us He just smiled.

"Sorry baby doll but you are on your own," he said with amusement dancing in his eyes.

I scoffed mentally telling myself not to trust anybody from now on.

"See you later man have fun" Tony yell laughing as he walked in the opposite direction .we got to fuck face car you might notice yes we are back to calling him fuck face because he is one arggggg I just hate him so much rude prick.

"Aright man Kelvin, "fuck face replied Tony still carrying me on his shoulders, I have stopped moving my hands and my legs. he was stronger than me so there was no use trying to get down.

he put me inside his car putting my seat belt on and shutting the door before going over to his seat in the car.

I kept on screaming as I looked at my kidnapper and saw him smirking at me. he started the car with the ignition of the keys driving me to an unknown destination where he was probably going to kill me and bury my body.

I began saying my last prayer and apologizing to everyone I have wronged before I was rudely interrupted by the kidnapper.

"Lily calm down I am not going to kill you or anything that might be going on in that mind of yours I just want to talk, "he said in a sincerely calm tone.

I calmed down just because of the sincere way in which he spoke. Or the way your name sounds on his sexy lip my subconscious says crazy.
Ignoring my subconscious I looked at him with so much and that I suddenly wish I had laser eyes.

Kelvin who was focusing on driving feeling my stare on him said "Don't look at me like that I had to " he said in an obvious tone.

"Oh you had to so there is nothing like please I like to talk to you" I yell at him.

"chill calm down woman," he said in a bored tone.

"I should calm down when You almost gave me a heart attack I still don't trust you, you know what if you are just deceiving so you can kill me later " I pointed accusingly at him.

"Stop exaggerating if I was a serial killer or a kidnapper I would have tied you up before kidnapping you because your screams will make them murder you before getting to their destination," he said in a mocking tone.

I just scoff at his lame attempt to crack a joke "I already have a headache" he said he a whining tone.

"Oh can you blame me, who comes to a park and carry a girl you don't know claiming
I have something important to discuss with me "I said impersonate him. Folding my hands on my chest. He signed

" I am sorry OK happy now," he said sarcastically.
"Yea I am happy" I replied as we went into a comfortable silence.

before we come across a breathtaking mansion that was beautifully designed to perfection he drove through the gate as the security greeted him, he drove into the mansion.

I knew he was rich with the way he dressed and the powerful aural on him not to mention him been arrogant.

He drove into what I think is the parking lot I could not help but admired the cars which were beautifully arranged.

from the latest model to the one I never have seen nor held of before, it was like car heaven with so many beautiful cars.

"Are you coming " I heard him say mockingly? I was so lost admiring the cars that I didn't know the prick has started walking towards the beautiful house.

We made our way into the house that and I could not help but admire the house the inside was way more fascinating than the outside.

"Wow, "I said subconsciously said as we entered the living room which was a style to perfection. This would cause a million buck.

"You have a lovely house," I said to him and he just shrugged walking towards where I presume was the kitchen.

"It was a compliment" I yell "you are supposed to say thank you" I sarcastically added " jerk" I murmured.

"You said what princess "he whispered in my ears shocking me I didn't know he was that close to me I thought he was walking towards the kitchen "nothing," I said immediately.

"OK have your sit then, "he said
I sat down on the softest and most comfortable sofa in the world. He also sat down across from me. and my full attention was on him as I stare at him waiting for him to speak.

"You are going to marry me," he said nonchalantly like it was the most obvious fact

"What!!!! I said standing up from the couch and staring at him with my mouth open.

He has seriously gone man I told myself. SHIT there is a mad man on the loose. Someone helps me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did...

Do you think has gone crazy??
Cause I do

What is your favorite moment in this chapter and why??

If you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment...

Love you guys

Til next update

Byeee

Star 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.8K 82
Highest ranking: #1 in Millionaire- 28/04/2021 #8 in Romance- 04/05/2021 (Out of 1.33 Million stories, WOW!!!) #2 in boss 13/11/2021 #1 in bitch- 30...
12.1M 405K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
1.2M 39K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
1.6M 50.6K 43
Isla King grew up wealthy, but not as wealthy as Billionaire playboy Arturo Calendri. The family company was being taken over by Arturo's greedy fath...