Renae Dreams (Currently Editi...

By _jasthewriter

Have you ever been homeless? Ever been without lights and water? Did you ever fear that the neighbors would c... More

1.)
2.) Second time's a charm?
3.) Librarian Girl
4.) Walk of Shame
5.) Empty Promises
6.) Wishing Death
7.) Broken Hearted
8.) Trigger Warning
9.) Soul Searching
10.) No Room Left to Fight
11.) Baby Steps
12.) Flashbacks
13.) Second Base
14.) 911
15.) The Big House
16.) Save Me
17.) Cold shoulder
18.) Cat and Mouse
19.) Another date?
20.) Request
22.) Making a mistake
23.) 2 Faced
24.) Trigger finger
25.) Then there were 2
26.) Healing
27.) Tired of fighting
28.) Communicating
29.) Gift of Giving
30.) Strip Tease & Love Making
31.) His & Hers
32.) Spewing ignorance
33.) Skeletons
34.) Old habits
35.) Warning 1
36.) Owed Dues
37.) Triggers
38.) Bad Decisions
39.) Emotionless
40.) Chess or Checkers?
41.) Vendetta & Heartache
42.) Miracles
43.)
44.) Death wish
45.) My First Love
46.) Missing You
47.) Always something
48.) Hello Fear
49.) Butterflies
50.) Deja Vu

21.) No more teasing

7.5K 365 215
By _jasthewriter

KINGSTON
August 2nd

"You're gonna be twenty three this year King... don't you think you want to start thinking about marriage?" Karen asked and he chuckled softly.

"Mama you trying to rush things aren't you?" He asked as he sat at the table eating the breakfast she made for him.

"No... I just... I want some grand babies." She told him as she washed the dishes.

"Me and Nae haven't crossed dat line yet, we're still learning each other." He told her and she smiled liking Renae even more.

"So that means she's still a virgin?" She asked and he gave her a look.

"Getting too personal mama." He told her and she laughed waving him off.

"Who am I gonna tell? Your grandma?"

Laughing, King shook his head as he bit into his bagel.

"She is." He spoke and she gasped.

"For real?!" She beamed and he chuckled nodding.

"You better not mess things up with dat baybeh, you gotta hurry up and bring her around me." She stated, "Give me time." He told her.

Nodding, things grew quiet.

"The crazy thing is, I, for some odd reason always thought you would end up messing with Malik's sister." She admitted and he gave her a funny look.

"I mean... she not ugly but she not my type. You know I fuck with brown skin and dark skin girls." He reminded and she kissed her teeth.

"So what she's high yellow? she still pretty."

"Not my type and plus Malik my nigga." He replied and she snickered.

"So is Keenan."

"Das different." He said, raising a brow, she placed her hands on her hips.

"How so?" She asked.

"I fell for her not knowing she was related to him. When I did find out, it did mess wit my head a lil but I knew damn well I couldn't let her go." He told her and she smiled.

"After I knocked some sense into you." She reminded me he chuckled.

"Mhm." He hummed eating his eggs.

"So you love her?"

"I do." He answered honestly. "Do you know if she feels the same?" She asked.

"She's scared to say it but she does." He told her and she nodded.

"Do you know if she wants kids?"

"She does, we both do, but we're both enjoying each other and she's still trying to figure things out." He replied.

"Do you think she's the one you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

"I know she is." He answered and she smirked.

"And how do you know dat?" She challenged.

"When I was with Autumn it was always constant nagging, her wanting things, always wanting designer and she always complained. I could never fix my lips to say "I love you." But with Renae, I say it with no problem and know I mean it. She may have been through some stuff but she's easy to love and her laugh is contagious. She's just broken but I can handle it." He told her then smiled.

Seeing the love written all over her son's face, Karen smiled tending back to the dishes.

"I'm happy for you." She told him.

"You raised me right ma."

"Hard to tell, you stayed with that damn Summer chick for too long." She spoke and he busted out laughing.

"Autumn mama."

"Winter, Spring, Fall, hell it's one in the same, I'm just glad you let her gold digging behind go." She stated and he chuckled.

"Yeah me too."

**

RENAE
1 that afternoon

"I feel like the summer just flew by." Dajon spoke as he and Renae walked the mall doing some back to school shopping for him.

"It always does, that was the main thing I hated about school, the breaks were too short." She replied and he nodded in agreement.

"I can't wait until I graduate man, I'm making sure I go away for college." He said as they walked into Foot action.

"I said the same thing and look where I'm at, still here." She replied the laughed softly.

"That's because you felt guilty about leaving when we were homeless, if I were you I would leave now." He told her and she shook her head.

