Winx Club - Flora's lost

Autorstwa hipzomb1e

Flora leaves the Winx. None of the Winx could find her, they eventually continue their lives. Almost seven y... Więcej

character list
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 4

2.2K 44 0
Autorstwa hipzomb1e

It was 2 years later.

Benjamin and Flora had fallen in love with each other. They already lived together on the upper east side of New York.

Flora was working for Benjamin's dad's company, she made sure that other company would work together with Benjamin's dad's company as creative director.

Flora also made new friends like Peach, Madison and Tiffany.

It was winter and snowing outside in New York, almost Christmas.

Flora woke up and put on a grey skirt and a beige long sleeve shirt with some necklace. She went downstairs and got a coffee.

She was never a coffee person, but New York changed her.

Flora was taking a sip off her coffee when Benjamin came downstairs and hugged her from behind. "Hey" he was still hugging her.

Flora softly put her hair behind her ears.

"Next time you eat the macarons without giving me one" he whispered in her ears, "we're done" he kissed Flora in her cheek and made his own cup of coffee.

"Love you two, Benji" Flora laughed.

"So, you have plans for today? I thought we might get dinner at La Bora, that restaurant you like so much" Benjamin suggested.

"Oh Ben, I would love to," Flora said. "But can't we just order food and just Netflix? I would love that too"

"I don't mind" Benjamin smiles to her.

Flora kisses him. "I love you, you now that?"

"I do" he kissed her again.

...

With the Winx and Specialists:

"We're getting married," Bloom said to the others, smiling at Sky who was holding a New-born.

"Omg! Congratulations guys!" Stella said.

Everyone hugged the couple.

"We Also have something to announce," Tecna said. "Timmy and I are having twins. A boy and a girl!"

"That's wonderful!" Everyone also hugged them and congratulated the two.

The friends then talked for a while. 

...

A couple of days later, Sky and Brandon went to New York for a few days to look for a suite for Sky's wedding. The wedding would be held on earth since Bloom grew up there.

Sky and Brandon were walking in New York City.

"What about a grey suit?" Brandon suggested.

"Too boring" sky answered.

"Black?"

"To classic"

"And Royal Blue? You're a King after all"

"Well, I like blue. But it has to match with the colours of Eraklyon" Sky said doubting.

"Man, this is even harder shopping then when I go with Stella" Brandon sighted.

They both laughed.

Someone walked pass while making a call with her phone. She accidentally pushed Brandon's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," the girls said, not paying attention to the guys. Put Brandon and Sky would recognise that voice from everywhere.

"You heard what I heard?" Brandon asked Sky, keep looking at the girl.

"That was... Flora" Sky said. "We have to follow her!"

Sky and Brandon kept following the girl, till she walked into a house at Fifth Avenue Street.

"This must be her house.." Brandon said, standing at the other side of the street. They were looking, it was seemed like, a big building. More like a penthouse.

"So what now?" Brandon thought out loud.

"We have to talk to Flora" Sky answered.

"How? Are we going to ring the bell and give her time to escape again?"

"No. We come back here, next morning and wait till she gets out. Then follow her, and when the time is ready, we ask her what the hell she's doing in New York"

"Great plan!"

Then the guys were quiet for a moment.

"It's been two years. Know we found her" Brandon said softly.

"I know... that's why we have to talk to Flora!''

It was the next morning. Sky and Brandon went early to Flora's house to watch where she was going.

They saw Flora walking around the living room and talking to someone for a while, but they couldn't see who.

...

*Meanwhile with Flora*

"Morning Angel" Benjamin walked downstairs, giving Flora a quick kiss on her lips. "You're going to work today? My father is having that conversation with Apple right? You need to be there too?"

"I already made sure your father got a conversation, but I think he's good without me. I actually have to meet new clients in 1 hour. And after that I'm going to find a dress for the party tomorrow" Flora told him. "You're going to the office?"

"Yeah, my father asked me to sign the Europa deal. So I will see you tonight" he smiled at her.

Flora looked at the time, 11 am. "I have to go. I'm probably going to get dinner with the girls after shopping. It can be late, don't wait for me"

"Okay. Text me when you leave"

Flora gave Benjamin a kiss. "I love you. See you tonight!"

"Byeee" Benjamin yelled to her before she stepped into the elevator.

Flora came downstairs and walked out of the elevator, and out of the penthouse.

**with the guys**

"There she's" Sky whispered. "Let's follow her!"

**Flora**

Flora was going to the cafeteria where she got her morning coffee-to-go from almost every morning.

"The usual?" The guy behind the desk asked.

"Always" Flora smiled at him. "You're coming to tomorrow's party, Malcom?"

"Well, I don't know" Malcom was making the coffee. "You know, the host always throws lame parties" he joked.

They both laughed.

"What was the dress code?" Malcom asked.

"Glitter and Glamour" Flora smiles friendly at him.

