The boy next door (an Impract...

By BarbaraSuchecka

Zoey just moved into her new house, little did she know that her life was going to change right before her ve... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Author's note

Chapter 22.

2.2K 43 8
By BarbaraSuchecka

It was Monday morning and school was just about to start. I was already walking in the building. I had a beige sweater on, black jeans, and my timberlands. It was a cold morning and right before school I stopped to get a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks, one of my favorites. I was immdietly greeted by Hailey.

"Hey!" She said

"Hey."

"I love your outfit!"

"Aw thank you. Yours too."

"Haha this old thing nah."

"So I feel like you're my only friend here." I said

"Really? I'm sure with your greest personality and looks it will take a matter of seconds before you're the popular one."

"Doubt it." I laughed as we started walking to my homeroom.

"Guess what! I know I shouldn't be allowed to do this but I switched into your homeroom!"

"Really? But you're only a junior."

"Yea but they let me anyway. I only know you but that's ok."

"Oh that's awesome!"

We walked in and sat in the back, I immediately took out my phone because I haven't checked in the morning. 4 texts!

"Is that you're boyfriend?" She asked

"Uhm no.. Kinda."

"Oh what's his name."

Shit I'm not supposed to tell anyone that I know these guys and stuff. They would just be all over me. I took a sip of my coffee.

"Brandon." I said

"Oh cool."

"Yup."

The text messages were from Sal, Q, and Joe.

"Have a great day at school! Love you." said Q's text. Then his other one said.

"Hehe we're dating! How great is that!?"

"Thank you! Love you too. I know right! It's awesome!" I replied

"Hey so want to hang out today, after school maybe?" said Joe's text.

"Sure sounds fun." I replied

"Hey." said Sal's text.

"Hey." I replied.

I turned off my phone and looked at Hailey. She was staring at one of the guys in the front, he was trying to playfully choke someone.

"He's hot." she said

"You have a crush on him huh."

"Yeah, he's just so sweet and ugh! It won't happen."

"You don't know that, he might like you once he gets to know you. Never give up. I never did." I smiled thinking about the guys.

"I guess, I'll see."

My phone buzzed again.

"Famous huh." She said

"Haha nah."

It was from Q.

"Aren't you in school? Get off your phone missy!" It said.

"Yea but oh well." I replied, then Joe texted back.

"I'll walk over to your school and then we can take your car over to my place."

"You don't have to do that." I replied

"But I want to, see ya later." He instantly texted.

"Haha okay, bye."

I turned off my phone once again, Hailey was still staring at him.

"Go talk to him." I said

"Fine I will."

She walked up to him. All I could see was a bunch of nodding and mouths moving. I couldn't hear a single word. Then she nodded and came back. Something was wrong, her smile turned into a frown and tears started to form. She ran out of the classroom.

"Hailey wait!" I said, I followed her into the bathroom.

"He doesn't like me!" she said

"Aw I'm so sorry, atleast now you know."

"I made a complete fool of myself, he started to laugh when I was walking away!" She grabbed a paper towel and dabbed under her eyes to make sure not to smudge her makeup.

"His loss. You are a wonderful girl! He's a jerk." I gave her a hug.

"Thanks Zo." We walked back into the classroom.

The day went how it was supposed to go, boring teachers, boring lessons, boring school, and boring homework. The only fun part was lunch and then the thrilling rush of the last bell letting you know that hell is over. I meant school, eh what's the differnce. I walked outside and tried to look for Joe. I noticed a huge group of people, that must be him. I pushed people out of the way.

"Hey." He said

"Hi." I said

"Give me a couple minutes." He laughed

"Haha of course."

I stepped back and watched him take pictures and sign things. After a few minutes he walked over to me.

"Let's go before more people show up."

"I agree."

We started to walk and I could hear people ooeing. God they don't know anything! We got to my car.

"I'm driving." said Joe

"But.." I got interrupted

"Haha nope I am."

"Okay." I sat in the passenger seat, while Joe started the car up. As we pulled away a bunch of girls were taking pictures and whispering to each other.

"I guess they think we're dating huh?" said Joe

"Yea, it's hilarious since I'm dating Q." I said

"Yea so how are you two anyway? He's never been this happy before."

"Aw it's going great! Like honestly it's perfect."

"That's so cute. He deserves the best after all he's been through. Glad you're part of our lives now."

"I'm glad too! I've always loved you guys since the beginning."

"That's amazing! Great to have a true fan/ friend now." I blushed.

"Where are we going? Also you kinda caused a scene back there with those girls." I said

"Hey it will give you some popularity credit and just to town to get some food."

"You mean donuts?"

"Yes of course!"

We arrived at Chantelleblu, it sounded French and fancy but once we walked in, it wasn't. I saw Murr and Sal sitting at a nearby table, Sal noticed us."

"Hey!" said Sal

"Oh hi." said Joe, we walked over to the table and sat down.

"Joe what's this? Where's Brian?" I asked confused

"It's a lunch/dinner date with us 4."

"But why? I'm so confused."

"They have donuts here don't worry!" Laughed Joe

"He's making this so confusing I know, Joe stop it!" said Murr

"Anyway, we want to throw a suprise birthday party for Q at his house. It's coming up on March."

"Oh that clears everything up!" I said

"Yeah so we need Q to leave for a couple hours that day. Maybe take him to the cabin."

"Oh okay, we probably will stay there longer than we need to though, If you know what I mean." I winked which made everyone crack up. Joe was munching on his marble frosted donut.

"Okay okay you do that the day before his actual birthday take him there and come back the next day." said Murr

"Ya and we can have a sleep over!" said Joe with his mouth full.

"Chew you fat ass!" Laughed Sal.

"Hey! You're fat too!"

"Where is Q anyway? He hasn't texted me since this morning." I said changing th subject.

"I don't know. Home maybe." said Murr

"So we all clear on what to do?" asked Joe. I nodded.

"Great! Let's get some food! I'm starving." said Sal.

We got our menus out and started to browse the selections.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 19 20
When Zoey takes a 4 hour trip all the way to her new house she doesn't expect to make any new friends in the first ten minutes but she was wrong. She...
964 2 15
My past keep haunting me. Make me feel like I don't want to fall In love again. Until my new bad girl neighbor moved in and turn everything upside do...
2.4K 198 23
After her mum dies she has to learn how to live with someone who hasn't been in her life, can the boy next door help her in this big adjustment? Or d...
5.3K 171 24
Jayden has everything she could want. Good friends, strong relationship with her boyfriend, and a beautiful home. What happens when the new boy comes...