Coinpin stories

By losnua

Hey, a oneshot book for one of the most popular ships in bfb! How original! More

Dinner
Hatred [Part 1]
Hatred [Part 2]
Regret
Regret [2]
Separated
Seemingly gone [Separated (2)]
A/N
Reunited [Separated (3)]
Old Times
Altrenate Universe
Smash
Merry XMAS
Breaking Apart
Happy New Year!
Gifts
Apocolypse
Revenge
Update Dammit
HOLY SHIT
Murder
Confused
Woah-
End
Sorry
Wrong
Soup Murder
Multiple Murderers?
El and Saturn
The End
Memories
Holy
Rumbling Messages
Cold Goodbyes
A Retired Life
Can't Breathe
Killing Contracts
The Actual End
Super Fear Nova Garden

Switching Shapes and Sizes

621 7 3
By losnua

"Coiny!"

"Huh?"

"Come here, you have been randomly chosen to be a test subject for my newest invention."

"Is it dangerous?"

"No, just come, let's go."

"Fine GB."

Golf Ball led Coiny to her lab, where Tennis Ball set up an odd machine.

It was held by one hand, with a ray gun look.

"Are you sure this is safe?"

"Dont worry Coiny, it's fine. Now sit down, as Golf Ball gets the second randomly chosen person."

"Alright," He said as he sat down. "Who is the second person?" Tennis Ball said as Golf Ball left.

"Firey."

"Oh. What a coincidence."

"Yea, I thought so too."

"Need anything to drink or something while we wait?"

"Nah. I'm not thirsty right now."

Tennis Ball nodded and continued prepping the machine.

A few minutes had passed by when the lab door swung open again. Firey walked in, and noticed Coiny.

He ran towards him. "Hey, Coiny! What's going on?"

"Nothing much, yknow, usual."

"Hurry up you two!" Golf Ball demanded.

They both groaned and slumped over towards the Tennis Ball, who had the machine in hand.

"What exactly does this machine do?" Firey asked as it was charging up the blast.

"Switches people's bodies."

"What!"

The machine had shone a blinding white light that seized their ability to see for the moment.

Coiny and Firey had eventually gained their eyesight back, but, as Golf Ball said, they were in different bodies.

"Alright it worked, now switch us back!" Coiny demanded.

"Dont worry Tennis has the machine to revert you both back to normal. Right TB?"

"Wait, I was supposed to make it?" Golf Ball's eyes froze.

"W-Well, there seems to be technical difficulties."

Coiny and Firey growled. "Dont worry! We'll get straight to working on it!"

They both tapped their feet and crossed their arms. "Hurry up!" Firey demanded.

"Alright. Cmon TB." They both walked into a lab room.

"I'm waiting here." Coiny said.

"Im not. Come get me when you're finished."

"You better not do anything crazy with my body!"

"I won't, dont worry." He said as he shut the entrance.

-

Firey had sat up on top of his favorite hill. It had a great view. He could see everyone.

He could see the cliff where they had done the paper airplane contest at. He could see his team, and all the other teams.

He didnt tell anybody about this hill. It was sort of a happy place for him. He always came here when he was frustrated, whether it was about Leafy, an arguement, or something else.

A few others came up with him from time to time. Pin and Coiny once did. Needle once did. The whole team as well.

He had told them to not to tell anyone else without his permission. It was nice.

He felt a warm finger touch his shoulder. "Coiny?"

Realization hit him as he remembered that he had switched bodies.

"Huh?"

He looked back to see Pin, kneeled down next to him. "What are you doing up here?" She asked.

Firey played along. "Seeing the view."

"Oh, yeah. May I sit with you?"

"Oh, yeah, of course you can."

Pin quietly knelt down and sat next to Firey.

It had been a few hours since Firey had left Golf Balls lab, and he was getting tired.

Out of his peripheral vision, he could see Pin, staring at him. His spine got chills but he ignored them.

"Coiny."

"Hm?"

"I.."

"Yes?"

Pin let out a fake laugh, the laugh you make when you arent sure what to say, but try not to make the moment awkward, as she continued. "I want to talk."

"Ok, about what?"

"Ever since BFDIA, there has been this.. charming? factor about you that always drew me in."

Firey felt his face burn. He was hearing the words meant for Coiny.

"I am so grateful that you've been my friend for all these years, and it's been magical to be by your side. I couldn't have asked for a better friend, understanding, creative, caring, funny, encouraging, kind person."

Firey wanted to say something, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"You probably know where this is going, so I'll get to the point." She took a deep breath as she stood up, and knelt in front of Firey, who's face burned with blush.

She pressed her lips onto his, holding it for a few seconds, then letting go. "Will you go out with me?"