Malcom gave Flor her coffee. "Can't mis that of course! See you tonight darling"

"Byee" Flora walked out of the cafeteria.

She was walking in the city. Looking at some shops while drinking her coffee.

...

**with the guys**

"Sky, this is the moment," Brandon said to him. They followed her all the way to there.

"You think so?" Sky said. "Let's do it then"

Flora was walking in the city, looking at some shops while drinking her coffee, when Sky grapes her arm from behind. Flora shocked and turned around. Being more in shock of seeing Brandon and Sky.

"Hey," Sky said.

"It's great to see you guys!" Flora hugged them both. "How are you?" Flora smiles.

"We need to talk" Brandon just said.

The three went to a restaurant that was just a few blocks away. They ordered a drink and then it was quite for a few seconds.

"You wanted to talk? About?" Flora said.

"What happened? Why did you leave?" Brandon asked her.

"Well, after what happened, I thought it was time for something new. Of course, I couldn't stay mad at the Winx, but I just also couldn't accept it that they just would lie to me. If I would stay, i know I would forgive them. But I didn't know if that was what I really wanted. Then I got the opportunity to go to New York, and I took it"

"Why act like you were dead? Not leaves a sign that you were alive or even save" Sky asked, "We were worried about you"

"I get it. But I just... I don't know. I guess I just... " Flora thought out loud. "I just... wanted to start over. No coming backs"

"And how could it be that we never found you?" Sky asked again.

"I change my hair, as you can see. And I also changed my name" Flora showed the two her fake passport.

"Fallon Reign Brown" Brandon read out loud. "But how could you make this all possible?!"

"I met this guy, the day I left. He helped me with everything. Got me a job at his father company. And a place to live"

"So what do you do then?" Brandon asked her again.

"I'm creative director. I'm in charge of social media and every marketing online in the company. I also talk to clients to persuade them to go into business with the company" Flora explained. "But enough about my life. Why are you here? In New York?" She smiled at them.

"Well uhh..." Sky wasn't sure what to say.

"You're getting married," Flora said, not sounding sad, but also not happy.

"Yeah... how did you know?" Sky was surprised.

"You're wearing a ring on your ring finger. It doesn't look damaged, and it's sparkling in the light, so it must be known. Also, I bumped into someone in the city. What were you right? I heard you talking about suites" Flora explained.

"You're coming?" Sky asked.

"Yeah, you should come" Brandon followed, "the girls missed you, and we to! And the twins would love to meet you, I'm sure they will like you! And Helia was so worried about you to! You should talk to him! Also if..."

Flora interrupted Brandon. "I'm sorry. I can't go back. This is where is life know. Going back to the Magix world just isn't me anymore"

"But Flo! You're the magic world, cause you to have magic! You're the fairy of nature!" Sky said, kinda mad to her.

Then Flora got a call. "Wait for a second" she stood up and took the phone call.

"Hey, it's me... seriously?.... just fire her... Well if she isn't gone in one hour I'll sue her... I don't know, stealing or something... okay thank you, bye! See you tomorrow!" She said to the phone. Then walked back to the guys who heard everything.

"You just fired someone?!" Sky said surprised.

"Yeah" Flora answered. She looked at the clock. "Sorry I guys. But I've to go".

"Where?" Brandon asked.

"Not that it's any of your concern, but I'm hosting a party tomorrow and now I also have to go to the office and fill in some papers" she took her coat and put it on. "Please don't tell the Winx or Helia that I'm here"

"Sure but, when will we see you again? We still have a lot to catch up" Sky asked her.

"Come to tomorrow's party. It's at my house, 5th floor. You already know where I live, so you don't need an address I guess?"

Sky and Brandon looked surprised at each other.

"If you give me your hotel address I'll deliver the clothes there"

"You do that for everyone?" Brandon said surprised.

"No" Flora looked at him. "I just don't want you to be underdressed. Byee"

And with that, she left.

The guys looked at each other again.

"She changed" Brandon finally said.

"Yes, she did" Sky answered, "you know, I'm shocked. The last time we saw here, we saw a sweet and innocent girl who was gentle and wouldn't try to insult you"

"Yeah" Brandon followed. "Now she sounds... I don't know. Not like that. The old Flora would never fire someone so fast and sue them"

"Or tell that we will be underdressed"

"We've to tell the Winx"

"We told her we wouldn't, Brandon. So we won't. But we're going to that party tomorrow"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

47.4K 1.2K 47
Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years later, they all got children to look after...
14K 156 31
We're The Winx! Follow Bloom, Phoebe, Stella, Flora, Aisha, Tecna, and Musa live their daily life on Magix world, among lessons, loves, quarrels and...
1.8K 19 26
Bloom has finally defeated the Trix, Valtor, and saved the magical universe many times. She has her kingdom, family, her boyfriend, and the Winx by h...
13.7K 222 18
~~ COMPLETED ~~ Myrta and bishop have gone missing on a mission and the winx and specialists are called upon to save them! Will they succeed? What wi...