Babysitter × Changjin

By AnnoyingCereal

Hyunjin's mom made him a babysitter for her friend's daughter. He was convinced he will be alone with the gir... More

× 1 ×
× 2 ×
× 3 ×
× 4 ×
× 5 ×
× 6 ×
× 7 ×
× 8 ×
× 9 ×
× 10 ×
× 11 ×
× 12 ×
× 13 × [smut]
× 14 ×
× 15 ×
× 16 ×
× 17 × [smut]
× 18 ×
× 19 ×
× 20 ×
× 21 ×
× 22 ×
× 23 × [smut]
× 24 ×
× 25 ×
× 26 ×
× 27 ×
× 28 ×
× 29 ×
× 30 ×
× 31 ×
× 32 ×
× 34 ×
× 35 × [smut]
× 36 ×
× 37 ×
× 38 ×
× 39 ×
× 40 ×
× 41 ×
× 42 ×
× 43 ×
× 44 ×
× 45 ×
× 46 ×
× 47 × [smut]
× 48 ×
× 49 ×

× 33 ×

4.7K 274 134
By AnnoyingCereal

Minho

I walked out of the house.

It was still raining outside so i brought an umbrella with me. I opened it and walked outside of the block of flats.

The raindrops were leaving empty sounds while crashing onto the surface of the black umbrella.

I was walking alone as no one was passing the streets due to the rain.

I felt broken.

I felt empty.

The pain in my leg was getting worse meaning they needed to hurt my bone really bad.

I didn't care though.

I was thinking about a small boy who was lying on a couch in one of the flats. That boy was in pain.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes again.

How much can a human cry, come on?!

My vision got blurry once again. I kept walking though which caused me to trip and fall because of the wet pavement.

I cursed at myself.

×××

ChaeYeon

"I'm never going out with you again" i mumbled after getting closer to my friend to fit under one umbrella.

"Oh come one, you've had a good time!" Yanyi pouted and we started walking down the street "It's not my fault you didn't bring your own umbrella!"

I sighed and held onto my friend.

While walking on the wet, empty pavement we've noticed a guy on the other side of the road. None of us really cared - just a random person on the street but what drove our attention was the fact that he tripped over.

"Hey look" Yanyi grabbed my hand and pointed at a guy.

"A dumbass tripped on a wet pavement. What's so interesting about it?" I sent my friend a questioning stare.

"Let's see if he doesn't need help" she said and started running towards the stranger.

"Hey wait!" I had no other option except following my friend since she had the umbrella.

"Are you okay?" Yanyi crouched next to him. He shook his head and looked at us.

"Yeah, i'm alright. Sorry for bothering you" he slightly smiled so we got up but when he wanted to follow our action he fell back on the ground.

"Shit" he mumbled and started standing up once again this time with better results.

"You definitely aren't okay" Yanyi sighed "Can we help you in any way?"

I was actually shocked. My friend is usually really shy and introverted but somehow she's hyperactive next to this random guy.

He looked at us.

"To be honest you actually could but I don't want to bother you" he scratched the back of his neck with his free hand, tilting his head down a bit.

"And what is that?"

"Do you know any bakery nearby where I could buy a cake?" Me and Yanyi looked at each other confused. That's such a random request.

"Yeah. At the end of the street and then right. But you know what since you can't even walk properly maybe you want us to help you?" The guy laughed at my friend's statement.

"Would be nice actually" he smiled "I'm Minho"

"I'm ChaeYeon and that overreactive girl is Yanyi" I rolled my eyes but smiled back.

×××

"So what you wanted to buy?" I asked when we finally got inside the shop.

It smelled amazing. The amount of colourful, sweet cakes, cupcakes and donuts amazed each and every one of us.

"I need some cheescake. My boyfriend really likes it" our eyes shot at Minho.

"B-boyfriend?" I said quietly but apparently loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah" he shrugged and went further inside the shop looking for his target.

"Aww that's adorable" Yanyi ran after him and I followed them.

How can he just casually say this type of thing to a stranger without any shame?

We started looking through glass at different types of cakes.

"I should actually buy something for others too" Minho mumbled looking at donuts.

