My Sista's Boifriend And My G...

By TheCrazOne1814

Jamari and Maliki were both living and enjoying life... until their worlds collided... after their one-night... More

Disclaimer:
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Move In Day
Chapter 2: Give Into Me
Chapter 3: Look Into My Eyez
Chapter 4: Not Tonite
Chapter 5: Spending Time Together
Chapter 6: Some Truth Be Told
Chapter 7: Secret & Truth (Pt. 1)
Chapter 8: Secret & Truth (Pt. 2)
Chapter 9: Missin'
Chapter 10: Lost & Found
Chapter 11: Oh, Shit!
Chapter 12: Stay... With Me!
Returning At An Unknown:

Introduction:

5.4K 110 2
By TheCrazOne1814

Introduction:

Jamari and Maliki were both living and enjoying life... until their worlds collided... after their one-night stand in a nightclub bathroom... they both thought that they would never see each other again...

But as the old saying goes....

Never Say Never...

What happens when a turn of events bring Jamari and Maliki back together... and they realize they have something in common...

What happens when Jamari finds out that Maliki is half sister's boifriend... and Maliki finds out that Jamari is he's gurlfriend's half brutha... after they move in with Jamari...

Will Jamari and Maliki be able to coexist living in the same house... and act as if they just met or will they into temptation as temperatures rise...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 6 11
Two Boys Find Peace In Each Other When They Find Out They're Soulmates Ones A Bad Boy With An Attitude And The Other A Softy Who Desperately Needs So...
9.2K 796 61
Weiying and Wangji had a chance encounter when they were 15 years old. Their encounter was brief yet left lasting impressions which fueled an unfulf...
105K 6.4K 22
Jasper McKormic understands that Prints are meant to help guide everyone to their perfect match. The black lines that appear on everyone's skin tel...
99.5K 4.9K 32
Nineteen year old Messiah and eighteen year old Justus meet not knowing how much of an impact they would have on each other lives.