Firey was speechless. These words were the most passionate genuine words he had ever heard spoken, and it wasn't even meant for him.

"I.. Uh.. Pin."

"Yea?" She asked softly.

"I'm not.. Coiny."

"Wh?"

"I'm Firey, him and I switched bodies."

Pin shook he head, her face completely red, making it maroon, and darker than her own natural red.

"I.. Uh.. Im.. So.." Tears filled her eyes as this nightmare continued.

Firey slightly panicked through the blushing face. "Dont cry! How about when I get out of his body tommorow, I tell him to meet you up here, and you can tell him again?"

"I cant. You have no idea how long I had been going through trying to build up enough courage! Now it's gone to waste."

"Dont worry, what you said was beautiful, if i was Coiny, i would've definitely said yes."

Pin was still uncertain. "Fine, but if anything goes wrong, you owe me big time."

"Dont worry, you'll be fine."

-

Firey gently pushed the door open to the lab. Coiny still lay on the bench, sleeping, a bit of drool coming out. Firey cringed at the drool.

He saw lights flash inside the lab room that Tennis Ball and Golf Ball had gone through earlier.

He sat next to Coiny, contemplating whether to wake him up or not.

He decided to wait until the dul was done.

It was soon ten at night, and Fireys eyes drooped with tiredness. He slowly lay next to Coinys body, and fell asleep as well.

-

Firey was shook awake. "Wake up, we're gonna be separated now!"

"Ugh, alright, just hold on." Firey said as he stretched and groaned, not satisfied with the amount of sleep he had got.

After a few more minutes, he finally stood up and was greeted by Golf Ball ready to shoot.

"Ready?"

"Ready." They both said simultaneously.

The ray charged, then did the same blinding affect from earlier.

"Awesome! My body is back!" Coiny shouted.

Firey smiled, half asleep. He tapped on Coinys shoulder as he stretched. "What?"

"Go meet Pin at the top of the hill. Me and he had a moment when I was in your body, and i think you need to experience it yourself."

"Ok. Thanks Firey." He said.

Firey grabbed a phone in the lab and dialed Pins number.

"Hello?"

"Pin. He is coming."

-

Coiny lay on top of the hill, the dew making him wet a bit, but he didnt mind.

A finger tapped his shoulder.

As Firey said, it was Pin.

"Hey, Coiny."

"Hey Pin, Firey told me to meet you here, what's going on."

Coiny could see a bright blush on her face. "Uh, well.. I told Firey something, and after I said it, he told me that he wasn't you."

"Well, I'm here, and I'm all ears."

"Thank you."

Pin sat beside Coiny. "Ever since BFDIA, there has been this.. charming.. factor about you that always drew me in."

Oh.

"I am so grateful that you've been my friend for all these years, and it's been magical to be by your side. I couldn't have asked for a better friend, understanding, creative, caring, funny, encouraging, kind person."

Coiny kept listening.

"You probably know where this is going, so I'll get to the point." She took a deep breath as she stood up, and knelt beside Coiny.

She took a shaky breath. "Coiny, I-"

"Pin."

Pin looked up at Coiny.

"That's, the most.. That's the best thing anyone has ever told me."

Pin smiles. "I'm glad you liked it."

"I love you, Pin." Coiny pulls her in, and hugs her tight, a few tears spilling out of his eyes.

"I'm glad you feel that way." Pin smiled as they pulled apart.

Coiny put his hand up, about to touch her shoulder, but hesitates. "No, it's okay."

Coiny smiles. He pulls in Pin again, kissing her this time, savoring every second of the moment.

After a bit, he backs off. They both giggle.

Coiny could see Firey watch from a distance. This is what happened between them. He loves it.

Hey, so, I haven't done a bfb story for a while, so here it is. Also, Fear Garden. I love that book, but I dont know what to do. For being the person who talks about it almost every chapter, I feel like I don't.. I dunno, I dont really say anything special? I dont know what to say every time I comment, and I feel like I'm being annoying. I know Ice has told me I haven't been, I just have this feeling. I dunno. I'll still be cheering, but I guess I'll be cheering from the sideline, meaning I won't comment every chapter, I guess? So Yea. Cya, have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 481 27
Just some BBB oneshots! OwO This includes: - Ships ~ Such as, ThundClone, BlIce, ThoLar, FaKe, HaliSol, etc. - Sibling/Brotherly Love - Randomness ...
14.3K 406 12
Here you will find a collection of one shots/short stories of the ship Drarry! Requests are open, but I am a very lazy writer who will only write whe...
43.5K 414 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
1.7K 29 7
This is a oneshot book of various kinds of ships, I'll elaborate more in the rules. Requests: CLOSED INDEFINITELY