Perennial Love

By AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... More

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

21. The unexpected!!!

502 37 73
By AnushaBhatt15

A/N

Hey guys, a surprise update so soon... I hope you guys will like it.

Don't forget to leave inline comments...

_________________________

Rey's POV

We were now almost to the end point, but there was no sign of Swayam or Pia. I just hope they are fine...

"Hey! Where are Swayam and Pia?" Simmi asked suddenly and that made everyone stop in their tracks...

"I don't know, I thought they were following us... And I didn't care that much because Swayam is there with her, he will not let anything happen" I said shrugging, seeming to be not bothered but the tension is eating me from inside...

"I guess we should reach the top as soon as possible. Maybe they might be up through a different route" Sid said and we all agreed. A small hope lit that they might be there...

When we reached the peak, we searched them throughout but didn't find either of them. Soon, the tension built up in the whole group and we traveled down to the starting point through the vehicle route itself... We searched for them throughout the place in different directions, even in the parking area, but we didn't find them. We even tried their numbers but both didn't connect.

"Guys, they are safe right!?" Rinni asked tensed and we all glared at her.

"Ofcourse they will be! Don't worry!" Nil said but everyone knew what was the truth... God Swayam! Where are you!?

"Let's do one thing, let's go back to the farmhouse! Maybe they returned back for some reason???" Vicky said and he was partly true.

"Okay, Amar, Bharat, stay here, we never know they might come here down..." I said and they both nodded.

"We both will once again trek the way up and search for them..." Bharat said and we all agreed.

"We are taking girls with us, not to take any risks. If you get any clue or find them, call immediately!" I completed and we all moved towards the car in hurry. The whole way back to farmhouse was gross! My mind playing horrible thoughts regarding them. I am praying for their safety but still, I am getting this weird feeling now... Sid was hell worried for Pia too! He had been so tensed all the time.

We had arrived at the farmhouse at 1 o'clock in the afternoon but were met dead end as they were not here too. Where can they probably go!? Soon, time passed from one to two to three but still not any sign of them. Me and Sid had even visited the local police station but they couldn't take any action so soon. We searched wherever possible but we found no success. No one could even rest for a minute, even after such a tiring trek...

"Kriya, Simmi, Rinni go and take rest for sometime. We are anyways searching for them" I said to them but they denied...

"I hope Pia is fine guys" Simmi said a broke down. Kriya hugged her and tried to calm her down... We were in the front yard of the farmhouse, waiting for anything, or any news or any clue to find them...

"They will be, they are together right? They will not let anything happen to each other" Vicky said and tried to cheer up a bit...

"We hope so..." Sid said and sat on the steps.

"Hey look there guys! A taxi is being parked in front of the gate" Rinni said after a while and we all looked in that direction. The sun was setting and it was getting darker so we couldn't have a clear view. After few minutes, Swayam got down from the other side and limped towards the side door facing us. He opened that and carried Pia in a bridal style and turned to us. We were completely blank at that moment, not knowing how to react. Whether to scold, or beat them up, or hug them!!! Swayam, pushed the already open gates slightly and groaned in pain...

"Hey!" I got up to run towards them and so did the entire group stood up. Going nearer to him, I saw how much dishevelled both were. Swayam looked totally drowned down and Pia was unconscious in his arms. But not of a unconscious kind of, it was as if she was sleeping... Swayam still limped little carrying her and was moving close to us.

We all audibly gasped as we got their full view! Swayam had hurt both his knees, they were bleeding even though there was a cloth on one. His right leg jeans was darkened, I think there is a injury there too. His forehead had a cut and elbows wound! He is injured so much and still carrying Pia! And yeah, coming to Pia, she had injured her right knee and a cloth was tied across it too. Her one hand was hurt slightly and rashes and scratches her and there...

"Oh my god! What happened!?" Simmi asked seeing their appearance.

