Be My Girl

By storiesbysyd

Sequel is out now !!! #ForeverMines Enjoy 😉 Vote 🗳 Comment💕 London and Khalil have just met. Known for his... More

Characters
Chapter 1~Twisted Bets and Playa Ways
Chapter 2~Love and Basketball
Chapter 3 ~Dinner with a dessert of hoes
Chapter 4~ Unfinished Business
Chapter 5~ GameDay Proposal
Chapter 6~ Don't Touch Me
Chapter 7~ NBA Susperstar
Chapter 8~ Drunk In Love
Chapter 9~ Shower Fantasies
Chapter 10~ Don't Shoot !
Chapter 11~ By Any Means
Chapter 12~ Mr. Mysterious
Chapter 13~ Dealings with Death
Chapter 14~ Never Forgotten
Chapter 15~ Feelings on E
Chapter 16~You all Mine
Chapter 17~ Chill days on my birthday
Chapter 18- Gift of a Thot
Chapter 20- We Gone Party Like It's Your Birthday
Chapter 21- Birthday Sex
Chapter 22- Babydaddy who?
Chapter 24- Steady Thinking About You
Chapter 25- Family Ties
Chapter 26- Wake Up!
Chapter 27- Blackouts
Chapter 28- False Verdicts
Chapter 29- Misunderstandings
Chapter 30- Wrong Place Wrong Time
Chapter 31- Startover?
Character Update
Chapter 33-Blame Game
Chapter 34- The Meeting
Chapter 35- You Mad Sis?
Chapter 36- Part of the Family
Chapter 37- Unfit
Chapter 38- Its Just For A Night
Chapter 39- You have yours I have mine
Chapter 40- Dr.Flirt
Chapter 41~ Fight Me
Chapter 42- Patching Loose Ends
Chapter 43- Full Grown B****
Chapter 44-Sick and Shut in
Chapter 45-Welcome
Chapter 46- All Mines
Update

Chapter 23- I'm really through

3K 92 6
By storiesbysyd

London
"Bitch he did what??!" Victoria says with anger and disgust after telling the story. If Ally was here she'd be my go to but Victoria has been there for me at times like this so I decided to open up to her.

I nodded my head. "Yep. But guess what? A bitch will not be sad or lonely. I don't cry over niggas."
"PERIODT sis!" Vic says agreeing with my comment.

From this point on, I really wasn't really trip over nothing. Khalil won. Ever since yesterday, I've been just as calm and cool.

"I ain't never seen you this chill London. You scaring me." Vic said laughing. "I'm glad I'm chillin now." I reply back.

I look at my watch. " Oh shit I gotta go to class." I was getting ready to bolt for the door when I stop in my tracks and turn around. " wait Vic why you ain't rushing to get to class." I ask remembering that we had the same class.

"I gotta date with Alex." She just started talking to Alex and they were cute as hell. "Awww that's cute sis. I'm glad you happy." I say gushing.

"Yeah that nigga head ain't allat bad either." She says turning around sipping her imaginary tea. I laugh. " You got that nigga as your slave." I say

"Hell yeah. But girl go to class. And can you take a video of it so I won't miss nothing?"

"Yeah I gotcha." I head out. Alex must give some good ass head because I ain't never seen Victoria skip class. And if she did I never thought it'd be for a boy.
____________________
Khalil

"Well well well." Jahari says sitting up. "I'm gonna tell you like this. You. Fucked. Up."

"Man fuck out of my face." I wasn't trying to hear that shit. I know I fucked up. Asia And I was a hit it and quit it cuz London was tryna play hard to get. I ain't think it'd go this far.

"Bruh get this though. When I caught her at the mall her stomach wasn't even big." I say trying to make sense of everything. Asia was the type of bitch that'll try to trap a nigga so everything was a possibility.

"How long ago was that. And what was she wearing. 9 times outta 10 if she was trying to hide it she'd wear something big to cover it. " Alex points out.

I think back. "Damn that was like 3 months ago. She still should've had some kind of bump on her right?"

"And what about the clothes" Jahari asks.

"She had on a big ass coat-" I say not finishing my sentence. I slap myself in the head for being so stupid. Anybody could have hid that bump with that big ass coat on.

