Betrayed God (DXD)

By Zoroun

A Male God reader x Highschool dxd HAREM story Rias and the rest of her peerage left you to die. They had no... More

Part 1
Peerage List
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Omake: Christmas
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 17

29.3K 343 567
By Zoroun

Peerage List:

Lucille - Queen
Kusara - Knight 1
Kara- Knight 2
Jade - Bishop 1
Irene: Bishop 2
Rose - Rook 1
Eva - Rook 2
Keith - Pawn 1
Grace - Pawn 2
Jada- Pawn 3

Your Weapons: Trinity and Frenzy

▬ι══════ﺤ

Riser: Riser demands a rematch! The lion cheated somehow.

(Y/N): Why, so you can be destroyed again?

Riser: You didn't destroy me, you cheated!

(Y/N): You took out no one, your peerage fell in minutes.

Riser: Riser-

Ravel: You lost big bro.

Riser was fuming, his perfect record in rating games was now in shreds. Behind him Ni, Li, and Ravel walk over to him. Trying to console their irate master.

Ni and Li: We are sorry Master Riser!

Riser: You guys are useless, Riser doesn't want such useless pieces in his peerage!

(Y/N): They tried there hardest, give them a break. 

Riser: If you care for them so much why don't you take these 2 weak pieces off my hand.

(Y/N): Why don't we let them choose, they deserve that much.

Lucille: *Whispering* Are you sure Master?

(Y/N): *Whispering* Positive, they aren't weak. They have just had bad training.

You see Ni and Li looking back and forward with tears in their eyes. Even after how Riser treated them their was still a connection, it was a hard decision.

Ni and Li took one last look at Riser before walking over to you and Lucille

(Y/N): Riser you are a terrible person for this, they were loyal to you and you threw them away like trash.

Riser: Good Riddance.

Ni and Li turn around and both punch Riser in the face, knocking him to the ground. That slight sadness at leaving him quickly left them at his comments.

(Y/N): "Weak Pieces", come on girls.

You walk out of the room with Lucille, Ni and Li following you. Leaving Riser there to think on what just happened. It sunk in that he just gave away 2 of his pieces to his enemy, you truly bested him.

(Y/N): You ready girls?

Ni and Li: Yes

You grab 2 pawn pieces, they levitate before entering the girl's chest. Once again sealed with a golden glow. For the first time in a while, they were happy. They were free from the creepy phoenix. 

(Y/N): Welcome Girls!

Ni and Li give you a hug as Lucille looks on, enjoying the scene. A slight annoyance stayed in the back of her mind though, why does everyone have to hug you.

???: (Y/N)!

Sadly everything had to come to an end, you turn around to see.

Rias: Admit you cheated!

(Y/N): What?

Rias: I know you cheated, no one can destroy Riser like that. What kind of shit did you pull!

Lucille: It's called being strong, you wouldn't know.

Issei: Don't talk to her like that-

Issei stops talking as he starts noticing something of Lucille's. Issei goes braindead as he goes in to grope Lucille's boobs. Nothing but boobs crossed his mind.

Lucille: Pervert!

She slaps his hands away and summonsher sword. Quickly bashing the hilt on his head, knocking him to the ground.

Lucille: Scum like you should die, filthy pig.

Issei: Just... one... touch.... please.

Lucille: No, the only man who can touch these are (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Ni and Li: Back off from Master!

Rias: You stole Riser's pieces? How low can you get?

(Y/N): Wanna go there?

Rias: You should've died where I left you!

(Y/N): I know I should have, but since I'm alive I plan to show you the heartbreak I felt. In our rating game you will know the meaning of Pain, And after I beat you I'm gonna expose to everyone who and what you are. A stupid bitch.

Rias goes to slap you but Ni punches her, sending her flying back.

(Y/N): Thank you Ni.

You pet her head as Li stands there a little jealous. A strong sibling rivalry begins to grow in your peerage.

(Y/N): Just you wait for the rating game. I'm gonna embarrass you.

You walk out as Lucille, Ni and Li follow. Leaving Rias and Issei on the floor.

Anubis: Ahh (Y/N), that was a fine win.

You and Anubis exchange a hug, an almost fatherly hug.

(Y/N): Where is everyone else? I was hoping to talk to my peerage.

Anubis: I teleported them home, they seemed tired. 

(Y/N): We should follow them guys, oh yeah Anubis. Meet the 2 newest members of our household.

You step to the side to show Ni and Li standing there a little shy, they had never met a god before.

Anubis: Aren't those Riser's pieces?

(Y/N): It's a long story, here let me explain.

You explain to Riser what all happened, his face showed a annoyed expression as the story continued. These devils truly were... devils.

Anubis: Despicable. Good job freeing them from a man like that. Anyways Serafall has summoned me for a few things. So you guys head on home. I will be there shortly after I'm done.

(Y/N): See ya Anubis!

You and Anubis part ways as you teleport back to the training Area,  everyone was already gathered around doing an assortment of things.

(Y/N): I think this might be our new home permanently, speaking of which Lucille!

Lucille: Hmm?

(Y/N): Can you show Ni and Li around. Get them familiar with the place and find them a room.

Lucille: Sure!

Lucille walks off with Ni and Li to show them around the house. You walk inside to find Keith cooking something while Grace and Kusara sit at the table. Chatting about who knows what.

(Y/N): Congrats guys!

Grace: Yeah, we did well.

Keith: Yes we did.

(Y/N): What are you cooking Keith?

Keith: Since we won I was making a Celebratory buffet, I'm proud of us all.

(Y/N): Oh thank you!

Keith: Do the golems eat?

(Y/N): Yeah, but don't worry I'll handle it. It's special stuff.

Keith: What do they eat?

(Y/N): Usually crushed rocks, so I'll get on that later. If you can, can you introduce yourselves to Ni and Li. I'm gonna go see how they're doing.

Lucille: Of course we will, now go find them.

(Y/N): You guys are the best!

MEANWHILE

Anubis has reached his destination, an official office on the outside. But as soon as he walks in, its like he walked into an anime.

Anubis: *Cough* You asked for me?

Serafall: Please sit.

Anubis got a little confused at her tone but none the less obliged and sat down.

Anubis: What's wrong?

Serafall: I just have a few questions.

Anubis: Alright.

Serafall: Is (Y/N) single!

Anubis at the moment was taking a sip of water, that question practically made him choke on it.

Anubis: W-Why?

Serafall: Cause someone as handsome and strong like that could make for very powerful offspring. I want him Anubis, I need him

She was practically on top of the desk now, if she was any closer she woulda fell forward.

Anubis: I guess.

Serafall: We could be a power couple, don't you agree

Anubis: Uh sure? Can I leave now?

Serafall: One more thing!

Anubis: Yes?

Serafall: Can I come by tomorrow to see my future husband. I need to congratulate him on his first victory!

Anubis: If I say yes can I leave?

Serafall: Yes.

Anubis: Then yes, now bye!

Anubis quickly exited the room, not wanting to be caught up in any more questions.

Anubis: *While teleporting home* What... just happened?

▬ι══════ﺤ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC