The Gay Side Of The Fam (Ston...

By psych_bitch

For a moment he just stares into my eyes while I stare face-blank back into his bright blue ones. In contrast... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

3.3K 163 212
By psych_bitch

Steve

Tony and I walk through the dark suburbs of Paris. The houses around here are beautiful, but from most of them the lights are out and there's no one on the streets, so if we get lost now..

Alright, stop the negative thinking! I tell myself.

I stare down at the piece of paper clenched in my hands, there are 12 questions on it. For each one we have to go to a particular place and answer a question about it.

I nudge Tony's arm, who's staring at the sidewalk with his hands buried in his pockets. He looks up at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Do you have any idea where this is?" I point at a place on the map.

He shakes his head and returns to look at the sidewalk.

"Hey, where are you with your mind? Let's just make these questions." I say. He really seems a bit out of it. I wish I could take a look into his mind right now, see what's going on in there.

"Just... Do you think the whole plan worked, Steve?" He looks up at me with his big brown eyes.

I think about it, "Well, yeah. I mean, you're dad didn't see through it."

"But I mean.." He takes a deep breath, "Did it really work? My dad's not stupid, you know."

I nod. He's right, maybe.. "You know what?" I interrupt my own thoughts, "Let's just not worry about that right now. You're staying here, and then we'll see. You'll only ruin your time here if you keep thinking like that."

Tony frowns and stares at my face for a long time, his brown puppy eyes full of worry. I realize I don't like seeing him like this at all, worried and scared.

I take his hand in mine and softly rub my thumb over it, "Tony?"

He swallows and slowly his frown disappears, "Yes, yeah you're right." He nods, then stares down and our hands.

I can feel my face becoming red, "I- I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize." He says while taking my hand fully in his and intertwining our fingers. Then he softly pulls me forward a little and smiles, "This way, I think."

A smile appears on my face now too. I don't know exactly what's going on but I know I'm not going to let go of Tony's hand, which is warm and feels comforting in mine.

"We need to go to this haunted house," Tony says, studying the map. Then he looks up at me with a twinkle in his eyes, "Interesting."

I smile at his enthusiasm as he pulls me in the right direction.

We walk for some time peacefully and then suddenly Tony makes a stop before a quite withered and wizened house. Planks are nailed in front of the windows and it looks deserted. It looks scary.

Then Tony pulls me towards the door, hing with cobwebs, and slowly pushes it open. It creaks in it's hinges and I stop Tony as he wants to set foot over the doorstep. "What are you doing?" I meant to ask that bravely, but it comes out as a whisper.

Tony raises his eyebrows, "Going inside, of course." Then he narrows his eyes and a smirk appears on his face, "Are you scared, captain?"

My eyes widen a little, "No, no-"

He rolls his eyes with that devilish smirk still plastered on his lips and softly rubs his thumb over my hand, "Let's go, the demons up there are waiting for us."

I bite my underlip but still walk after him, up the stairs, which creaks with every foot I set on it.

Tony pulls me into a bedroom and we starts looking around, I follow him, not wanting to let go of his hand.

Shadows are moving in the room, everything is lit by the dull moonlight. In front of the broken window are curtains with a lot of stains in it of which I'd rather not know their origin.

In the middle of the room, is a single bed with dusty sheets on it and right in the middle of the bed is sitting a doll staring right through me. The sight sents shivers down my spine.

The planks on the floor are wobbly and smeared with something reddish. In one corner of the room is a shelf with a whole collection of old fashioned books in it. Tony walks over there and grabs one of the books, blowing off the dust before opening it, for which he sadly enough has to let go of my hand.