"Take these" Yanyi popped out of nowhere with cupcake in his hand that got purple icing on top.

"Looks good but i need four tho" he turned in her direction. I on the other hand noticed the mentioned earlier cheesecake. It looked really nice so I went over to my friend and Minho to tell them about my discovery.

I lead them to the table and Minho showed a big smile.

"Great! I'm taking this then!"

×××

We walked out of the shop with two bags of sweet treats in them.

"Why did we buy a whole-ass apple pie again?" I asked looking inside one of the bags.

"Cuz i like it!" Yanyi pouted and took a bite out of the cookie she was holding.

We were cheerfully chatting while walking down the streets. Minho turned out to be a really nice guy.

We finally reached one of the block of flats and Minho stopped. He looked at us and smiled.

"Thank you so much for helping me. I hope we will see eachother again"

"We go to the same school" i mumbled and he showed me a surprised stare.

"I have to catch you some time at school then" he laughed and waved at us while walking inside the stairs case.

×××

Han

I wiggled on the bed.

I felt a numb pain in my chest and stomach.

I slightly opened my eyes.

"JISUNG" someone rushed over to me. I couldn't recognize who it was due to my blurry vision.

"Wh-" i coughed and put my hand in my chest.

"Hey don't worry! It's Hyunjin, we're in Changbin's house" i closed my eyes and tried gaining strength to move a bit. I opened them again and finally a figure bending above me looked more like Hyunjin.

"Hi" i whispered and smiled a little.

"Oh thank god" i heard woman's voice and i looked over in her direction. Firstly i didn't recognize her but after few seconds i remembered Changbin's mom.

I looked back at the ceiling and sighed.

"How are you feeling?" Changbin asked from further inside the room.

"Awful" i chuckled a little and saw my friends also smiling.

I frowned.

"Where's Minho?" I remembered very clearly that he was the one that actually saved me.

"He needed to go out but he'll be back shortly" Changbin's mom spoke softly and sat next to me.

I smiled at her and tried sitting up. She helped me and I sit properly on the couch next to her, hissing in pain a little.

Just then a door busted open and Minho rushed inside the room. Our eyes locked on each other and he immediately threw a bag he was holding to Hyunjin and ran to me.

"Hannie" he whispered hugging me tightly. Yeah, it hurt me but i could get through it if i could hug Minho.

"Hi" i said, coughing a little.

"You're here. You're okay" he started mumbling with tears running down his face "You're okay..."

"Of course i am. You saved me" he backed off and looked me in the eyes with the most sincere smile i could ever imagine.

He cupped my face and connected our lips. Oh how much did I need it. The slow, love filled kiss. His sweet lips on mine giving me everything i could ever ask for.

He stopped and looked at me.

"I love you so much" his voice cracked as tears started running down his face once again.

"Hyung don't cry!" I whined when he hid his face in my chest once again.

Hyunjin and Changbin laughed quietly as i started running my hand though Minho's hair.

Suddenly the older shot up.

"I've got something for you!" He stood up and walked to Hyunjin, taking the mentioned earlier bag from the boy.

"Here!" he took out a piece of cheesecake.

I looked at him with pure happiness in my eyes.

"I can't believe you remembered that!" I yelled clapping my hands.

"Of course i did! What kind of boyfriend do you think I am?!" he pouted and walked up to me.

×××

Minho

I gave Jisung big piece of cheesecake and he immidietaly started eating it.

"I actallu wanted to ask for a fork but i guess you don't really need it" i laughed.

Little boy looked at me with puffy cheeks and whole face red out of embarrassment.

"You're adorable" i sat next to him and pecked his cheek.

×××

🧡🧡🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 22.6K 59
a boy with severe sexual frustration. [COMPLETED] Disclaimer Wo*jin is in this au
358K 18.2K 21
jisung's mom was done with his behaviour, so she decided to hire a babysitter despite him being 18.
885K 33.7K 44
oh my god they were roommates ⚠️TW//⚠️ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
1M 34.9K 33
*𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜. 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕* Hyunjin is the bad boy at school, he likes to tease a specific perso...