𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐮�...

Oleh maikasdiary

'『 ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏɴs. 』' a love story that has 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 but we all know that alway... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Playlist
Cast
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎
Chapter I: Goodbye
Chapter II: St. John
Chapter III: Bringing Out the Dead
Chapter IV: Dangerous Liaisons
Chapter V: All My Children
Chapter VI: 1912
Chapter VII: Break On Through
Chapter VIII: The Murder of One
Chapter IX: Heart of Darkness
Chapter XI: Before Sunset
Chapter XII: The Departed
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘
Chapter XIII: Growing Pains
Chapter XIV: The Rager
Chapter XV: The Five
Chapter XVI: The Killer
Chapter XVII: We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
Chapter XVIII: O Come, All Ye Faithful
Chapter XIX: A View to Kill
Chapter XX: Into the Wild
Chapter XXI: Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter XXII: Bring It On
Chapter XXIII: American Gothic
Chapter XXIV: Pictures of You
Chapter XXV: She's Come Undone
Chapter XXVI: The Walking Dead
Chapter XXVII: Graduation
Chapter XXVIII: Farewell
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

Chapter X: Do Not Go Gentle

927 17 24
Oleh maikasdiary

Chapter 10:
Do Not Go Gentle
_________

_________

After our small but huge turn of events trip to Denver then to Kansas, I went to bed in the Salvatore boarding house due to the tiredness that took over me the second I stood out the car. Remembering that today is the decade dance and Rebekah begged me to come with her, I still lack a dress to wear for the dance later.

I get on my car and drive to the Mikaelson mansion, hearing Rebekah and Niklaus' voice in the living room and the fire burning brighter. I enter the home and saw Rebekah on her way out, "Hey, Bekah."

"Remember the dance later." Rebekah reminds me, ignoring my greeting to her. I nod, looking at her confused then avert my gaze to Nik.

"I did not expect you to give in and let Rebekah have one last hurrah..." I frown, admiring the painting he's doing right now.

"Well, we still have some time." Niklaus chuckles, placing his paintbrush down and turn to me, "you know, love, I won't persuade you but you are welcome to join us in New Orleans."

New Orleans, the city that never just stop partying. I remember all the details of my stay there, that city stands out from all the places I've visited over my life. I smile at Nik's offer, "That is an offer I cannot refuse, nonetheless, I cannot leave Damon and Stefan while they are having problems. Who knows the problem they will face when I depart them."

"Then I'll gladly fly you back in a private jet that I'll buy you!" Nik suggests a solution to my dilemma.

"Really, Niklaus. I'll come to New Orleans when it's best to leave Mystic Falls." I answer.

"Best? Nothing good happens in this god-forsaken town, love! This town is cursed with magic we'll never get rid of." Niklaus argues, accidentally throwing his glass of bourbon in the fireplace making it blow brighter.

"I know, but Nik, Stefan and Damon deserves peace as much as we do, don't forget Bonnie Bennett, she lost her grams and mother because of us!" I return back at him.

"Don't add her to this, she has nothing to do with this." Niklaus groans furiously.

"She does, Niklaus! She's done nothing but sacrifice herself into saving everyone. I want to do the same for all of you and the humans in Mystic Falls that deserves freedom from us!" I retort, pushing Niklaus back in anger. "I saw her weeping from the pressure she has been through the other day and I remembered myself when my family died, Niklaus. Don't you feel remorse for her?" I sob, not realizing that I was already in tears. Niklaus looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, love." Niklaus stutters, hugging me. "come on, let's get you dolled up for the dance." I chuckle sadly but follow him to my room.

Niklaus was the one to pick out a dress from my closet, "I haven't had the time to go shop for a dress, Niklaus. You mostly will not find anything appropriate for a 1920s dance."

"Well, Rebekah has one." Niklaus grabs a dress from Rebekah's room and I saw a pastel, white flapper dress with tassels trickling down to my knee also in his other hand he had a beige colored beret and long pearl necklace.

"Put it on, Rosa." Niklaus hands me the dress and accessories, pushing me up to the bathroom to change.

After placing the dress on and the accessories, I went out the room and looked at the mirror to admire the outfit I had on, "You look ravishing in that dress."

I huff at his choice of words, "That's what you also said to Caroline at the ball."

"I did, but you look like a goddess rather more." Niklaus twirls me around and pulls me into his chest. I smirk, "I'm flattered, Nik. But you will not talk your way out of this, you will join me at the dance."

"If I denied your request?" He asks.

"I do know a couple of spells that could definitely persuade you." I wink at him. Walking to his room and opening his huge wardrobe to find a white tuxedo, he comes into the room and sees me holding the white tuxedo out at him with a huge smile on my face, "Absolutely bloody not."

"Absolutely bloody yes!" I squeal, throwing him the clothing, "put that on, Niklaus Mikaelson and we are off to the party." I scotch away until he took a hold of me in my waist and whispered in my ears, "I'm only doing this for you, Rosabella Evin Moore." Then softly pushing me away from him, leaving me standing in the doorway.

Finally, we were on our way to the party, I look over at Nik and saw him with a buzzkill expression on his face, I groan, "Come on, Nik. Smile, I know you love my company!"

"I most certainly do not when it includes high school parties, I did not live for a century just to attend to this type of wanky parties." Nik whines when we walked in the gymnasium revealing it to be fully decorated and fully packed with teenagers dressed to the attire of the party.

"Where's Rebekah?" I ask Nik, looking around but can't see the blonde anywhere.

"Maybe she's late or with that football player, Matt Donovan." He replies casually.

"Wait, is that, Tyler Lockwood? The hybrid you sired?" I spot the dark haired hybrid with the newly turned blonde vampire, Caroline.

"Hmm, let's pay him a visit." He smirks, walking up to the both of them, taking my hand. Tyler was the first to see us, Caroline looks at him, asking, "What is it?"

"Where have you been, mate?" Niklaus asks Tyler.

"I just got back into town." Tyler answer, bothered by Niklaus' presence but relaxed when he saw me.

"Hey, Tyler." I smile at him.

"That's funny. I don't recall giving you permission to leave in the first place." Niklaus chuckles, turning his head to the side waiting for an answer, "Very well, then. Don't mind us, we'll be dancing... Come on, Rosa, love." Niklaus grabs me to the dance floor and we began dancing. Feeling Caroline's deathly stare on the both of us.

"I remember the 1920s. Where we, girls, were so reckless, sexy and fun and would dance till we drop." I reminisce the year 1920 where we would party along with a couple of friends we made over that time.

"You were the one that would stand out from the crowd, men staring at you with lust and admiration." Niklaus adds, twirling me around.

"Oh, yes. If I remember clearly, you would get very jealous by the stares they were giving at me then you would castrate them." I laugh, grinning at him.

"The stares that they were giving to you where as if you were undressed and fulfilling their sexual desires, love." He disputes, holding onto me tighter against him.

"I'm worried about Rebekah, Nik. She isn't supposed to be late for this, she's been dreading for this party." I furrow my eyebrow, pulling Nik out of the crowd, he nods taking his cellphone out and calling his sister but went to voicemail, "Rebekah, call me back immediately. I came to this dance because you begged me and now you're nowhere to be found."

He turns the phone off, suddenly I was pushed back by a wall, falling backwards Nik immediately took my back and held me up, "Thank you." I smile at him and look down and saw salt.

"What is this?" Niklaus looks down.

"Your mother's back." Stefan walks behind us. "Bonnie's finding a way to break it."

"Well, I have a better idea. Rosa, is a much more powerful witch than Bonnie. Let her do if instead of her." Niklaus smiles, offering another solution at Stefan.

Stefan nods slowly, I speak up, "Lead us to her, then." He walks inside the school.

Then I found Bonnie chanting, I walk up to her and also began chanting, but Niklaus held me back, "Be safe. If you can't do it, then don't."

"I'll be fine, Nik. I've fought against your mother's spells and I did not fail once." I smile, reassuring him then walk over to Bonnie, holding her hand and chanted along with her, "Merabas Hic Libatal, Confremun Signas. Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis, Merabas Hic Libatal. Confremun Signas. Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis."

"She does this all the time, right?" I heard someone said and thought that it was Jaime, Bonnie's date to the party.

"What's taking so long?" Niklaus asks, "all boundary spells have a loophole."

Then Matt walked in the room, "People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier."

I look up at them and Jeremy speaks, "If Matt and I can leave, we can stop Esther ourselves. We gotta find out where she is."

