Betrayed God (DXD)

By Zoroun

A Male God reader x Highschool dxd HAREM story Rias and the rest of her peerage left you to die. They had no... More

Part 1
Peerage List
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Omake: Christmas
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 16

29.6K 344 903
By Zoroun

Peerage List:

Lucille - Queen
Kusara - Knight 1
Kara- Knight 2
Jade - Bishop 1
Irene: Bishop 2
Rose - Rook 1
Eva - Rook 2
Keith - Pawn 1
Grace - Pawn 2
Jada- Pawn 3

Your Weapons: Trinity and Frenzy

▬ι══════ﺤ

(Y/N): You're cooking as always is amazing Keith!

You and your peerage were currently at the table, Keith had cooked everyone a buffet of a breakfast.

Lucille: You made a lot today.

(Y/N): We'll need all of the energy we can get, make sure to eat as much as you can everyone!

Everyone digs in as you all begin talking to everyone. Small talk all around the table about countless things.

(Y/N): So Jada, Irene, Kara.

They all turn to look at you, Jada tried to ask what was wrong. A mouthful of food got in the way of that though.

(Y/N): I already what your sacred gears are, but would you explain them to everyone else. We all need to be on the same page today

Jada: Of Course.

Irene: Sure.

Kara: Alright.

Jada: You can go first, Irene!

Irene: My sacred gear is called 1-up, it doesn't have a physical form. It allows me to double the power of an attack, these can also stack. It's more of a supportive gear than a fighting one.

Kara: I'll go next, my sword is called Limbo. If I draw blood they are put in a state of paralysis.

Jada: Lastly, this is my sacred gear. 

A sniper rifle looking gun appears in her hand. It was long for a sniper rifle and had a very apparent red coloring to it.

Jada: This gun is called Bang Bang, this button on the side allows me to control how much damage it does. It can range from a 1 shot to incapacitation.

(Y/N): Thank you guys, very cool gears.

Lucille: So cool!!

Anubis: (Y/N).

You turn around to see Anubis there, next to him was Grayfia. The maid bowed to you briefly as she got straight to business.

Grayfia: Anubis had to let me in because your barrier wouldn't allow me to teleport in.

(Y/N): Sorry?

Grayfia: Now then, are you ready to go?

(Y/N): I am, are you guys ready?

Your peerage nods as you turn to Anubis, a confident look on your face.

Anubis: I'll be there watching, also Grayfia I allowed you to teleport us out. Please lead the way.

Grayfia: Thank you, one last note!

You turn to her with a confused look.

Grayfia: *With a smile* Rias and her peerage will be watching.

(Y/N): Excellent.

This just fired you and your peerage up more. You have the opportunity to show off to Rias how strong you've become.

Grayfia: Let's get going

And just like that you were all teleported to the arena. Anubis took his own teleportation circle so he could teleport to the crowd.

You arrive in what looked like a school.

Grayfia: This is Kuoh Academy. You know how rating game's work right?

(Y/N): Of course, Anubis gave me a crash course.

Grayfia: His Base is in the Clubroom, your base is here.

(Y/N): Is this the principal's office? 

Grayfia: Yes, good luck (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Thank you.

Grayfia teleports out as you turn to your peerage. You knew it wasn't necessary, but you should treat this as serious as possible.

30 Seconds Remaining

(Y/N): Alright. Lucille, Kusara, and Kara. You guys will flank around the school, watch the forest. Jade and Irene, you guys will go with Rose and Eva to take the gym. You guys are our main attacking force. Keith and Grace, you will explore the corridors, They might flank through there. Jada, Hang back and fire at will. Any arguments?

No one said anything.

(Y/N): One last thing, save Riser for me!

Lucille: Alright.

Keith and Grace: We got this guys.

Jada: Of course we do!

Kusara: They don't stand a chance!

(Y/N): Everyone ready?

5 seconds left

4 seconds left

Sounds of agreement ring in your ears as everyone summons their weapons, its time to go.

3 seconds left

2 seconds left

(Y/N): We got this guys!

1 second left

BEGIN!

Lucille, Kusara, and Kara immediately run off to get to their position.  Rose and Eva head to the gym, Jade and Irene go with them as well. 

Keith: Ready sis?

Grace: Always!

They run off, leaving just you and Jada.

Jada: Bye (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Good luck, stay safe!

Jada runs off to get cover in the trees as you decide what you will do.

(Y/N): I know.

You summon a small golden circle in your ear, the same golden circle appears in all of your peerage's ears as well.

Lucille: What is this?

(Y/N): Allows us to communicate from a distance, tell us what you see and whos where.

Jada: Sounds good.

Kusara: There are a few targets up ahead, don't know who though.

Lucille: Kara Flank Left, Kusara attack them. We'll attack from the sides and pincer them.

Kusara charges at the girl, the girl manages to block but gets impaled through the back.

Lucille: Nothing Personal.

KNIGHT OF RISER, ELIMINATED

???: KARLAMINE NO

The girl called Karlamine disappears, leaving the other girl there in a 1v3 situation.

Siris: You'll pay for that, my name is Siris. I am a knight of the legendary-

She gets cut off as Kara slashes her arm, paralyzing her.

Lucille: Good Job Kara

Kusara, Lucille, and Kara stood over the paralyzed body, Enjoying how easy their first battle was. 

Kusara: Should we finish her off?

Lucille: We should.

Lucille spins her sword before impaling it into the head of Siris. Lucille wanted to show off a little bit for Rias.

KNIGHT OF RISER, ELIMINATED

(Y/N): Good Job!

Lucille: Thanks.

Kusara: Wasn't hard, are they even trained to fight.

Lucille: There's one more!

Lucille, Kusara, and Kara turn to see a little girl with pigtails standing there, the fear on her face was obvious.

Lucille: Your ravel aren't you? 

Ravel: U-Um please don't hurt me. I swear I'll leave you guys alone.

Lucille: Do what, I'm a big fan of you the phoenix family!

Lucille comforts ravel, giving her a hug as Ravel was shaking into her.

Lucille: It's ok Ravel, they won't hurt you. I promise that

She felt ravel ease a bit in her touch, she gained her trust.

Lucille: Me on the other hand..

Lucille sticks her sword through ravel's stomach, Ravel gasps into her shoulder as she is eliminated. Lucille flicks her swords a bit and sheaves it, turning to her allies.

BISHOP OF RISER, ELIMINATED

Kara: That was ruthless.

Kusara: Didn't realize you were that sadistic Lucille.

Lucille: I'm not, but whoever hurts Master is dead.

Kara: Someone have a crush?

(Y/N): I can hear you all you know.

Lucille breaks out in a blush, her secret exposed to the man she loved.

PAWN OF RISER, ELIMINATED

BISHOP OF RISER, ELIMINATED

Eva: We have secured the gym and eliminated 5 targets.

(Y/N): Good Job, I thought they'd be more of a fight

*BANG*

A gunshot rings off around the school.

ROOK OF RISER, ELIMINATED

Jada: One Target Eliminated!

Lucille: Two Targets approaching!

Kusara and Kara: On it.

(Y/N): This is too easy.

Eva: I'm kinda bored..

ROOK OF RISER, ELIMINATED

Lucille: Does he have any strong pieces?

*BOOM*

KNIGHT OF RISER, ELIMINATED

(Y/N): What just Happened

Lucille: Hold on.

*BOOM* 

Lucille: Stop Running!

Kusara: We found his queen.

*BOOM*

Lucille: She's down, Kusara finish it

Kusara: Understood.

QUEEN OF RISER, ELIMINATED

(Y/N): Everyone getting a turn?

Right now you were on your way to Riser, you just wanted to finish this. At this point his poor peerage deserved to be put out if its misery.

*BANG*

PAWN OF RISER, ELIMINATED

(Y/N): Good Job Jada!

Jada: Thank you.

(Y/N): So there are two rooks and then Riser, where are the rooks?

Isabella: Right here!

You jump back and dodge a flying kick from a girl. Her hair slightly reminded you of Issei's.

Isabella: Help me Xuelan

Xuelan: He's cute, maybe if we beat him Riser will let me keep him.

Isabella: Focus Xuelan.

(Y/N): I wouldn't mind with you girls.

Both Girls break out into a blush, not expecting their flirting to work. Except it didn't, two more gunshots ring off in the clearing as they both fall.

*BANG* *BANG*

ROOK OF RISER, ELIMINATED

(Y/N): Good Job Jada!

Jada: Target practice.

(Y/N): Leave Riser for me, he deserves the fate I give him.

You arrive at the door of the clubroom, Riser was all alone and he knew it. This was not how he expected this to go.

Riser: Die!

You jump backwards, barely avoiding a big burst of Fire.

(Y/N): There you are.

Riser: Riser will end you, no one disrespects my peerage like that.

Your peerage starts to show up around the area. Pretty much looking unscathed from the battles.

(Y/N): Stand back guys, he's mine

Lucille: You got this my king.

Kara: If you need help we're here!

(Y/N): You're dead Riser!

You summon Trinity and Frenzy to your hands, the power of the swords shakes him up for a second. But he quickly gets over it and continues his attack.

Riser: Riser isn't scared!

(Y/N): You should be.

You jump forward and slash at Riser, he barely dodges. You twist and kick him down to the ground, giving yourself the advantage. While Riser is on the ground you lean down and attempt to stab him but he rolls out of the way. The mighty phoenix of the underworld running for his life in seconds. Even so he continues to boast.

Riser: After I beat you, your peerage will be mine. The girls will please me as you and the boys watch.

This pissed off everybody, your peerage decides to join in. They won't take that disrespect, Riser had sealed his fate.

(Y/N): Good luck Riser, you made a bad move.

Lucille slashes at him which he dodges, but Kara slashes him across the back. Paralyzing him! Riser lays on the ground paralyzed as everyone walked over to him. His regeneration worked overtime to try and pump the toxins out of his system.

(Y/N): Riser.

You bring your swords to either side of his neck, all he could do was look at you with nothing but Fear. He wasn't just scared anymore, he was terrified. Who are you?

(Y/N): Don't come near me again.

You slash your swords across his neck, instantly eliminating him from the game. Itwas over, you had won!

RISER ELIMINATED

(Y/N) WINS!

You turn to your peerage, ecstatic. Not only did you win, you destroyed him.

(Y/N): Did that feel really easy, or just me?

Meanwhile in the Stands

Rias: WHAT THE HELL, HOW DID HE DO THAT SO EASILY. HE DESTROYED RISER??

Anubis: Yep, and you're next. 

Anubis had walked up behind her and her peerage. None of them could say a word as their mouth was agape. Only thing that crossed their minds now was what they had gotten themselves into.

Ravel: (Y/N)'s kinda cute...

▬ι══════ﺤ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 16.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
628K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...