Jerika - All We Need Is Love...

بواسطة booksby_t

A Jake Paul and Erika Costell story - Jake and Erika go through sooo many bumps in their relationship it mak... المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
¿Question?
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
💖😊🙌😍
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49 ~ It will be okay... ❤️
Part 50 ~ I just need space.
Part 51 ~ She needs... you.
Part 52 ~ Jerika...? 💥
Part 53 ~ Over and Over! 💙
Part 54 ~ It hurts so bad 😪
Part 55 ~ Ready?
Part 56 ~ Gender Reveal and Tea ☕️
Part 57 ~ Why? 😕
Part 58 ~ When she's sad i'm sad 😢
Part 59 ~ Name reveal! 💝
Part 60~ Name reveal! 💝(2)
Part 61 ~ Labour! 😬
Part 62 ~ She's here! 😍
Part 63 ~ 🐸
Part 64 ~ Jake?
Part 65 ~ Home 🖤
😭😭😭
💔ILYSM💔
Pls read 🖤
10 Facts about Me 🤪
Part 66 ~ Queen 😘
Part 67 ~ Gimme A Kiss 💋
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70 ~ 💍 Wifey
Part 71 ~ It makes me nerous that you're not nervous 😬
Part 72 ~ Back in Cali ☀️
Part 73 ~ I'm fine 😑
Part 74 ~ 4th ❤️💙
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78 ~ 👑🦖🐐🖤
Part 79 ~ Eternity 🔐
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82

Part 83 ~ ✌️ VS

1.1K 11 17
بواسطة booksby_t

A few days later...

Erika's pov
Yesterday i just stayed at the house and just chilled. Today I have a big meeting as I'm working on something with Victoria Secret so I'm soooo excited! Chloe's coming to pick up Zach for the day and she'll drop him back off tomorrow. I'm currently in the bathroom getting ready. I decide on wearing this >>

I do my makeup and curl my hair. My phone buzzes and I check it. It says that Olivia is moving. (Monitor app)

I put my phone in my pocket and walk out of the bathroom and then out of the room. I walk into Olivia's room.

Erika: Hey baby

I open the curtains and turn the sound machine off. I walk over to the crib. She smiles and spits out her binky. I pull her blankets back and pick her up. I kiss her cheeks a few times.

Erika: Morninggg

She smiles and laughs. I lay her on her changing table. I take her onesie off and tickle her. She laughs a lot so I take a video of her while I tickle her. I tag Jake and post it on my story. I put my phone in my pocket. I change her diaper.

Erika: You're sooo cute!

I grab a white body suit and put it on Olivia. Then I grab black leggings and put them on her. Then I grab her a black 'champ' shirt, Jake got it especially made for Olivia. I grab her a pair of socks and put her mini black docs on. I grab a white bow and put it on her after I brush her hair.

Erika: You look so cute! Daddy would be so proud of me.

I pick her up and set her on my hip. I walk downstairs.

Shannon walk out of the kitchen.

Erika: Could you take some photos of Olivia?!

Shannon: Sure! I'll get my camera ready.

I nod. I walk into the living room. Tydus, Trav, Corey and Ry are filming something.

Tydus: Erika!

He runs over to me and hugs my legs. I hug him back.

Erika: Hi Tydus!

Tydus: Olivia!

I bend down so he can talk to Olivia. He kisses her cheek.

Erika: Aww

Corey walks over. I hug her.

Corey: Hi Erika!

Erika: Hi! Hi Trav.

Trav: Hey!

I hug him as well.

Corey: Hi Olivia

She smiles at her.

Corey: can I hold her?

Erika: Sure

She takes Olivia and Olivia frowns. She drops her lip and is about to start crying. She looks at me.

Erika: Aww

I take her from Corey. She cries lightly but she calms down.

Erika: She's been clingy. Oh I thought that we'd take some pictures of Olivia in the champion merch, Would Tydus wanna take some pics with Olivia?

~

It's now 12 pm so Olivia is napping. Chloe just left with Zach. I text Cortney asking when the meeting is, she said that it's at 1 so I have to leave now. I walk out of the living room and run into Pam.

Pam: When are you going Erika?

Erika: I'm about to leave, Olivia should be up in around an hour or longer. She'll need a bottle when she wakes up.

Pam: Okay no problem.

Erika: Thank you!

I hug her.

Pam: Of course! Good luck!

Erika: Thanks!

~

I park my Jeep and turn it off. I grab my phone and purse. I put my purse over my shoulder and get out of the Jeep. I grab my keys and shut the door. I lock my car and walk inside. Cortney greets me in the lobby and we get in the elevator.

~

20 minutes into my meeting I get a text from Pam.

Pam: Hey Erika I'm really sorry to bother you but could u call me as soon as possible.

I happen to be looking for an email on my phone when it popped up.

Erika: Oh um I'm really sorry but I just need to take a really quick phone call.

Cortney: Erika.

She knows this is important but family is more important. I walk out of the room and call Pam.

Pam: I'm so sorry to both you Erika but Olivia has not stopped crying. She has tears falling from her eyes. She won't eat and I've tried everything!

Erika: Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible. I'll call you back in a second.

I hang up and walk back in the room. Everyone looks at me. I grab my stuff.

Erika: I'm so sorry. I have to go. Hopefully we can work something out and reschedule?

Cortney: Erika.

Erika: My daughter is my everything and I need to go make sure she's okay.

Melissa: Erika that's fine! Family should be your number one priority. We will keep in touch with your team to find a date that suits us all.

Erika: Thank you so much!

Melissa: No problem

I leave the room and go down in the elevator. I walk out of the lobby to my Jeep. I unlock it and walk around to the drives side. I jump in and put my seatbelt on. I turn the Jeep on. I make sure there's not cars coming behind me and leave. I grab my phone and call Pam. It rings a few times.

Jake: *raspy* Hello?

Erika: Jake?

I check my phone and see i accidentally called Jake instead of Pam.

Erika: Sorry I meant to call your mom. I didn't mean to wake you.

Jake: Are you Okay? Don't you have your Victoria Secret meeting?

Erika: Your Mom called me and said the Olivia hasn't stopped crying since she woke up, she won't eat and has uncontrollable tears.

Jake: What Do you think is wrong?

Erika: Honestly I don't know but I'm stressing the f*ck out.

Jake: Just take a deep breath. My mom will be trying to console her and hopefully she calms down.

Erika: You're right. I'll let you go back to sleep.

Jake: Please text me when Olivia's Okay.

Erika: Of course.

Jake: I love you so much.

Erika: I love you too babe.

Jake: I'll call you when I wake up.

Erika: Okay.

Jake: Bye

Erika: ily

Jake: Ily!

He hangs up. I call Pam.

Erika: Hi Pam, I'm on my way hope. I'll still be about 40 minutes. Maybe longer if there's traffic.

Pam: Okay. I'm so sorry!

Erika: No Pam it's fine!

I can hear Olivia crying in the background and it breaks my heart.

Erika: Try putting on Mickey Mouse. She's obsessed.

Pam: Okay I'll try.

Erika: Bye

Pam: Bye

I hang up.

~

50 minutes later I pull up to the house. I turn the Jeep off and take my seatbelt of. I get out. I rubs inside the house and into the living room. Pam is rocking Olivia in her arms. Olivia's eyes are red and she's whining. I walk over and Pam stands up. I take Olivia from her and wrap her in her blanket. I kiss her forehead and she slowly stops whining.

Erika: Shhh it's okay. I'll try and feed her her bottle.

Pam nods and passes it to me.

Erika: Thanks for watching her.

Pam: No problem.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

81.5K 1.9K 57
Erika is forced to go on the reality dating show, "The Bachelor", despite already being in love with Anthony. In time, she bonds with the bachelor, J...
67.5K 816 66
Jake and Erika just got married. Will they have kids? Will Alissa get in the way? Who knows you'll just have to read...
9K 77 80
In this story you will find out how Jake Paul and Erika Costell Met BTW This Is Not True It Is Completely Fake I hope you enjoy ( Finished)
50.9K 524 23
Erika Costell is a single mom with 2 kids. She get fired and is running out of money. She get offered a job that changes not only her life but her ki...