"I will say, first, let us in!" Swayam said and we all gave the way. I immediately called Amar and Bharat, informing them about this idiot's arrival. But while climbing the steps, we heard Pia's voice.

"Swayam! Let me down! I can walk!" She said and he stopped.

"No you can't!" He replied and continued walking...

"I can, you are hurt Swayam, let me down!" Pia said again, concerned for him.

"Sshhhh! You are hurt too and your limbs are swollen, its just matter of few seconds! Stay still atleast now!" Swayam said softly and entered the house. He placed Pia on the sofa and plopped himself down on the single sofa. He completely extended his legs and hands, to ease the pain I think and leaned his head back, calming his breath. I don't know whether everyone has noticed this or not, but I see some change in between the equation of these two...

We decided not to disturb them for few minutes and let them calm down. I had said the maid to bring the first aid to clean the wounds and dress them. We all got settled around them, some standing,some sitting on floor and some on the bean bags, chairs and all...

"Pia! Get up, I will clean the wounds" Simmi said sitting on the edge of her sofa and pulling her up. She sat up and hissed occasionally when Simmi dabbed antiseptic on her skin. Swayam was sitting now, and helplessly seeing her suffer. I took the box as soon as Simmi finished dressing her and knelt before Swayam, cleaning his wounds now...

"I don't get one thing Swayam..." I said when I was cleaning his knee. He nodded in response to continue...

"Why did you get more injuries than Pia? Like, you both fell together right!?" I asked and I felt him stiffen. I purposely asked this to him to find out what's cooking...

"I... Umm... I actually..." He stuttered and he does that when he doesn't have anything else to say.

"What!?" I asked him straight looking at him.

"Don't ask him Rey, ask me" Pia dropped in and I turned to her and asked. I saw the corner of my eyes that Swayam was warning her from saying something...

"You know what? I think he likes to be a hero..." Pia said and I frowned.

"When we were falling off the corner, he hugged me and we rolled together to an extent, but he took most of the injuries on himself by saving me from many" Pia said, and I was shocked to hear such thing. I can tell even everyone else were, by the looks on their faces... I turned back to Swayam and held of his ankle for cleaning, where I had noticed blood before.

"Ahhh" Swayam yelped in pain as soon as I touched it, not even with the antiseptic. I folded the jeans up and saw a weird wound, through which blood was oozing out even now...

"What happened? Which wound is that!?" Pia asked worried, slipping to the other side of sofa, coming close to us and rest others came close to see the wound too.

"I am fine..." Swayam smiled at Pia, for her question and shut his eyes tight, controlling the pain. He doesn't even know to lie properly. I cleaned the wound very gently.

"Kaki!!!(aunty)" I called our maid and caretaker after cleaning. She is a localite and maybe, she could say what happened to his leg. She came running and asked what it is and I showed her the wound. She looked at it for sometime and gasped audibly with shock...

"Oh my god! I don't believe this!" She said and we all got tensed...

"You are scaring us, is everything ok?" Pia asked panicked.

"I don't believe this. Swayam beta, how are you even able to walk after this insect bit you? I mean, this is a rare type of insect and when it bites, it is so painful that you can't even walk a step! Instead doctors numb your leg to ease the pain. It even has poison that spreads into body, but I think it was not the poisonous one that bit you. Or else you would be unconscious by now" she finished and to say we all were shook would be an understatement...

"How did this bit you?" She further asked Swayam and he looked here and there...

"Actually aunty, I... I don't remember any such thing" Swayam said and I doubted that...

"Wait a minute, I think I know!" Pia said and paused to look at Swayam skeptically.

"Was this the same time when you said that it was an ant?" Pia asked raising her eyebrows and Swayam nodded scratching his neck...

"Now I get it, why you pulled me away! What was the need for doing it!?" Pia said frowning and anger building up...

"Wait wait, will you let us guys know what's going on? Because we are understanding nothing!" Nil said and we all nodded.

"He again did something of a hero thing!" Pia said air quoting it and continued...

