๐™๐™“๐™ ๐™„๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ

eighxls tarafฤฑndan

๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต - ๐™’๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š
๐™Ž๐™๐™ฎ
๐™Ž๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.2
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ 
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.2
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.3
๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š
๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.2
๐™Ž๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ
๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™–๐™ก
๐™„๐™ก๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™‚๐™–๐™ข๐™š
๐™‚๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.2
๐™‚๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.3
๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™š
๐™‹๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค
๐™‹๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.2
๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š - ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ
๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š
๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.2
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ 
๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

๐™Ž๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.3

6.3K 206 158
eighxls tarafฤฑndan

Narrator's POV

"Yeonjun, I think we should know each other first. I'm not sure of what do I really feel towards you since we just met today. Please give me time." You said to him as you were still overwhelmed with all the things you just found out.

But Yeonjun was still happy with your response. It may sound disappointing but the fact that you're willing to know more about each other, he still had a little hope that you will have a definite answer someday.

"Thank you very much for giving me a chance Y/N. I am willing to wait for you."

At your work

"Y/N, there will be a new employee that will work in our department. Please guide him with all the things over here." That was your boss.

"Don't worry Mr. Min. I'll make sure to do my best"

"Thank you, Y/N. He's already outside the meeting room."

"Okay Sir."

You bowed to him before exiting his office.

"Soobin, can you finish this document for me? I'll just assist the new employee."

He is one of your colleagues. You were very close from the start since you met him during your interview. He was also one of the applicants during that time.

"No worries Y/N. You can ask me any favors."

"Thanks Binnie."

You smiled at him and proceeded to the meeting room. As you entered, you were surprised when your eyes land on someone .

"Yeonjun? Why are you here?"

"Hi Y/N. I forgot to tell you. I'll be working here starting from now on. Now, we'll be seeing each other always."

He smiled cheekily at you like a child. You just sighed as a reply.

"As if we don't see each other everyday. Let's go. I still need to teach you what to do."

You held his hands and pulled him to your department. That small action made you felt some sparks which was new to you. Yeonjun felt the same. He bit his lips due to the fact that he was trying to contain his excitement inside .

You started talking about the things he need to do but every time you face him, you'll only caught him staring at you. You would flick his forehead, telling him to listen.

On your way home, he bought ice cream for you two.

"Hey Y/N. Thank you for training me and I assure you that I memorized all the things you taught me."

"Really? But every time I would check if your listening, I'll caught you staring at me. Even a flick wouldn't work."

"Yah? Do you know it hurts?! See my forehead!"

"Hmm? I don't see anything wrong with it. Let me flick it again."

"YAH STOP!"

You just laughed at his cuteness. As you arrived at your house, he waved his hands at you and mentioned a bye-bye.

"Wait!"

Yeonjun turned at you and he saw you running to him. You weren't thinking about your actions that time to be honest.

You tiptoed since he was taller and kissed his forehead. After that you ruffled his hair and ran inside your house.

His eyes were widely opened. He thought first of what really happened and when it sinked in to him, he jumped in joy. He shouted like he just won a million dollars. Then he did some victory dance as he walked home.

Months have passed and you didn't realize that you were slowly falling in love with him. Every time at lunch, he would join you and Soobin. He would always feed you like a child but you refuse to. Most of the time, Soobin will just laugh as two of you have an almost- love quarrel. Others might have thought you're already a couple.

There are also times Yeonjun gets jealous in times you interact with Soobin just like yesterday.

"Bin-Binnie st-stop."

Soobin was tickling you. You didn't mean to eat his glorious bread. You were hungry that time and that's the only food you saw in the fridge.

"This is my revenge Y/N since you ate my bread."

The two of you continued playing but you didn't knew Yeonjun was watching. He just rolled his eyes and mimicked what you said. You tried asking for his help, but...

"I don't want to join your lovey- dovey moment. I need to go. I have something to finish."

The both of you stopped playing after hearing his words. You were quite confused why he acted like that. You and Soobin looked at each other. You gave him a questioning look and he just answered you with a shrug.

That night

Yeonjun still walked you home. But this night, it was different. It was awkward from the other times.

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry!"

You spoke at the same time. You told him to go first.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to said those. Honestly, I was.. nevermind."

"Wait Yeonjun, you were what? Please tell me."

He was hesitating to tell it since he doesn't have the right to be actually. You weren't his girlfriend, yet. You kept bugging him so he ended up revealing it.

"Yeonnie, please..."

You even tried acting cute to convince him.

"Okay. So I was.. jealous to be exact. I know I shouldn't be but I just can't handle seeing you smile because of him."

You hugged him and patted his back.

"I'm very sorry Yeonnie. I didn't mean to let you feel like that."

"No. You shouldn't be sorry."

After hugging him, you waved at him and walked to your house. Before sleeping, you received a message from him.

Yeonnie :
I just want to say sorry again :(

And since tomorrow is our day off, can we meet at the park?

You:
I'm sorry too.

What time are we going to meet btw?

Yeonnie :
At 2:00 pm.

Good Night. Dream about me 🤭.

You:
It's not a dream if it's you.

It's nightmare🙄.