"Suicide, Jeremy." Stefan declines.

Niklaus chuckles, speeding up to Jaime, grabbing him by the neck and lifting him up, "Suicide would be disappointing me. Now, work your magic, witch, or I'll start killing people you fancy."

"Let him go!" Bonnie yells at Niklaus.

"Not until you get us out of here." Niklaus shakes his head. I panic and begin chanting the spell to break the barrier.

"Ah, don't be stupid. Bonnie doesn't give a damn about us. The only reason she's helping right now is to save Caroline and Tyler. Start killing people she cares about, she'll tell us to go to hell." Stefan speaks particularly to Niklaus.

"I'm sure you won't kill Rosabella, she's also one of the people I care about, Klaus." Bonnie smirks at him. I stop, looking up at Niklaus and watch him stare at Bonnie with hatred but softened when she spoke my name.

Bonnie and I walked to Alaric's classroom and grabbed the map taped to the wall and placed it down on the table, I turn on the light with my magic and shone it on the map.

"Here." Damon hands me a vial of blood, "Jeremy made a little blood donation for your spell." He smiles, then I saw Niklaus in the doorway, I smile at him to which he also returned kindly back to me.

"We have to do this with you two lurking over us?" Bonnie complains at Damon and Niklaus.

"You're still mad at me for what happened to Abby, let me apologize. Sorry Elijah forced us to turn your mother into a vampire to save Elena's life. Didn't exactly have a choice." Damon apologizes to Bonnie.

I snicker at his apology to Bonnie, she groans, "There's always a choice. Whenever you make one, someone else suffers."

Niklaus at the back, grows impatient while the two fight over Abby's life, "Let's cut the dramatics and begin, shall we?"

Bonnie angrily took the vial from Damon's hand and poured it down the map, I take Bonnie's hand and we begin to chant, "Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous."

"Esther is fighting me." Bonnie takes her hand off of mine.

"Esther couldn't possibly have this much power unless she's channeling something." Niklaus looks at the blood scattered on the map.

"A hot spot." I gasp, Niklaus looks at me also the same expression as mine.

"Get the humans ready. We know where she is." Niklaus takes my hand. I stop Nik, "We can't leave, Nik."

"We'll be staying out until the barrier wears off." He replies. Standing in front of the barrier staring at the midst of Mystic Falls.

"Do you really have to leave tomorrow, Nik? Why not maybe next week?" I frown, walking around in front him.

"Mystic Falls has nothing to offer for me anymore, the last of the white oak has been destroyed." He answers, caressing my hair. Then he felt Stefan behind us, just like earlier, "You know this is your fault. You set us on this path when you released my mother. I wonder if revenge will prove worth the cost."

"Oh, I'm done with revenge. As far as Esther, we've stopped her before. We'll stop her again." Stefan replies to Niklaus.

"We are strange bedfellows, you and I. All of this reminds me of our time together in the '20s." Niklaus reminisces the time where Stefan and him would party non-stop.

"You say that like I've supposed to have happy memories about it." Stefan snorts.

"Well, there were moments. Real friendship. Brotherhood." Niklaus assures him that everything that he had said were true.

"Well, he already has a brother," Damon walks in the conversation, "not to be, you know, territorial or anything."

"Oh, no, of course. The Salvatores and their unshakable bond. I wonder what will happen when Elena finally makes her choice. Will we see you shake just a little bit?" Niklaus jokes at the two brothers.

"Its done." Bonnie walks outside the school, "Esther's not fighting me anymore. The boundary spell is broken."

"Thank you, Bonnie." I smile at her, placing my hand in front of the barrier and felt nothing holding us back, Niklaus and I sped away.

I went back to my room, undressing and into a silk robe. I look out the window, sitting down on the chair, hugging my knees, while tears streams down my face.

"Alaric didn't chose any of this. He was supposed to be just this badass human vampire slayer in the group... now he's this whatever vampire slayer." I sob.

◈◈◈◈◈

Don't forget to vote!

Double update cause I feel bad for not posting for 5 days :(

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 38.2K 54
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛damon lost the love of his life, and now he's doing everything he can to make sure she didn't die in vain, even if it means killing a doppl...
955K 21.9K 36
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐒, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
164K 6.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
19.6K 818 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...