Solo Pilot•| P. DAMERON|

By stellation_

COMPLETED Aayla Solo, sister of Ben and daughter of Han and Leia finds herself falling for a cocky pilot whe... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
Continuation!
XVII
XIX
XX

II

5.2K 81 58
By stellation_

Please Note: This was made BEFORE Rise of Skywalker, some plot points do not match up with the movies.

I readied myself up with tight tan jeans and a black jacket with a white shirt. Was this what dad felt like? I laughed to myself of our resemblance and left my quarters to say goodbye to my mom. When I found her, she wore a long tan dress with her hand up. Her forehead wrinkled while she examined reports. She looked up to me and ran up to me for a hug, "Don't get in too much trouble."

She handed me a blaster, "Only use this for emergencies."

"Thank you." I smiled and left her office.

I walked towards the ship we would be flying; a small cargo ship as a disguise. I could already tell Poe was inside from the running engine. I walked inside the ship and he spun the pilot's chair around, "You ready to be my co-pilot?"

I had studied the controls for ships like these with hopes to get to fly my father's millennium falcon. I sat next to him, "Are you ready?" I nodded my head and he asked me a question, "So what exactly is this mission?"

"We visit Maz's castle and find out any information about the new enemy that is forming. They call themselves the First Order."

"Intimidating," He stated. "Since you just turned eighteen, how about we get a drink while where there."

I rolled my eyes and matched his controls to secure a safe light speed travel, "I don't like alcohol."

"Aw come on princess, you've probably only had your rich champagne." He joked around and I chuckled looking back at our orange BB-Unit who I hoped wouldn't report this to my mother.

"What about my ID, then people would know who I was." I asked.

He shrugged, "People in Takodana don't really ask for ID. Everyone stays low there. Let loose for this whole trip, it was only to get a chance to fly."

"The General would be mad." I stated.

"If she finds out." He countered,

I examined the controls as we departed out of light speed. I sighed out, "fine."

He celebrated for a second and we relaxed for a few seconds before our map told us we were close to the planet. I took the ship out of lightspeed and smoothly entered the planet with Poe's help on the landing.before preparing for a landing. We had landed at one of the platforms and I departed the ship, "I'll go pay and come back for you."

I lifted my hair into a ponytail as I walked. I felt my ring against my ear as I put up my ponytail and knew I should take it off. I pocketed the resistance ring as I approached the booth, "Twenty Four hours please."

I set down my credits and waited for change. I took in the man at the booth that looked a bit strange, almost as if he were to sell me death sticks. He had spiky silver locks and dark eyes, his skin color a light gray. "So, any new people coming in." I asked him.

He looked up to me, his brown brow lifting, "You're the only new one."

He put my change at my end and I took it before walking back to the ship. I entered, giving the credits to Poe, "Come on, we have a mission to attend to."

He closed the door behind us and we left the BB-Unit inside. I walked to the castle with Poe by my side and felt as if my father's stories were living in me.

"Don't stare at anyone, don't act like an ass, and most importantly; know how to lie." Stated Poe.

Poe walked in first and I trailed behind him, I looked around briefly but soon looked at his back. I had met Maz only a few times and looked around for her. I tapped his shoulder and he turned for me to point in her direction.

We started over to her and I patiently waited for her conversation to end. She turned from talking and gasped at me, "My goodness child, look how big you are. Is this your suitor! My, what a fine boy."

"What?" I raised my hands, "No-no-no, Poe is my pilot. I need to ask you some things for help."

She shook her head, "Three on the house drinks!" A few drinks slid down the table and she took one waiting for us to take the others. Once we did, she started walking. We followed her as she walked down the steps until we were alone in her basement, "Is this about your power child? I can feel it within you."

I cocked my head, "Maz, I'm not that powerful."

She screwed her goggles so her eyes weren't as magnified, "My bad, what are you here for?"

"We have to find intel on the First Order."

"The First Order! We have plenty of those members here. There's this man that is as cold as a stone, you put a few drinks in him, he'll tell you everything. He has an unforgettable expression and fiery slick red hair. You find him, you get your intel."

"Thank you."

I smiled at her and smiled back before turning to Poe. "I want to look at your friend here."

