When Destiny Puts You Togethe...

By PearlOfPacific

An Arshi FF Peep in to know more!!! #168 in fanfiction on 20.03.2018 This beautiful Cover by KoeliDalmiya More

Prologue
Charecter sketch
Chapter: One
Chapter: Two
Chapter: Three
Chapter: Four
Chapter: Five
Chapter: Six
Chapter: Seven
Chapter: Eight
Chapter: Nine
Chapter: Ten
Chapter: Eleven
Chapter: Twelve
What The...
Chapter: Thirteen
Chapter: Fourteen
Chapter: Fifteen
Chapter: Sixteen
Chapter: Seventeen
Chapter- Eighteen
Chapter- Nineteen
Chapter- Twenty
Chapter- Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter- Twenty Five
Chapter- Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight (Last)

Chapter- Twenty Two

7.8K 438 74
By PearlOfPacific

Khushi was standing in front of the Dressing Table, combing her long hair. Arnav entered the room from the poolside, only to find himself standing rooted to the spot seeing his wife dressed in a Red saree with Pearl Borders, Khushi smiled looking at his reflection in the mirror.

Why are you standing there Arnav?” She asked putting on her ear-rings. Her hands were clad in a blood red bridal chura, cluttering merrily as she moved her hands to do her works

You look beautiful.” Arnav said softly, hugging her from behind.

Khushi blushed, leaning into his chest. “Thank you Arnav.”

You'll never remove bangles from your hands, Okay?” Arnav said softly

Maa was saying that I’ll need to wear the chura for an year.” Khushi informed him.

Then you can change to regular bangles, but you'll never keep your wrists empty.” Arnav instructed her.

Why is that?

Because I love the sound that they make when you're doing something.”  Arnav said.

Khushi smiled, “Alright. I won't keep my wrists empty.

Arnav smiled,  “That's like my good hazel.

What were you doing at the poolside?” Khushi asked

Aman had called to congratulate us, And I told him that I won't come to the office for a week, also I had a few things to explain to him.” Arnav explained

Even after getting married, You're not leaving the hem of your girlfriend.” Khushi frowned at her husband.

Arnav pouted, “At least you don't get started like Di!

Khushi chuckled. “Go and freshen up Mr. Raizada, We have to go downstairs for the Pooja.

As you say Mrs. Raizada.” He saluted her.

Khushi shook her head fondly at Arnav as he disappeared into the washroom and resumed getting ready.

The newly wedded couple were descending the stairs, hand in hand with each other. The sound of Khushi's anklets alerting the family members of their arrival.

There come the newlyweds.” Anjali squealed

Good Morning.” ArShi greeted their family in unison and bent to take the blessings of their parents and Keerti Bua.

May god bless you with all the happiness and a long life ahead of you children.” The elders blessed the couple with all their heart.

Come on Now, We were waiting for you to start the Pooja.” Ratna took the couple to the veneration room. The rest of the family followed behind.

It's your first day as the daughter in law of this house and thus you will do the Veneration today. Light the oil-lamp [Diya]” Keerti said softly giving the matchbox in Khushi's hand. Khushi lit the lamp and started singing the Arti.

Ma.. I'll manage, You go. I know this kitchen better than the one back home.” Khushi reminded her mother in law.

I'm aware gudiya, But just make the sweet. Dare you try to indulge yourself in anything else. Anju, keep an eye on her.” Ratna instructed Anjali who nodded with a chuckle.

Maa-” Khushi opened her mouth to protest when she was cut off by her Mother in Law

No.. No use arguing. The new brides don't work till their mehendi wears off. Just make the sweet dish, or else we'll just have you serve us some gur and the ritual will be done.” Ratna said firmly.

Khushi looked at her wide eyed, “Ma?!

It's no use Hazel, You aren't winning this one.” Arnav said cheekily.

Khushi held her hands up in surrender, “I'll just make the sweet dish, Promise.” Khushi announced.