Yeonnie :
Ouch I feel so hurt😭😭

You:
Just sleep. Good Night.

You turned off your phone and went to your dreamland after.

Next Day

Both of you and Yeonjun were nervous about your meet- up. You have decided to confess to him today. After all those months, you saw that he was really sincere and you have found out your answer.

On the other side, Yeonjun was practicing his lines by the time he asks your answer. He thought that maybe it's time to know if you still have the same response. For him, no matter what answer you give, he won't still give up.

You wore a casual outfit, partnering it with your favorite bag and shoes. It was You don't know why but your heart was beating so fast. You tried calming yourself by letting out a heavy breath.

As you made it at the park, you sat at a bench near the fountain. You called Yeonjun but he didn't answered. You tried a few times more. Still, no response. You then decided to find him around. When you stood up, a small boy went in front of you.

"Noona, cutie hyung told me to give this to you."

You tried guessing from whom it was and Yeonjun immediately entered in your mind. You patted the little boy's head.

"That boy. Anyways, thanks for this."

Before he goes, he motioned you to bend down to whisper something.

"Cutie hyung told me that soon you'll be his girlfriend and he wants me to be in your wedding as well."

He then ran away, going back to his friends.

You excitedly opened the light blue colored letter. His hand writing would always make you awe. You then beamed as you startes reading it.

"That moment I confessed to you, it was really nerve wrecking. I thought you'll turn me down. But you gave me a chance. We got closer and I got to know you more. Most of all, I realized that I really love you. Those moments were the best. I wish you already have an answer after 6 months.

From, Your Yeonnie

You looked for him after reading the letter. Your eyes landed on the other side of the road and saw Yeonjun holding some flowers. You went to him but you didn't saw that there was a motorcycle coming very fast. You were almost Yeonjun. As you looked to your right, you saw a blinding light but then someone pushed you aside.

"YEONJUN!"

You ran to him and there he was, lying in the road while blood was flowing out. You shouted for help. Soobin and Taehyun were there since they helped in preparing your supposed date.

Yeonjun was unconscious. You tried waking him up but he didn't responded. The ambulance came and you immediately went to the hospital.

Hospital

An hour had passed but you haven't received any information from the doctor. You were with Soobin. Taehyun went out to buy food for you. You just kept crying while Soobin is trying to calm you down.

"Family of Mr. Choi Yeonjun?"

You immediately stood up as the doctor called.

"We're his friends. How's his condition?"

Soobin spoke up since he knew you still can't.

"Actually, he is still unconscious up until now. His body suffered from the accident. For now, you can go to his room."

You thanked the doctor and went straight at Yeonjun's room. He was there, sleeping peacefully. You cried as you saw him. Soobin patted your back and he told you that he is just going to pick up Taehyun.

You have slept for about few hours. You saw Yeonjun was still unconscious. Soobin texted you that they can't go back to the hospital anymore since it was raining hard.

You then looked again to Yeonjun to check is he was fine. A tear suddenly fell from your face.

"Yeonnie, please wake up. I have read your letter and my answer is yes. I want be with you forever. I love you. For the past months, you showed me your real feelings and I can see that you're sincere.

Now, you should wake up so that we can have our dates. Don't forget what you told the little boy, you'll still invite him in our wedding."

After that, you wiped your tears and held his hand. You then kissed his lips. It felt magical, letting your eyes close to feel the moment.

That's when you realized something. You felt him smiling through the kissed. You backed away and hit his chest, making groan in pain.

"Ouch! Babe, why would you do that?!" He said while holding his chest.

"YAH! SINCE WHEN WERE YOU AWAKE?!"

"Hmm...before even you woke up."

You just rolled your eyes at him. You stood up, ready to go but he pulled you back.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. Why? I thought you can take care of yourself?"

"I was just kidding Y/N. I'm sorry."

He pulled you in a hug and just laughed. This made you hug him back.

"Y/N, this isn't a dream right? You're officially my girlfriend"

You just pinched his cheeks s
as you thought he was so cute when he asked that question.

"See? You're not dreaming."

Then suddenly, he pecked your lips. You were quite surprised but you like it.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Yeonnie."

End.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

168K 2.4K 82
ใ€๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น, ๊ฑฐ๋ถ€ํ•  ์ˆ˜๊ฐ€ ์—†์–ด ๋‹ฌ์ฝคํ•œ ๊ทธ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๋„Œ ๋Šฅ์ˆ™ํžˆ ์ž ๊ธด ๋‚ด ๋ฌธ์„ ์—ด์–ด ์–ด๋–กํ•ด ์ € ๋ณ„์ด ๋ณด์—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑใ€‘ a tomorrow x together imagi...
802K 17.3K 166
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– โœจ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ฒ๐š›๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ธ๐“ƒ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž~ ๐Ÿช๐Ÿœ ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿƒ Started: ๐Ÿค๐Ÿง/๐Ÿฅ...
717K 10.6K 59
๐™ธ๐š— ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š› โ˜ผ โ„ณ๐“Ž ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‚...๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ โ„ ๐“โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐’พ๐“‰, ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š'...
2.7K 370 14
๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ฒ | ๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ โ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€โž ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—, ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ...