My Wife Is A Gangster(Mpreg)C...

By PrinceWayo

All the pictures belong to rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot In this world, there was three kinds... More

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's note.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's note
Chapter 35
Bas Fun fact
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( End)

Chapter 11

2.6K 171 35
By PrinceWayo

Author's POV.

"Cheers!!!" The seven deadly sins member was having a drink in a pub, but, you can see that they all having a drink and no one is sitting beside Narong, instead, watching him got drunk by himself.

"Hey! why you guys looking at me!" Narong said. "It's not like that I'm going to bite you guys so what you scared of?"

"P'Rong! last time you got drunk you bite my ears! Then, before that you.. you bite.. P'Ran neck until you satisfied!" Aroon said. "You should stop drinking and don't make yourself drank too much." between the group, Aroon was the one who scared the most, last time Narong bitted him and gave him a bruise.

"Yah! Nong... what are you talking about? I don't have that habits, you should be careful what you say.. if ..if anyone hear that they might think that you're saying the truth." Narong said.

"Stop drinking already.. it's not good for you.." Aat said, he then tried to get the bottle of beer to his hand, but Narong did not let it go.

"Yah! I'm not drunk yet, beside we're going to be free! because Sonchai finally getting married, he left us finally." He said, but his face lie to himself, while saying that he keep sobbing. "Finally.. he will left us.. He.. already find his true love.. and .. left us.."

"That's not it, P'Chai said he will never left us!" Aroon said.

"Right, Ai'Chai was always there for us.. you should not think about him like that, beside.. he.. he deserved to be happy." Boon added. "He wasted his time for us, we should be thankful that finally.. He has someone who will take care of him."

"How.. how.. do we supposed to live without him?" Narong asked them.

"Ai'Chai, and P'Kiet said they will never leave us, and support us, you should not worry about it." Aran said.

"Thats not what I mean.. who.. who.. will cook a tasteless food for us?.. who.. who will tell us to be careful with other people?.. who will be our guardian?.. who will scolded to us?" Narong become sober.

"Don't worry, P'Rong.. I've been there before.. but you're one who say that we should be great full and not to be selfish for him.. We all have the same feelings, because we are family.. But his not going to leave us, he just getting married." Aroon explained.

"Right.. then let's drink and got drunk more! Cheers!" Narong drink a mouthful of beer.

All of them afraid to sat next to him, because, Narong has a bad habit of biting the person next to him, whoever is it.

..

..

..

This day, the police alarmed by the tip of anonymous caller, that this day will having a jailbreaking to the maximum cell, where the high profile criminals is detained.

The caller said that, this specific person will do the jailbreak this night, so to stop that being happen, the warden send this person to the biggest and higher security prison, while they on the road, suddenly the group of thugs stopped the transfer vehicle and fire a gun to the police officer, the casualties was massive, six police officer was found dead, while the person who supposed to be transferred to higher prison, went missing.

The person with multiple murder and Arson crime escape from the prison and now went missing, there's no trace of her.

While Wayo and Phana family was talking about the wedding at the living room, the news on specific chanel announced that the person name Anang escape from the prison, and Sonchai stunned about the news, it's make his knees weakened, he suddenly kneeled down and makes people around him startled, Kiet frowned upon seeing him like this. The brave and courageous in battle and Gang Leader, face suddenly frightened.. like he was scared of something. Kiet looked at the news that make Sonchai lost in his thoughts.

"Dad, do you know her?" Kiet asked.

His father knitted his brows upon seeing that too. "How could she escape from the prison! that evil being should be in prison forever!"

"Who is she?" Mrs Saetang puzzled.

"She...... She's the one who burn and kill the entire village of secret Ger at Changmai."

Mrs Saetang, startled and shocked to.. she support Kiet and help him sat down, the face of Sonchai can't even paint, he suddenly become pale and the joy to his face vanished.

"Kiet.." Grandma called out. "You must protect him, and your future child, you must.."

Kiet eye's become fierce suddenly and the devil inside him awakened. "I will find her no matter what, I won't let her harm my family." He grinned his teeth. "Dad, Mom. Grandma.. I'll send him home first, let's talked about it later."

"Sure sure. let him rest for a while, increase your security too." Mrs Saetang said.

Kiet helped him to leave the house and go home where Sonchai wanted to be, where his friends was. At the car Kiet keep looking at Sonchai who was dumbfounded at the moment, he reached out his hand to his head and force him to lay down to his shoulder and said. "Don't worry, I'm here.. no one ever will lay a finger on you and our future baby, even on your family.. I Kiet Saetang, promise to protect you and your entire family."

Sonchai still not talking and let out a tears flow down to his cheeks.

After they left, Mrs Saetang was unconscious and her mind was not in the right conditions. "Honey, what should we do? please don't let anything happen to our future grandchild and to our Sonchai and Kiet."

"You don't have to worry about it, this family will not stand for very long time if we're not powerful enough, Nong'San." He called out.

"Yes sir."

"Find that girl, used our connection, no matter what it takes."

"Yes." Sanun walked out the room and do his job.

"I will not let anyone hurt my family." He said..

...

...

"Boss, your man, is drunk now." The other man said from the other line.

"What did you say?"

"Errr.. he's kinda drunk with his group and.. he's crying."

"Where are they?"

"I'll send you the address."

After the man hung up, He drove his car faster to the address he received.

After arriving at his destination, he entered at the pub and looked at the person he's looking for.

...

...

"Ai'Rong, stop it already you already drunk." Charn said.

"Why..? I'm still not drunk.." He keep hiccuping. When he was about to drink a mouthful beer again, suddenly, a tall handsome man grabbed his hand, after he grabbed his hand, he take the beer on his hand and he's the one drink it. "Ohh.. Doctor.. why are you.. here.. I'm already..done to my.. check up right?" Narong teased him.

Thanom glared at him and said. "Your internal wounds still haven't healed, you should not drink alcohol,or else it will open again."

"oiiiiiiiiiii.. you're too noisy! Stop butting to my business."

"Is that so?"

"Hey.. P', he's just drunk." Aat interrupted him.

Narong grabbed his wrist and force him to sat beside him. "Just drink with us okay?"

"Okay."

"P'Tha.. I think.. you.. should not sat beside him.." Aroon said.

"Why?" he was puzzled.

"Well.."

Narong suddenly cupped his face, Thanom was startled and their faces was inches away, then Narong opened his mouth, moving to Thanom's ear, he thought that he was going to whisper something, but suddenly.. Narong bitted his earlobe and he was startled. Narong bit was really hard like a dog!

"P'Tha! please let him be! wait him to.. fall asleep after he do that." Boon bluntly said.

"I'm sorry P'Tha!" Aroon said.

Thanom, force himself to endure the pain, his hand on Narong waist, and the other hand supporting his current position. Then Narong face moving again towards to his neck and bit it like a vampire, it just one bit but it did not let go easily, like a dog bitted the culprit.
Thanom tried his best to endure it, then Narong move again and now he bitted Thanom bottom lip,.

"Hey!" The group was startled. This is the first time, Narong bitted the lips part!

Thanom eyes widened, it was his first kiss! But it wasn't kiss at all, because Narong bit his bottom lip.. then Thanom tasted his own blood..

After a minute, Narong suddenly fall asleep..

"Hays.. he pass out.." Aran sighed softly.

Thanom touched his bruises on his bottom lip, and licked it.. 'you're lucky your drunk, if not I already eaten you' he thought.

To be continued.

Sorry again for late update. Thank for waiting.

I wonder why, meanplan always been with our SBFIVE boys.

Waiting for them to work together, it was like a big dream to me, coz I make a fictional stories for them 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...
342K 16.9K 97
"From now on, you're Zan Lorenzo." "My dear husband, why am I the one taking your last name?" Lorenzo asked while pulling his hand away. "You're mine...
11.7K 920 12
This gonna be a GodtBas story.... this one will be a short story like my other ones... hope u guys enjoy it... #3 in bas
1.8M 94.3K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...