The Runaway Groom ✓

De crazymaniac_

With everything he had, only one thing he wished for, her. Wanting her to be his and he himself wanted to be... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Head Over Heels | New Story |

11

3.8K 482 65
De crazymaniac_

Annika kept her head down on shivaay's shoulder. Being bored, she didn't knew how she could pass her time. It was five hours since they had boarded the flight.

Shivaay had adviced her to listen music in his phone, switched the Television on if she wanted to watch something but nothing appealed her. She wanted him to talk his heart out instead of this all other random suggestions he had been giving her.

Annika's eyes peeped into shivaay's phone as he scrolled down something in his phone. Her eyes widened when a picture of Tia came in front of her eyes with a guy. She looked keenly at the person, black hair with white complexion and beard on his jaw. Then it clicked her, it was Robin.

Annika frowned, they were not looking like brother-sister, robin's one arm hung down her waist and Tia looked at him with twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh my mata" Annika closed her ears with both palms dramatically with shivaay looking at her curiously. "Look I know you love mom but please don't say that dialogue of her's, it pisses me off everytime" Annika smacked his arm and he faked winced.

"You are bothered for your mother right now, look at that Tia shivaay" Annika took his phone from his hands and shivaay watched her keenly.

"Can't you see this both?" She showed him the picture. Shivaay shrugged casually. "They don't look like sister and brother"

"Because they are not" Annika gasped loudly. Her mind was blank for a second when she let that sink in. They weren't blood siblings. Hell, not even cousins. They were far from that.

"I feel like break that bones of Tia" Annika muttered loudly. Shivaay chuckled at her anger. "She said me all this on text after I ran away" Annika looked at him with still jaw hung down and eyes widened.

"I can't believe her. She is such a daayan" Shivaay let out a chuckle yet again at her. Rather than calming her down he wanted her to continue ranting while he could adore her angry avatar. She was cuter this way.

"How dare she do this to you? I can't believe you shivaay. You were fooled the whole time. Damn, she even touched you lot many times, she always claimed you and she herself was with someone else the whole time. How are you not a bit angry?"

Shivaay saw anger in her eyes. Knowing if he touched her body, he would probably burn into ashes with the amount of heat she was radiating from her body. "First, cool down. Second, everyone deserves a second chance right? That's why you are here with me. I have made so many mistakes Annika but here you are giving me another chance. I believe when she had herself said the truth why not just give her one more chance, I am sure she had already learnt her lesson"

Annika took a sharp inhale at that. She knew, forgiving Tia was only option she was left with. Her mind struck at the mention of himself in the long speech. Indeed, he was at fault everytime he humiliated her but still her heart wanted to give him one more chance.

"Fine, I forgive her" Shivaay smiled at her. Her heart was big, bigger than his and he knew that. She wouldn't hold grudges towards one for long which he knew all the time.

"Are you sleepy?" Shivaay asked her and she shook her head. Shivaay took his phone out of her clutches. He opened his Instagram this time.

"What are you doing?" Annika curiously jumped into his side. "You are seeing pictures of models? Chi, Shivaay"  shivaay sighed at her, always very melodramatic.

"Babe, this is Instagram. And these are just actress and actors I am following" Annika's lips formed an 'o' which made Shivaay look down at her lips.

He groaned lightly and let a sigh escape his lips. Annika looked at him confused, probably thinking that something was wrong with him.

"Sir, ma'am, you need something to eat or drink? " Ryan was back and so was his teeth filled smile. Annika looked towards shivaay to find him glaring at the poor man again.

"Shivaay, I need coffee" Before shivaay could say that to him, he was already taking his kettle out. Annika grinned to herself. His jealous face was worth watching, Annika chuckled when she thought that.

Ryan passed the cup filled with coffee to Annika. Shivaay gave him a stern look again which he dodge away as his eyes were fixed back again on Annika.

"I am going to complain about the misbehavior of male staff here for sure" shivaay muttered under his breath and looked at Ryan who was still gawking at his half- girlfriend.

"You know, if you had enough, you can go away" Ryan nodded and quickly left the both in private.

"You should not scare people shivaay"

"Yeah right and you should not flirt with guys really" Annika pressed her lips together, trying to suppress her chuckles. "Don't be jealous Billu" shivaay bit his lower lip and a smile swept across his face this time.

"You know what? I am going to accept that I am jealous" Annika widened her eyes at him, still blinking to ensure that she wasn't dreaming.

"And may I ask you, why are you jealous?" Annika shifted closer to him. "Because" shivaay tugged a hair strand of her hair behind her ear and a blush crept on both her cheeks.

"Because" shivaay moved closer to her face making Annika to blush harder. His hot breath famed on her cheeks. "Because I.....I really, really like you Annika" Shivaay held her cheeks with both of his hands and smiled at her.

Annika tried steading her heart with his close face into her. Her hands sweated profusely. Her lips trembled to say something. What was she even supposed to say back? That she liked him? She wasn't sure if she really did. "Annika I don't need you to say it back"

She nodded at him, clearly amused with his different side who wasn't harsh or confusing rather he felt calmer and at peace. She liked this shivaay more any other version of him. She felt secure with this side of him.

"Just promise me one thing, if we don't figure out whatever we have for each other, you won't cut me off"

"I won't shivaay" Annika gave him a assuring smile. Shivaay let his hands move to her back and letting her body collide with his own. Annika buried her head into his shoulder. His hands now tangling into her soft hair. Annika's nostrils filled with his manly scent.

"Where are we going?" Annika fixed her hair once she was out of his clutches. She was curious of where they both were heading towards.

"To New York" shivaay spoke out casually. Annika's jaws hung down towards the ground. Shivaay saw her, chuckling, he closed her open mouth.

"You are not serious?" Shivaay shook his head. "Sorry but I am babe" Annika scratched her head. Never, never she stepped outside Mumbai. Hell, she didn't had enough money to go outside Maharashtra. But now, today, shivaay Singh Oberoi made her every belief break into crumbles.

He had his ways to make her happy, so much happy that she didn't even knew how was she was supposed to react. Annika closed her eyes, letting everything sink in. She was in plane, with shivaay and moving to New York.

Annika took his hand in her's. Intertwining their fingers together. Shivaay looked at her grinning, he knew she was more than happy with the news that he had revealed. Annika moved her face closer to him making him startle.

She let her lips touch his skin of cheeks. Shivaay's face lit up even more. He couldn't believe the women his heart was with was sitting beside him and just a dropped a kiss on his cheek. Annika bit her inner cheek trying not to blush much hard.

"Don't blush hard Annika" shivaay winked at her recieving a smack from Annika. He let a giggle out. Annika rolled her eyes and shook her head at him.

"Idiot" she muttered and collapsed her body onto his side with head on his shoulder, trying to get some sleep.

**
New York it is ;-) Hope I didn't disappoint any of you with this update.

Check my new story - The Tomboy And The Mischievous-Maker, I am sure you all will love it.

Crazymaniac

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

113K 6.2K 24
It all started a few days after Shivaay was shot in the Lohri incident. Pinky still hated Anika. RuMya's marriage was exposed and they had a fight ov...
50.4K 4.4K 43
* No. 1 Ranking in #shivaaysinghoberoi as on 28 Sep 2021 About 4 months ago, Shivaay's life was absolute perfect. He was a successful businessman, h...
14.5K 1.8K 9
Love is love , no matter how you see it , how you react to it , Love always captures heart irrespective of gender , color, shape and character. How e...
139K 11.4K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...