"We were walking and he suddenly pulled me aside and screamed the next moment! On asking he had said that some ant or small insect would have bitten and I was cool. Now I get it, I was to put my foot there, so before I could do that, he pulled me and placed his own foot there... Am I right Swayam!?" She folded her hands and glared at him. He gulped when everyone's eyes were on him.

"Umm... Yes you are, but I didn't put my feet purposely there, it landed accidentally, uncontrolled there." Swayam said and I smiled inwardly. This boy is already falling for her and he doesn't realise it. Saving her, caring for her, looking after her, how many more hints does this man needs to realise it!?

"Whatever, but still you did save me, again... Why didn't you say me at that time!?" Pia asked.

"You would have panicked more then, especially when we were finding a way out" Swayam said softly and looked at her. Both were lost looking into each other until I coughed, bring them back to present...

"And you were carrying her when coming too" I added folding my hands too...

"Aww, you were in so much pain and you didn't let her or anyone know. You even carried her, when it would hurt you to even walk... You truly love her a lot!!! May God bless you both!" Kaki said eyeing both and I smirked. I saw how the expression on Swayam's face changed as soon as he heard that.

"It's not like that kaki, we are not couple" Swayam said immediately and looked at Pia.

"Yes, we are not" Pia said next and I mentally facepalmed myself. These two are the dumbest creatures on earth!

"Oh sorry, I just thought that it might be, you know" kaki said shrugging...

"Anyways, I am bringing a homemade medicinal paste for that, so Rey, don't dress it" she said to me and went into kitchen.

"You didn't have to do this" Pia said holding her calm on the edge.

"You were the one who followed a bullshit rare specie of some bird!" Swayam said shrugging...

"Whatever I do, it's my problem, not yours okay? Stop being a hero everywhere! Do you even realise that!? What if something had happened to you idiot!?" Pia yelled at him and by the look on his face, I could say that he was left tongue tied with no answer...

"Calm down Pia, you need rest, let's go to room" Kriya said diverting her attention and she nodded. Girls went along with Pia and we were only boys left.

"Take this Rey" kaki brought something yellow paste and I applied it. I dressed his other wounds too and stood up.

"Bro, you need rest too, let's go to the room" I said and helped him standing. We were about to move when I saw Amar and Bharat enter the house, gasping for breath.

"Where is he!?"

"Where is that idiot!?"

Both asked at the same time, without seeing towards me. They looked at us and relaxed. Swayam took a leave, saying he can walk by himself and I just watched him entering the room. Soon everyone dispersed but Amar and Bharat came and sat on either side of me...

"Will you tell us what happened!?" Amar asked and I smirked...

"Will you all like to hear a story?" I asked them.

"A story?" Bharat asked frowning...

"Yes, come, I will tell you an interesting adventure story..." I said and started from the starting...

Swayam's POV

"Bhaiya - bhabhi..."

"Why you pulled me away!? What was the need for doing it!?"

"Why didn't you say me at that time!?"

"You even carried her, when it would hurt you to even walk... You truly love her a lot!!!"

"You didn't have to do this"

"Stop being a hero everywhere! Do you even realise that!? What if something had happened to you idiot!?"

I shifted on my side of the bed because these thoughts kept me sleepless... Immediately after dressing the wounds, I had slept and got up at 1 in the night feeling hungry. I ate the left over dinner kept in the fridge and now, it's almost from half an hour that these things are haunting me and I can't sleep at all. I just huffed and got up from the bed. Maybe I just need fresh air! I went towards the front door and opened to stroll in the garden...

It was really very cold outside. I just stood by the steps, rubbing my palms, taking in the serene environment. I saw a human figure, standing by the fence, facing the valley. I strode towards the fence and realised that it was Pia standing, hugging herself from cold, even after being in a hoodie jacket!

'This is the best chance you will get Swayam! Apologise now!' my heart said and for once, I felt to obey it ...