"I know what else I wanna do other than college, thanks for looking out though." She told him as she followed him towards the men shoe section.

"How are stuff with you and Kingston?" He asked and she smiled.

"We're growing." She answered and he rose a brow.

"What does that mean?"

"We're growing, we're doing good." She clarified.

"Do you love him?" He pressed and she gave him a look.

"Focus on your school shopping kiddo." She stated pointing to the shoes and he laughed shaking his head.

"That must mean you do."

Ignoring him, she looked at the different sneakers trying to picture him wearing most of them.

"Nike's?" She asked and he nodded.

"Don't really like Jordans like that anymore, people over hyped it. I used to feel like if I didn't have them I was wack or it meant I was "broke" but now that I'm somewhat older, I realize they aren't what's really good." He told her and she nodded impressed.

"I'm not sure if King wears them either, I know he likes vans, Nike's, and some other dope shoes." She announced and Dajon smirked looking at her.

"I like how you just threw your boyfriend in the mix of MY conversation." He joked and she laughed.

"My bad, I guess I just kind of miss him." She admitted taking a seat while he decided on what shoes he wanted.

"Y'all don't talk everyday?" He asked. "We both agreed that we have better conversations when we're in person... our text conversations are sometimes boring." She vented then frowned.

"But this is our time so enough about him." She quickly added and Dajon laughed.

"It doesn't bother me, I'm sure once I get a lil girlfriend I'll be the same way. Plus he keeps you happy, I like him for you." He told her and she smiled softly.

"I like us too." She replied then giggled.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" She asked thinking back to his text.

"Nothing, I forgot." He lied. "You sure?"

"Yeah, it'll probably come back if it's important." He replied.

"Let me know if you remember." She said then nodded at the sneakers he held up.

"See if they come in your size though." She spoke.

"I'm about to go ask." He assured as he went searching for one of the workers.

"Need help with anything." A deep voice asked from behind, turning around, Renae stared at the guy blankly.

"No thanks." She replied turning back around and busied herself on her phone.

"Can I get your name?" He asked, ignoring him, Renae looked around for Dajon until she saw him walking around the corner with the shoe box in his hands.

"Those your size?" She asked once he sat down.

"Yup hopefully they fit."

**

Virginia's Dance Studio

After stretching, Renae hit play on her phone and Busy Signs Wine Pon Di Edge began to play

Ain't gonna leave you girl so just wine for me girl, wine for me girl, wine for me, wine
wine for me, wine

Starting slow, Renae began to wine slowly.

wine for me, wine
wine for me, wine

Mi girl just wine pon di edge, pon di edge, pon di edge WINE

As the tempo picked up so did her body movement.

Tic tocking, Renae whipped her head around as she began to wine down keeping up with the beat.

Pon di edge, pon di edge, pon di edge GAL wine pon di edge, pon di edge, pon di edge gal.

QUINT IT, QUINT IT, QUINT IT, gal

Placing her hands on her knees, she hit the tic toc then did a slow hip rolled before she lowered down in a wide open squat stance.

OH OH OH OH OH OH
OH OH OH OH OH OH
OH OH OH OH OH OH

Popping her ass, she began to wine up slow, wining back down, she stuck her tongue out as she began to twerk.

You too bad gal you too bad

Gal you somin tight yes mi love how you hook it baby

You grip mi right, use di muscle hold it baby
Mi call you last night have to call you back tonight

Don't you somein right yes you somein tight

Mi seh Gal you have di grip and di glue OH

As the beat started pick back up, Renae began to wine as she walked towards the mirror.

Nuh bag a man naw pass through OH
Naw give it to the fish and di crew OH Testing one three nu test two

Dropping low, she dead a head stand then dropped down into a split and popped her ass.

My girl just hold me with the muscle MUSCLE

Flipping over on her back, she lifted her hips up and moved her legs as if she were pedaling a bike.

Climb on slide on pon di grizzle OH
Worse when di rain start drizzle

Rolling over, she began to pop her ass as she crawled towards the chair.

Sweating and completely in zone, she got up, hit the dutty wine before she sat in the chair.

About to go in for the finisher, she stopped mid leg lift seeing Kingston standing in the back recording her.

"Don't stop." He encouraged, but her mood was already shot.

Laughing, she went and stopped the music and picked up her towel.

"I had plans on doing three routines today." She told him as she sat down on the floor and he kissed his teeth.

"Don't act like I wasn't apart of one already." He told her as he walked over and joined her on the floor as she wiped the sweat from her stomach and neck.

