Pripara:The Clash Of The Heir...

Bởi Unicatcakes

Laala, the heir of the Manaka family is getting engaged. No matter what she says, the engagement is set. Besi... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Refusal
The Move
Performing... Once again
Engagment Matters
School Starts
Shamefulness
Sorry...
Apologising
One Pripara, one Danpri and a whole lot of love
Memories
Update plan
The 'date'
Trouble at the Yumekawa's house
His room
The day out
Laala's Past
Koyoi's Past
Sorry...
Who is Nina?
Why?
Goodbye... for now
Four Star Academy
Welcome To Pripara Everyone!
Regret
Let's Plan
Happy to see you again
Hi...(not part of the story)
To get him back
Say Yes
Snippet
Welp...bye :3

Why?: extra

361 8 2
Bởi Unicatcakes

Hi guys! I just want to say that part 21: Why? was based on the everyday life problems normal people face and I'm sorry if Laala is not "Laala". She is like this because of the bullying in her younger days, making her more aware at times like this. Sorry if you wanted a cheerful chapter but I thought this was a good turn in the story.

This message was probably in the chapter for the first four of the people who read it. (Yes, I count) I just want to say I am grateful to all of you who kept reading this story even after that time when I did not update the story at all. I really do appreciate all of you readers and for all the understanding you have given me.

                                          ~Unicatcakes

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

157K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
479K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
841K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
981K 60.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...