"Damn you really did fuck up." Alex says. "What London had to say about all this?"

"Man she just about done with my ass." I say with hurt. I know i fucked up but I better not catch her with no other nigga and that's on everything.

"Well uhh nigga I need for you to get your shit back because I need my shirt for my date." Alex says. After yesterday, Alex gave me a few of his clothes since all of my belongings were at London house.

"You still talking to that girl Victoria?" I ask.

"Yeah she gotta god vibe." I don't ask anymore questions because it wasn't my place.

I get up. "Well I'm finna head and attempt to get my stuff from London house. I text her to know I'm coming, awaiting her smart ass mouth and attitude that I missed to come with it.

Me: aye is it cool if I come to get my stuff from your house.
London : yea.
Me: aight I'm on the way

"Damn." I whisper to myself which obviously wasn't quiet enough. "What is it bro." Jahari asks.

"This girl really mad as hell. She being too damn calm." I ain't never had London be on this level of idgaf.
___________________
London

Outta class now, I look at Khalil messages. He obviously didn't give a fuck about the situation if he was so quick to wanna get his stuff. But I didn't care. I give what is received. I chill and eat the breakfast I never got while i wait for Khalil to hurry his ass up.

He knocks on the door and I go to it opening it. "Wassup ma." He says. I turn around not paying him anymind.
"Your stuff is upstairs." I say with my back turned to him eating my cereal.

He goes upstairs and I feel his heavy footsteps. By then, I'm finished eating and back to watching tv. Khalil finally comes down with alot of bags and other shit. Damn. I really let this nigga get all my closet space. Never again.

He walks past me. I'm glad he's gone. I feel like I did good because if he stayed any longer I would've went off knowing my ass.

Instead of hearing the wonderful sound of the door open and shut, I hear a bunch of bags being dropped and a shadow which happens to be Khalils body towering over me.

"The door is that way. You only been gone for a day. I ain't think you'd need directions." I say cracking up at my own petty joke. He ignores my comment licking his lips. "So we really finna just not say anything to each other?" He asks.

I wanted to scream. "Well nigga that's kinda how it goes. You cheat. I move on." But instead I kept my mouth shut and just go back to the kitchen to avoid any confrontation.

"I know your ass hear me talking to you." He says and I couldn't help myself.

"Yes nigga! I do hear your ass talking to me. But I really don't give a fuck. What do you want?" I was getting very irritated.

He sits down inna chair. "Nigga this ain't no meet and greet. Get the hell up." I say in the rudest way possible.

"Just tell me how you feeling right now." He says. The fuck? Nigga must be real depressed.

"Oh so you want a lil paragraph?" I say being funny. He looks at me. "No I just want you to tell me how you feel."

I take a deep breath. He wants the truth so here it goes. "Khalil you a bitch to me. Even after I gave your ass a chance you do some slimey shit like that. Not only did you fuck her behind my back but you did it without you strapped up and now tomorrow I gotta get tested because of your stupid ass. We ain't even been together..ooh correction. We wasn't even together for a whole 24 hours. That shit hurt and is mad disrespectful." I stare bluntly letting it all out and a single tear falls down my face.

"London im sorry." He tries to hug me but I use my foot to keep distance.

"Nah you really not. You just embarrassed that you got caught. If I didn't find out or you never got that girl pregnant you wasn't gone own up to it or tell me." I say awaiting for a response. Dead silence. Not surprised at all.

He just looks away from me rubbing his fingers through his happy head. "Yeah that's what I thought so nah nigga yo apologies don't mean shit. And you can get out my house. Your time is long overdue. "

He grabs his stuff and leaves without saying a word. A part of me wanted him to stay for some kind of comfort or explanation. But the other half knew that I would bust down crying if he had stayed. Something I was not finna do.

I know it's a long but good chapter😩
Vote and Comment 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.6K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...
75.3K 2K 47
Read Book 1 first (be my girl) SEQUAL TO "Be My Girl" !!!! After having baby King, London and Khalil are still trying to fix their relationship. But...
3.8K 259 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...
16.3K 821 35
After seven years of infidelity Jaz finally called it quits with Rico after she caught him with Keisha, a girl who cant seem to find her own man. Ste...