Haunted (A. I)

By Ever21

I open the door and I scream when I see a guy around my age standing in my room flipping though the book that... More

Different Verities Of Music
Some Morning
What The Hells Going On?
Strange Obsession With Dimples.
Weird Thought
Yes, I Said Dude.
Confused Blue Haired Girl
We Both Know It.
Damn Tease
Legal For What Exactly?
Ignoring Michael
Soggy Cereal
It's Kind Of Adorable.
Cross That Bridge.
He Was Fine This Morning
"Oh Also I Was Born, Raised And Died Here."
"What did you do?"
Soft Mattress
Tickle Me Lucky Charms
"Where's Barbie Boy?"
"Google."
Why Not Throw Ashton Into The Mix.
Stab You With A Spork
Just A Thought
"Oh You Oblivious Little Girl."
"You're On Clifford."
A Rose.
Like A School Girl.
Because then I don't have to share.
Well That's Gross, Dead Or Not.
"Oh and I like your costume."
"Ohh murder."
Sound Of A Heartbeat.
"Shut up."
Messy Bed Head And Ditto.
Lets Be Honest Here....
"And a laugh to die for."
"Calum wants to talk to you."
"What part?"
Does He Think Of Me?
"Fine."
"So I've been told."
"Sweet Dreams."
So Weird
What Does Joy Mean?
Please please please
Please Remember
Now What
Coming Clean

"Don't Test Me."

161 9 0
By Ever21

I stand there shocked.

"Uh. What do you mean you googled them?" I say trying to cover my nerves.

"I took Michael's advice and I googled him and then I also googled Ashton because why the fuck not, so I did." He says still trying to catch his breath.

"Okay first don't listen to- Luke!" I begin but I get cut off by Luke walking into the house.

I shut the door and walk back into the house. I stop to see Luke looking between Ashton and Michael and then his gaze settles on Calum and his eyes narrow slightly.

I just then remember my tail and ears. Well fuck a duck.

I quickly run up stairs and throw on a beanie and stuff my tail into my sweat pants.

Once I think I'm A-okay, I then go back downstairs and it looks like Calum and Luke are about to engage in fucking combat.

"Someone tell me what the hell is going on." I snap and they both stop glaring each other into the ground.

Luke looks at me in disbelief. "Uh I don't think so Paisley. You tell me what the fucks going on."

I throw my hands up confused. "What are you talking about Lucas?"

"I googled Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin." He snaps and I freeze again. I look at Calum who's face is pale.

Well fuck another duck.

"A-and....?" I say trying to not show how worried and nervous I am.

"I found an article and it said and I fucking quote 'Michael Clifford burned alive by James Malson at age 18.' Paisley that was over 400 years ago." He says and my eyes widen.

I open and close my mouth like a damn fish out of water. Yeah I've got nothing.

"Did you know?" He asks way to calm

"Know what?" Ahh! There's my fucking voice....

"That your crazy ass friend is a damn ghost! He's dead Paisley!" Luke shouts.

Michael then appears in front of me out of air blocking Luke. "Okay we get it Barbie Boy! I'm dead big deal. Now shut up already Jesus. I've been dead for a long time but that doesn't mean it doesn't bother me when people keep mentioning my fucking death."

Luke takes a few steps back. "That's how you did all that freaky shit earlier. Right?"

"No fuck dumbass. God you really are damn blonde." Michael says sitting beside Calum on the couch glaring at the paused screen.

I sigh and run my hand through my hair. God today's been so crazy. Not that it isn't right now....

I then look at Luke confused. "Why aren't you freaking out about this?"

He looks at me like I kicked a damn puppy. "I'm trying not to other wise people will think I'm crazy and send me to a crazy place."

I roll my eyes. "Right. Is that the real reason Luke?"

I cross my arms over my chest and lean on my right. All eyes are now on Luke who looks scared.

"Y-yeah. I'm telling you the truth Paisley, I swear." He says, his eyes begging me to believe him. I've known Luke almost all my life, so I have no reason not to believe him. For now anyway.

I sigh. "Yeah I believe you." He smiles and lets out a relieved sigh and walks over and wraps his arms around me. I hug back.

"Well isn't this just fine and dandy. It's so sweet I'm gonna fucking puke. Let's do something else besides watch you two swap spit and be all lovey dovey with each other." Michael says with so much sarcasm you can see I pouring out of him.

"Whatever Michael." Ashton says throwing a pillow at him but you can see the hurt in his eyes.

I pull away from Luke and sit beside Ashton who's eyes light up. He puts his arm around my shoulder and holds me close.

"So, Barbie Boy. Here's the thing," Michael begins as he stands up, "you can't tell anyone about us, or this little meeting were having right now. Got it?"

Luke crosses his arms and glares at Michael who glares right back.

"And why would I listen to you? You're dead anyway asswipe." Luke snaps and Michael narrows his eyes as they go black.

Michael gets right in Luke's face. "You better listen to me you little asshole or you're gonna be on the missing people list and no ones gonna find you. What you saw today was nothing compared to the shit I can do. I can fuck you right up Hemming's. Don't test me."

Michael then gives him a fake ass smile and sits back down beside Calum who looks frozen and confused and a tad frightened. Michael turns on the Xbox, grabs the controller and begins playing a killing game.

I glance at Luke who's more pale then before.

"So, Lucas. Don't tell and Michael won't have to fuck you up. Simple as that." Ashton says shrugging and then glaring. "And stop flirting with Paisley."

Luke raises his eyebrows. "And why should I?"

Before Ashton can say anything Michael pipes in. "Did you forget he's dead also Barbie? He can do what I can do but probably 10000x worse because he died before me. So stop flirting with Pup."

"Pup?" Luke asks confused and Calum face palms while Ashton rolls his eyes and Michael groans.

"Paisley is Pup dumbass. Keep up." Michael snaps never taking his eyes off the screen.

"What do you mean?" He asks. Michael looks like he's gonna explode if Luke keeps asking stupid questions.

"Just ignore them. It's a stupid nickname they came up with because of an incident." I say waving it off as I watch Michael kill random people.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Nothing that concerns you." Ashton says holding me tighter to him. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Does it involve Paisley?" Luke asks and Ashton nods.

"Then it does concern me." Luke growls and I growl back but stop when I get an amused look from the other boys (besides Luke because he doesn't know about my fox stuff).

"No not really. If it really did, don't you think you would have known about it before any of us. Well besides Ashton because he's with her all the time." Michael says still playing the game but glancing at Luke every so often.

"Oh are you." Luke says glaring at Ashton who smiles.

"Well yeah besides school. That's Michael's thing." He says and I turn my body so I'm now laying on his chest.

"Are you dating the ghost?" Luke blurts out and his cheeks turn pink and I can see Ashton's eyes widen.

I sit up and give Luke a confused look. "Why do you wanna know?"

"Well, you're so touchy with him and stuff." Luke says.

"I'm still here! Don't talk about me like I'm not here. Even when I'm not here I still am." Ashton says sounding offended and a little pissed off. Can't blame the poor guy.

"What's it to you if I'm dating Ash or not?" I say getting offended myself. It's my love life not his.

"Nothing I'm just asking." He says putting his hands up.

"Okay so I know why you guys are with her but, why are you here with her?" Luke asks looking at Calum who sighs.

"I'm her friend. I'm aloud to hang out with friends." Calum say like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"You're always with her, don't you have any other friends?" He asks. 'Kay he's being an ass.

"Paisley's my........ Special friend." Calum says smirking at me and I laugh because I really am special aren't I?

Michael and Ashton snicker while Luke looks lost. Okay now we're just being rude to him.

"Luke it's late why don't you head home?" I say and he nods his head.

I get up to walk him out and Ashton pouts.

We walk to the door and say our goodnights and he pecks the top of my head like old times and leaves.

I then go back into the living room and flop down beside Ashton. He automatically puts his arms around me.

"So Calum. You staying the night or are you going home? Considering you live a few houses down....." I say around a giant ass yawn.

"I'll stay. If I went home now I'd probably get in so much shit. I'll crash on the couch." He says and I sleepily nod my head.

"Okay that's fine." I mumble and Ashton rubs my arms making me even more sleepy.

Ashton whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine, "Go to sleep babe."

And with a peck on my forehead I fall into a deep sleep hearing Michael and Calum arguing over what pizza topping is the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.6K 30
Michael walked forward pushing me against the wall. "Don't tell me what to do you spoiled little slut!" he yelled slapping me across the face...
162K 5K 28
" Cal am I really that crazy?" "Everyone's a little crazy Raven. But not as crazy as me" [ Highest Ranking #315 in Horror ]
11.5K 163 71
Just what the title says! I don't like doing much smut, but I might try some eventually. Go somewhere else if you want heavy smut imagines! Love all...