Counting Stars :: Hidan Fanfic

By 123Joleen

Avory is a young woman who is the last of her clan has recently joined the Akatsuki. After being alone most o... More

The New Girl (Chapter 1) :: Hidan Fan fic
Past (Chapter 2) :: Hidan Fan fic
Home (Chapter 3) :: Hidan Fan fic
The Slip (Chapter 4) :: Hidan Fan fic
Feelings (Chapter 5) :: Hidan fan fic
Monster(Chapter 6)::Hidan fan fic
Savior(Chapter 7)::Hidan fan fic
Safe(Chapter 8) ::Hidan fan fic
Realization (Chapter 9)::Hidan Fanfic
Behind the Crimson Door (Chapter 10) :: Hidan Fanfic
Attack(Chapter 11) :: Hidan fanfic
Deal (Chapter 12) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Killing Loneliness (Chapter 13) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Breaking the Seal(Chapter 14) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Powers (Chapter 15) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Even More Powers? (Chapter 16) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Almost Told you that I Loved You (Chapter 17) :: Hidan Fan Fic
One or the Other (Chapter 18) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Let Go? (Chapter 19) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Deal with a God (Chapter 20) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Offical (Chapter 21) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Can he Change? (Chapter 22) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Sick (Chapter 23) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Hurt(Chapter 25) :: Hidan Fanfic
Awake (Chapter 26) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Positive (Chapter 27) :: Hidan Fan fic
Keeping It(Chapter 28) :: Hidan Fan Fic
No Control (Chapter 29) :: Hidan Fan Fic
IMPORTANT *possible Trigger*
Special Child? (Chapter 30) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Battle (Chapter 31) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Distance (Chapter 32) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Its Time (Chapter 33) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Gone(Chapter 34):: Hidan Fan Fic
Growing Up (Chapter 35):: Hidan Fan Fic
THE SPIN OFF IS OUT!

Trapped (Chapter 24) :: Hidan Fanfic

5K 203 50
By 123Joleen

Hidan helped me back to my room after Sasori took me off the IV. He set me down in the bed and covered me.

"I'm not really tired." I told him as I sat up a bit.

"Well, too damn bad. Sasori said you have to rest." He said. I sighed annoyed and laid back down in defeat.

"Fine." he put his hand against my forehead.

" I think your fever is almost gone."

"I told you I feel fine." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're staying in bed." He said sternly.

"Yeah yeah." I pouted. I was feeling better but probably not well enough to walk around.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little."

"What do you want?"

"Soup. Please." I said. He smiled.

"Okay. I'll be back." He said and kissed my forehead then left. I blushed a bit. I wasn't used to this side of him.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan made his was to the kitchen and stood at the stove.

"How the fuck so I make soup?" he asked out loud as he looked over at the pots and pans. He grabbed a small pot and filled it with water then put it on the stove. He flipped the switch and turned the heat on. "Fuck. Now what the hell do I do?" he asked and ruffled his hair in frustration. He ripped apart the pantry and found some noodles. Now all he needed was flavoring. He looked in the cabinet and found a small container with cubes if broth. He shrugged and grabbed them.

Kakuzu walked into the kitchen, which was an unholy mess, and looked at Hidan.

"What are you doing in here?" Kakuzu asked. Hidan looked over at him.

"I'm trying to make some fucking soup! what the hell does it look like I'm doing?!" Hidan shouted annoyed.

"It looks like you're making a mess."

"Yeah well, fuck you!"

"I'd turn the heat down on the stove."

"Why?"

"It's over boiling." Kakuzu said making Hidan look back at the boiling water oozing over the pot.

"Fucking dicks man." Hidan shouted and turned the heat down.

"Put the noodles in for eight minutes then two cubes of the broth. Stir for a minute or two and that's it." Kakuzu said and left. Hidan stood there for a little then looked back at the stove. He did as Kakuzu said and took a small taste if the soup. It tasted like cheap ramen but it was better then nothing. Hidan put some in a soup mug and grabbed a spoon then made his way back to Avory.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I looked over at the door and saw Hidan walk in.

"Here. You better fucking like it too." he said as he handed me a mug with soup in it. I took it and sniffed it. It smelled okay. I used the spoon and tasted it.

"It's not bad. Did you make this yourself?" I asked looking at him.

"Pretty much and it was a pain in the ass." he said and sat next to me. I took another spoonful and looked at him.

"Did you taste it yet?" I asked. He nodded. "Oh, well thank you." I said with a smile.

-------------------

The next day I was 'allowed' to not be in bed. I was walking around the base since I was back to normal. No more fever. Hidan left for some reason. I wasn't sure why, he just sort of left.