He find a random page and starts reading out loud, "It is 2 December 1840, a regular sunny day. When I came back home from a day spent drinking tea at Cornelia's, all windows and doors were open, which already hitted me as strange. My lovely husband was sitting on the couch, reading something from a small yellowish paper. I asked politely what was on it, as he did not always have the habit of sharing his telegrams with me. He told me it was nothing, but the worried look on his face did not miss my sharp sighted eyes. We went to eat as it would be dark soon and I decided I'd go to sleep early. As I changed my clothes I could see the weather change from my bedroom; what was sunny now turned into a stormy situation. When I looked outside the window to close my curtains, I spotted a single female with long black hair standing in the middle of the road. She wore shriveled clothing and wasn't doing anything, except for staring straight at me. I decided it was most likely a homeless or a madman escaped from the bughouse. I closed my curtains unknowingly and got in my bed, making myself comfortable. As I slowly drifted off, I suddenly was waked by a slow and agonizing footsteps walking up the stairs. I figured it was my husband going to his own room when my thoughts were interrupted by an aching screams that reverberated in my bones. Worried, I shot up in my bed and put on my slippers to slink to my husbands room. When I got there, the window was broken and only then I hit upon the body laying on the floor. It was my husband. I kneeled down hastily and lighted a candle. Panicked, my eyes pierced through the wound in his neck, like something bit him. I shook him, but to no avail, I could not feel his heartbeat. Then my eyes spotted something on his bed. It was a doll-"

"Tony?" I ask nervously, eyeing the dollar sitting in the middle of the bed.

"Shh," He commands me before reading further, "It had the small parchment from earlier in it's hands. Scared to death, I walked over there and took the piece of paper in my own sweaty hands. In the sloppy handwriting I read, "You're next." I dropped the paper as the presence of something else became sensible in the room. I turned around hastily and laid my eyes on the madman I had seen earlier. Her eyes were completely white and around her mouth were blood stains. Her skimpy hands reached for my husbands body laying on the ground, but then instead of turning to my husband she~"

Suddenly Tony stops reading. My throat feels cramped looking at the doll sitting on the bed. "Tony?" I can't help my voice sounding ragged and scared.

"It stops here." He says, swallowing.

Then we both look at the doll and our eyes turn to the piece of parchment lying on the bloody floor. I can feel my heart beating in my throat as I pick it up and read what I already knew was on there, "You're next." I drop it and turn to Tony with big eyes. Tony is standing in front of the broken window staring at something outside. "Steve.." Tony says without moving, "It's her."

Then suddenly I grabs Tony's hand and pulls him out of the room, down the stairs and quickly outside. We quickly run into a deserted alley and keep running until we come to a bigger road with streetlights. Then we come to a stop and both breath heavily.

After we both caught our breaths sufficiently, Tony starts laughing.

I look at him confused, but he just laughs, doubling over from the fun he's having.

"What?" I ask him, still a little panicked.

When he just laughs I am starting to understand what's happening here, "There was no one standing outside, was there?"

Tony shakes his head, still chuckling a little, "You should've seen your face."

I punch him on his arm but can't help chuckling a little too, "Tony, that is so mean, I was scared to death!"

"I know." Tony laughs.

I cross my arms and start walking away from him. Such a baby to play this joke on me.

"Come on, Stevie, it was just teasing you." He says, and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

I turn around and raise one eyebrow, "What did you call me?"

"Um-" He stammers a little.

Now it's my turn to laugh and I walk over to him, patting his shoulders and say sternly: "It's okay."

"Yeah, right." He mumbles before smiling at me brightly.

"What?" I can't help smiling back at his beautiful face.

"Nothing." Yup, smile's still there.

Then I notice how close we're standing to each other and how I'm holding his shoulders. Suddenly I get the urge to kiss him, to feel those devilish lips on mine. I really want to, and it makes me feel scared.

Then Tony's expression changes from a little dreamy to shocked. His eyes are wide and his eyebrows raised. I turn my head as if to ask, 'what is it?'

"I gotta break up with Pepper." He says and then he starts walking away, leaving me standing there for a second before I quickly follow him.

My heart made a jump when he said that and I can't help but thinking, Was Natasha right? Am I falling in love with Tony Stark?

~~~

It's about to go down :)

I really loved writing this, so I hope you guys liked it😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
835K 32.8K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
290K 8.8K 80
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
975K 32.4K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...