"Hey!" I said almost making her jump in her place, standing beside her, maintaining a decent distance... I looked at the view in front and it was indeed beautiful. The dark valley was totally lit in the light of the moon and even some lights shining from the nearby villages.

"Hi! You didn't sleep?" Pia asked turning slightly towards me and smiled.

"Already slept in the evening, just not getting it now. You didn't sleep either!" I replied folding my arms against my chest.

"Umm... Same reason I must say" she replied shrugging and turned back, facing the valley, me following the same. We stood there, for don't know how much time and everytime I wanted to say it, I was found contemplating again... Just do it Swayam! Go for it!!! As if on cue, she turned to me and I was already facing her...

"Thank you"

"Sorry"

We both said at the same time and stared at each other...

"Sorry"

"Thanks"

Again we said at the same time. We looked at each other and chuckled at our timing.

"You go first" I said raising my hands in surrender and she chuckled again...

"Okay. I actually wanted to thank you for everything you did and wanted to apologise to you, for being rude and agreeing that we were couple too..." She finished, taking a step towards me, looking straight into my eyes. Her eyes held a strange emotion and hurt too. What might be the reason of her pain? Am I? I took my eyes off her and looked here and there, gathering myself to say next...

"I don't know what to say... I mean, I was jerk, I was rude, I was wrong and here, you are apologising to me! It's just that, I couldn't gather myself before this to say sorry but now... I am really sorry Pia, I really didn't meant anything that I said to you in the office. I insulted you... I... I am..." I was cut by her finger placed on my lips...

"Sshhh, it's okay. I understand" Pia said, capturing my eyes again. Her touch felt like a feather and so soft...

"And thank you for caring for me, even after I had been a jerk..." I said taking her finger from my lips in my hand and moving a step closer. The faint light falling on her face from the lantern and the moon too, making her look ethereal.

We were lost in each other that we didn't realise now we were so close that there was just a thin paper gap left between us. Eventually she closed her eyes and tipped her chin up, expecting a kiss. I brushed a loose strand of her hair away and cupped her face in my hands. I leaned down and brushed our lips slightly first and then, kissed her fully. She responded too and we were kissing each other sweetly with no eagerness or any wildness. Just a kiss with lots of love. Our lips moved in perfect sync... I felt the same feeling for a moment that my Sharon was kissing me. The feeling of her soft lips on mine and that sweet taste they had, I had missed it so much!!!

"Swayam! Where are you dude!?" I heard Rey yelling from somewhere.

I immediately pulled away as the reality hit me hard. We were breathing heavily by now and I just looked at her to let the situation sink in me. I jerked my hands off her and turned away... Shit! Shit! Shit! What did you do Swayam!?

"Swayam, are you there!?" Rey asked from the entrance steps seeing in our direction. He came to us and raised his eyebrows...

"What are you two doing here, at this time?" Rey asked and I turned my back to him, facing the valley.

"Good night" Pia said to Rey and hurried inside the house. I just watched her getting vanished and still kept looking at the same direction!!!

No no no... This is not the right way in which the things have ended. I must talk to her. How can you loose your control Swayam? How could you kiss her? And you were thinking of love? How can you love her!? How can you give your Sharon's place to someone else Swayam! How!?

No I don't love her... I can't love her, I love you Sharon! Pia is already taken. It's a mistake and it will be even if I felt something for it. It's not right! I must make things clear tomorrow anyhow between us. I can't let her take things in a wrong way. I don't believe myself that I did this!!!

I strode inside the house and straight to our room's bathroom. I opened the facet of the tap and splashed water on my face to help me think straight...

Tomorrow, I have to clear everything!!!

_____________________

A/N

So... How was the chapter??? Enjoyed it? Did you guys expect this??? Do let me know...

Vote, Comment and Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 3K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
753 119 13
🌸🥂 This story is all about Love, comedy, drama and maybe some emotional too ig, but there's not a second lead. Yash is type of a playboy, and flir...
125K 7.2K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...