And you Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, What are you doing in the kitchen?” Ratna turned to her son, giving him a stern look

I was here to have some water.” Arnav said, trying to sound as genuine as possible.

There is a jug full of water on the dining table chotte.” Anjali reminded him.

I.. I didn't see it.” Arnav replied, biting his inner cheek.

I had expected that. You seem to have eyes only for your Hazel now a days.” Ratna teased.

Arnav bit his lip embarrassed while Khushi blushed beetroot red hearing the words of her mother-in law.

Mumma, Don't tease.” Arnav whined.

Then stop behaving like a teenager, You're a married man.” Ratna said.

I couldn't get hazel as my girlfriend in my teenage, So I'll have to make up for the lost years by behaving like that now only right?.” Arnav reasoned

Khushi looked at him surprised at his audacity. Arnav gave her a flying kiss.

The whole family had assembled on the dining table, relishing the breakfast, chatting among themselves, HP came in the dining area carrying a bowl of Kheer and kept it on the table.

Kheer, You've made it Khushi?” Arvind asked,

Khushi nodded nervously and started to serve everyone the sweet dish. Once done with everyone, Arnav pulled her to sit beside himself lest she decides to skip the sweet dish.

Arnav-

I know you're very health conscious, but Kheer won't harm your figure.” Arnav said “So sit and eat with me.

Laad-Governor” Khushi huffed in response.

Arnav chuckled, forwarding a spoonful of kheer in front of her. She smiled as he fed her, while the family admired the newest ‘Over the Moon in love with each other’ couple. Anjali cleared her throat teasingly causing Khushi to blush shyly and Arnav to glare at his sister.

Anjali pouted seeing his glare.

The kheer is delicious Khushi.” Arvind complimented her with all his heart. The rest of the family nodded in agreement showering her with praises and compliments.

Thank you, Should I give you some more?” Khushi asked

We'll help ourselves Gudiya, You have your meal in peace.” Arvind smiled at her affectionately.

Khushi smiled back.

After the breakfast was completed, The whole family was sitting in the hall.

Khushi, Come here Gudiya, Here's your gift for your first cooking.” Arvind beckoned her close and handed her a gift wrapped box.

Thank you Papa.” Khushi accepted the gift from him and took his blessings.

May god bless you with the strength to deal with your husband all your life.” Arvind blessed with a poker face.

What the-?” Arnav blurted out, looking at his father with a shocked face.

Arvind laughed at his expression.

Bhai, Enough of teasing him. He's married now, Will you do it in front of his wife too?” Keerti asked

My wife is his partner in crime Bua, These two always team up against me.” Arnav pouted.

Aw chotte.

No actually, The whole family teams up with hazel when it comes to teasing me.” Arnav corrected himself “I am surprised how is she quiet today?

I was trying not to embarrass you at least on the first day of marriage. It won't last very long.” Khushi informed her husband.

That's like my Daughter in Law.” Arvind hi-fived with Khushi.

Everyone laughed.

I had no better expectations.”  Arnav said with a sulking face.

Khushi smiled and walked back to her seat beside her husband, “You know I love you.

I also know that you love annoying me.” Arnav said

Yes. I do.” Khushi said with a KSR smirk on her face.

Arnav sighed, “What have I gotten myself into.

Something you can't get out of for the next seven lifetimes.” Khushi informed him.

I'm so so sorry for disappearing. But here's the next part.

I'm hoping that it's worth the waiting.

Let me know, through your precious comments what you think of this chapter.

Amazing
Good
Bad
Bearable

Let me know.

Vote
Comment
Follow [For More]

Love
Vinny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 4.4K 29
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
147K 5.3K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
83.5K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
275K 11.4K 31
(#218 in Fan Fiction on 22nd May 17) Welcome to Arshi Mania.... This book will definitely give reminiscence of our IPKKND.... This is based on the or...