"Whatever, what are you doing here?" She asked after drinking her Gatorade.

"Your brother said you would be here." He answered laying between her legs and watched the video.

"Wanna tell me why you recorded me?" She asked as she began scratching his scalp.

"Need something to beat my shit to." He answered truthfully and she almost choked on her drink.

"Nasty." She spoke after catching her breath and he chuckled.

"Not nasty if you're my girl, your way of dancing is very sexual, I'm starting to think you tryna tell me something." He said as his eyes remained focused on the video.

"I like the way I dance, it's not closed off." She replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Believe me I luh da way you dance, but I know you got a hidden message in there for me." He spoke then cleared his throat.

"Are you seriously laying here with an erection?" She asked looking at his bulge and he chuckled.

"I am a very horny man, I'm going through withdrawals baybeh, let me fantasize in peace." He told her as he rewinding the video back to her grinding on the floor.

Smirking, she moved towards his ear and began whispering sexual things to him as she slid her hands inside his cargos.

Teasing him with the tip of her nails, she continued to whisper in his ear as she stroked him slowly in her hand.

Using her other hand, she played with his balls and he grunted.

"Relax." She spoke in a sultry tone before she placed a gentle kiss on his neck.

Closing his eyes, King groaned leaning into her as he enjoyed her touch.

Continuing to turn him on with her dirty talking, she began to stroke him faster.

"Fuck." He cursed.

Breathing heavy, he went to stop her feeling his dick throbbing.

"Say it." She spoke against his neck as she went faster.

"Ssshit! I love you." He gritted.

Stopping, King was about to really let her have it until she freed him from his cargos.

She stared at his monster in awe for a moment before she went back to stroking him.

Sucking on his neck, she toyed with his balls as she went faster.

Unable to keep himself together, King groaned loudly as he shot off a thick load.

But she wasn't done with him.

"What da hell Renae?" He asked breathing heavy.

"I wanted to reward you." She spoke before she moved from behind him.

Removing her shorts, leaving her in only her sports bra and panties, she stood in front of him letting him see how wet he had gotten her.

Sitting down directly on his dick, she made him lay back as they kept eye contact as she grinded on his dick.

He could feel her lips through her panties.

"The doors locked." She informed, before she lifted up some and pulled down her panties.

Now they were skin to skin.

Kissing him deeply, she slowly rubbed herself on his tip then moaned breaking the kiss.

"Tell me you love me." She panted softly as they held eye contact.

"I love you." He spoke as if he were hypnotized.

Lifting her hips, she reached down and held his dick in place as she made sure he connected with her vagina as she began to grind slower.

Moaning, her eyes grew watery as she went faster.

Gripping her ass, King guided her slowly as their pre cum connected.

Groaning, he kept his eyes on her as her mouth parted.

This may not have been sex but to him it felt good as hell.

Sitting up, she pulled him up as well as she straddled his lap.

Grabbing his dick, she began to ease his tip in and out of her slowly.

"O!" She moaned then bit down on her lip.

Pushing him back down to the floor, she looked down seeing his dick coated in his and her pre cum.

Locking eyes with him, she eased the tip in her and bounced quickly as she moaned nonstop.

Turned on by what she was doing, King held her waist.

"Fuck." They both cursed.

Burying her face in the crook of his neck, she began to hump him faster.

She moaned repeatedly into his ear until her body stiffened and she came.

Feeling his nearing, she lifted off of him not wanting this to be over.

"Don't do me like dat ma." He spoke hoarsely.

"I'm not." She promised, waiting for his dick to soften a little before she sat her throbbing vagina back on him.

Grabbing his hands, she intertwined their fingers and held them above his head as she began to rub herself on him slow and hard.

"Fuck." He groaned.

Opening her legs a little wider, she began to hump him.

"Yes!" She cried out in his ear as her stomach began to tighten.

Going faster, King held her body down on his as they both came.

Burying her face in the crook of his neck, she cried softly.

They were really in for some shit.

*
*
*

Oh shit

Is y'all ready?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 0 24
"Life is like a sketchbook. There's a beginning and an end. When you start, your drawings will start simple but become more detailed over time. Some...
438K 6.6K 41
Arianna Hope is a child of a rich family, but doesn't act like it. She spends her free time volunteering, contributing to charities, keeping a perfec...
10K 1.2K 51
The real world skins you alive. It's a hazard of growing up in rural Suffolk... or possibly, it's a hazard of growing up. Either way, the Dorian Andr...
874 28 25
"Loving someone else that's easy, but loving myself that's the hard part." -------------------------------------- High school is hard enough with sch...