"Avory-chan!" I heard Tobi shout. I turned around and saw him chasing after me down the hall.

"Hi Tobi." I said with a small smile.

"Where's Hidan?" he asked playfully.

"I'm not really sure." I told him. "Why?"

"That means you can come play with Tobi!" he said happily as he grabbed me hand.

"I guess so." I said as he pulled me toward his room. "Tobi slow down." I said as I tried to keep up with him. We quickly got to his room and he opened the door and pulled me in. When we got in the door closed leaving the room pitch black. "Uhh. Tobi?" I asked then felt someone grab my hands and put them behind my back. The lights turned on and I saw Tobi in front of me. I glanced back and saw Zetzu. "What the hell? Tobi tell him to let me go!"

"I'm sorry. I just can't do that Avory." Tobi said is a completely different demeanor.

"Tobi?" I asked and he chuckled.

" 'Tobi' was such an annoying role to play," He said as he walked up to me. "But everyone fell for it. Well, the ones that didn't know."

"Who are you then?" I asked him. He just turned around and walked to his desk.

"You will know in due time." he said moving some papers around. I tried to get free but Zetzu had a firm grip on my arms. I took a breath and looked at the lamp in the corner of the room. It flew from the tabletop right into Zetzu. He let go of me and I jumped back. He was still blocking the door. "Oh, so you can control your powers now. This will be annoying." Tobi said annoyed as he walked over to me. I was backed into a Corner and my eyes started to glow. "Oh I don't think so." he said. I started to feel weird and my eyes slowly dimmed and I looked around. I was in a totally different room. It was like stone slabs and nothingness.

"Where am I. How did I get here?" I asked out loud. I looked in front of me as Tobi formed.

"You are in another dimension. One with nothing in it. I think I'll keep you here for a while. Until I'm ready to continue. I don't need you blabbing to the others. Especially to your precious Hidan." he said. I growled and pounced at him but he disappeared.

"Damn it!" is shouted as it echoed through the emptiness.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan walked into Avorys room but it was empty.

"Where the fuck is she?" he asked as he walked out into the hallway. He asked everyone but no one knew where she was. "Shit. She's probably with Tobi." he said and started toward his room. Hidan really hopped she wasn't there. Tobi was so annoying and he didn't want to get pulled into some childish game. He got there and knocked. Nothing. He knocked harder. "I know your in there Tobi. Open the fucking door!" Hidan shouted. The door quickly opened and Tobi stood there.

"Hidan-sempi! you came to visit tobi!" he shouted happily.

"Sempi?" Hidan asked. "Anyway hell no. I'm looking for Avory." he said.

"Avory-chan? Is she missing?!" Tobi shouted.

"I fucking guess so. She's not in the base."

"Maybe she went for a walk. Someone when Tobi is bored he goes for walks."

"I guess I'll look around the perimeter." Hidan said and left. He started to walk around the outside if the base. Around the waterfall and everywhere else he could think of. "Where the fucking hell is she?" Hidan asked himself as he started to walk back to the base.

*~*~*~*~*

I sat on the cold floor and sighed. I was walking around for a good while and it was like I didn't even move. This place would probably make you crazy if you were here long enough. There was a slight wind and then Tobi showed up.

"Let me out!" I shouted at him.

"I still can't do that. I'm not ready for you yet. But here." he said and set down a plate of food and a bottle of water. I looked at the food then him.

"What did you do to it?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Just eat it." He said and left. I sighed and walked over to the plate of food. It looked good. I took a bite then started to eat it. I was pretty hungry since I didn't eat all day. I wonder how long I'll be stuck in this hell hole.

I also wonder what he wants me for.

____________

Please vote and comment if you like it!

I write so much faster when I know people want more :)

Sorry it's taking so long to get chapters out! I've been sort of unmotivated :/

Also trying to potty train an two year old boy. Ha.

Thanks for reading!

I love you all <3

^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.5K 21
*completed* You lead a boring life- but maybe that's about to change. very cringey. very very bad. i'm sorry.
2K 84 17
(Itachi×Reader) Kaitani Inoshima has lived with Sasuke Uchiha since he came to the Leaf Village, after his clan's murder. She's taken care of him, tr...
12.4K 328 28
So no one gets confused this is before Orochimaru leaves (first 9 chapters) the hidden leaf and after Kakashi 'kills' Rin. And there is Akatsuki p...
1K 49 14
(Diedra×Reader) (WARNING: Lemon) Jay is an ordinary girl. She finds a mysterious box full of DVDs, labeled Naruto. She started watching them. One nig...