I looked at Poe and he looked at me in question. I motioned for him to bend down and she screwed her goggles, "Ah, I see greatness in you, a fighter and a good pilot. Be careful with her and make sure to protect her."

"But we're not together."

"No, but you are friends, and friends need protection as well."

I patted Poe's shoulder motioning for him to stand, "Come on, thank you Maz!"

"Tell your father to come in sometime with Chewie, I like that wookie."

I chuckled, "Will do."

I started up the stairs while taking a sip of my foul tasting drink. I stopped to look around and someone bumped into me. I turned to my side to see who it was and was met with a stone expression and red hair, "My mistake, sir. What is your name."

I got closer to him and he seemed to back up, "You can call me whatever you want."

I giggled to sell my act. "How bout we get a drink?"

He smirked , a sight I didn't know he possessed. I grabbed his hand, escorting him to the bar while I took a sip of my drink. "Your finest red wine, sir." He stated.

The bartender pulled out a bottle and poured the blood color. I put down some credits and pushed it towards the man to pay for his drink. I pulled my hair from the ponytail and parted it to the side. I took a sip of my drink and saw Poe sit down next to the man. "So, what is your name?"

"Hux." He answered, he was a bit more relaxed now.

We kept normal conversation for close to an hour before he passed the tipsy phase. At that point I started asking questions, "Who do you work for?"

He hiccuped, "First Order, I am a General in training."

"Maybe you could teach me a few things."

He smiled, "Anything for you, sweetheart."

"How many people do you command?" I asked lightly, making it sound as if he were a high official.

He puffed out his chest, acting all cocky, "Well, as of now were getting a little over a million with storm troopers being recruited almost every day."

I looked down in shock but regained myself quickly to flirt once more, "Do you have any of those lightsaber guys? They're so hot."

"Uh-uh you have to answer my question first." I looked at him annoyed and he asked his question, "How many men have you been with."

I made up a random number, "At least five."

he nodded, "We are planning on recruiting these siblings from the resistance. I don't know who they are, but apparently they are both powerful enough to take down our enemy. Maybe if you join I can get you a high position. High enough to be with the boy. "

I felt like I was going to throw up. I knew it couldn't be Ben and me but. There were many siblings who were in the Jedi training program in our base, "Do you know their names?"

He shook his head meaning no, "I'm sorry Huxy, but I have to go."

I got up and started walking away but he grabbed my shoulder, "Where are you going?"

"Home."

He turned me around and I slapped him. He pulled a blaster from his pocket and put it to my head. My breathing grew heavy as I panicked. I looked behind him and a blaster was placed on the back of his head, "Shoot her and I'll shoot you."

He lowered his gun and turned to Poe, "Protecting your little whore?"

He scowled at him, "Show the lady some respect."

"Let's just go." I watched him push past Hux, making sure to shove his shoulder when he followed me out. My hair ruffled in the wind as I walked to the ship. I felt tears brim my eyes and when we were just outside the ship Poe grabbed both of my shoulders, turning me around, "Are you okay?"

I was frozen, "Yeah, I just don't know how anyone would join them."

He wiped my tear and hugged me, "Don't worry those siblings aren't you. Both you and your brother are too strong to join the enemy. Plus those people joining are most likely being taken out of their will."

He was right. We didn't talk the entire ride home. When we returned, my mother was appalled by the information. I went on more missions as time grew. Poe's status grew and the BB-Unit on our trip was now his. I'd see him on occasion and have small talk, but our communications have lowered due to our responsibilities. 

(Rewritten. Unedited.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 2.9K 79
-ˋˏ ⋆。˚ 𝕱𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝕱𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ‧₊˚ ⋆*。 ❛ wren solo misses her brother ❜ 𝕺𝐑 in which a flyboy and a flygirl must put aside their differences and ...
133K 3K 51
[OLD TITLE: It Isn't Too Late] [HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in Star Wars x Reader & #1 in Rebel Alliance & #1 in Force Awakens & #1 in Poe Dameron x Reader...
486K 9.9K 42
As the title suggests, these are Star Wars Preferences. The people I am doing are Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kylo Re...
49.7K 1.1K 49
Amaya Solo is just like her father- witty, sarcastic, and one of the best pilots in the galaxy. When she meets a certain X-Wing pilot that reminds he...