changing our colors || chaeli...

By longdalilisaa

Lalisa Manoban was a young award winning chef with no life outside of work when she realized she needed a cha... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five || end

nineteen

4.3K 173 24
By longdalilisaa

Everyone helped clean up before leaving.   Jisoo and Jennie were truly alone for the first time since the shooting.  There was no worry about doctors or nurses or guests walking in to check on Jennie.  They both felt a sense of relief and happiness that they made it home together.  Jennie smiled at Jisoo then yawned widely.

"You want to go lay down?" Jisoo asked, standing to help Jennie.

"If you come with me," Jennie answered, "And let me try myself with the crutches.  Just come stand close in case I need help."

Jisoo walked over next to Jennie but let her get up and make her way to the bedroom herself.  When she got to the bed she lifted up her legs slowly and lay down then patted the spot next to her.

"Please tell me you aren't thinking of trying anything quite yet," Jisoo said, "there is no way I'm going to tell your mother that your wound reopened because I was between your legs."

Jisoo laughed, "I wasn't even considering you doing that to me quite yet, but I have some things in mind that don't require you anywhere near the bottom half of my body.  Just come here."

Jisoo hesitated then lay down next to Jennie.

"Come here, Jisoo," Jennie said, "kiss me."

Jisoo gently lay down and pulled herself over Jennie's face being very careful not to put any pressure near Jennie's legs.  They kissed gently for a few minutes.  Jennie reached down and started rubbing Jisoo underneath her shirt.

"Jennie, I don't think..." Jisoo started, but Jennie interrupted her quickly.

"Jisoo, please," Jennie said, "I'm not going to let you hurt me.  Just let me be with you.  I need to be with you."

Jisoo sighed softly, "What do you want, Jennie?"

"I want you to undress," Jennie said, "and then kiss me again."

"You want me to get naked for you?" Jisoo asked.

"More than anything," Jennie said with a sly smile.

⚠️🔞⚠️

Jisoo stood up and smiled back at Jennie, "Well, I guess it's all or nothing."  Jisoo started do a very sarcastic and silly striptease for Jennie.  Jennie propped herself up on her elbow and giggled even as she was getting very turned on by her girlfriend.  Once Jisoo was naked she lay back down and kissed Jennie again.

"That's exactly what I want," Jennie said, "you are so beautiful, Jisoo."

Jisoo smiled and kissed Jennie softy on her neck.  Jennie hummed softly then pulled Jisoo all the way up so that she was nipping and licking Jisoo's breasts.  Jisoo was breathing deeply.  She was wriggling atop Jennie getting lost in her girlfriend while also concentrating on not putting any weight on her.  It was a difficult balance but she was happy to find it to be so close to Jennie.

"Do you like this?" Jennie asked, her breath husky from passion.

"God, yes," Jisoo answered.  Jennie reached lower and grabbed Jisoo's ass.  Jisoo moaned loudly.  Jennie pulled Jisoo up even further until she was straddling her face.  Jisoo grabbed onto the headboard and held tightly as Jennie started licking her roughly and squeezing her ass tightly.

"Oh god, Jennie," Jisoo said huskily, then moaning her name over and over again.  For a few moments Jisoo forgot everything else and was lost in her ecstasy.  Jennie was transfixed by Jisoo's bliss and she sucked and licked at her girlfriend.  Jisoo's hips started grinding and Jennie knew she was close.  Jisoo moaned loudly and bucked her hips as she came.  Jennie just continued licking Jisoo softly until Jisoo looked down at her and grabbed her hair softly to let her know to stop.  Jisoo carefully climbed off of Jennie and lay down beside her.

"I can't believe you just did that," Jisoo said, kissing Jennie, "that was definitely not on the discharge orders."

"That was the best thing that has happened in days," Jennie said, "by far."

"I wish I could return the favor, babe," Jisoo said.

"I'm not gonna lie," Jennie said, smiling, "I wish you could too.  But that was really, really good for me.  I love watching you like that."

"I love everything about you," Jisoo answered, "I could at least help you with that sponge bath now."

"I guess that will have to do," Jennie said, sitting up and grinning.

Jisoo helped Jennie undress and they made their way into the bathroom.   Jennie sat down on the edge of her bathtub.  Jisoo got into the tub and ran the water until it was a nice warm temperature.  She soaped up a washcloth and gently began bathing Jennie, kissing her softly in each spot as she washed her.  It was so tender and loving that Jennie's thoughts were lost in her feelings for Jisoo throughout the bath.  Jisoo was careful not to get any water near Jennie's wound but to make sure that she did the best to bathe the rest of her.

"Can we turn you around so I can wash your hair?" Jisoo asked.  She helped Jennie turn so that her back was to Jisoo.  Jisoo gently poured some water over Jennie's hair and started to massage the shampoo into her scalp.  Jennie moaned softly.

"I think I could get used to this," Jennie said, "We might have to do this every now and then even when I'm fully recovered."

Jisoo pulled Jennie's head back a little further so that she could reach their lips together.  They kissed for a couple of moments then Jisoo went back to washing her hair.  When they were finished Jisoo helped Jennie dry herself with a large soft bath towel.  Once she was dry they moved back into the bedroom and Jisoo helped Jennie into some pajamas before dressing herself as well.  She noticed Jennie trying not to wince as she positioned herself back in bed.

"How are you feeling, babe?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm feeling like I probably need some more pain pills," Jennie said, "It's not too bad yet but it's getting there."

"Well, you are actually a bit past the next scheduled dose, so you are doing really great," Jisoo said, "let me go get you some water."

Jisoo returned shortly with the pills and the water.  Jennie took the medicine but continued to shift around uncomfortably.

"What do you need, Jennie?" Jisoo asked.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but the hospital bed was actually pretty comfortable and I can't find a good position now," Jennie said.

"Well, do you want your leg higher or your back and head higher, or what?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm not sure, maybe let's start with a pillow under my leg," Jennie said.

"Let me grab the stuff from the den," Jisoo answered.  Lisa and Chaeyoung had picked up a number of different pillows and pads from the medical supply store that were on their list of errands.  Jisoo came back with the bags and she and Jennie spent the next few minutes trying different set ups until they found a position that was comfortable for Jennie.

"That feels much better," Jennie said as she settled back into a reclined position with her leg raised slightly.

"Do you want to try to get some sleep?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm actually kind of wide awake," Jennie said, "I think I'm off schedule from all the napping I've been doing and the medication I've been taking.  I don't want to make you stay up though if you are tired."

"How about if we put on a movie or something," Jisoo said, "If I get tired it won't bother me, I'll just fall asleep.  You just have to promise me something, seriously."

"What?" Jennie asked.

"If you need anything, promise me you will wake me up," Jisoo said, "I'm going to be really angry if you try to do something by yourself tonight.  I promise I won't be like this forever but this is our first night home and I want you to just let me take care of you."

"Ok, I promise," Jennie said, "Can you go make sure everything is locked up before you come get comfortable with me?"

"Yep," Sam said.  She went and checked the doors and turned off all the lights.  She grabbed a couple of extra water bottles and put them on the bedside before climbing in next to Jennie.  She felt Jennie intertwine their fingers as soon as she could grab hold of them.

"Jisoo," Jennie said, and Jisoo looked up at her, "I love you."

"I love you too, babe," Jisoo answered.

They settled in to watch a movie.  Jisoo fell asleep about halfway through but Jennie couldn't seem to get sleepy.  She turned off the television at the end of the movie to try to sleep.  She spent a good part of the night just watching Jisoo sleep.  She was so thankful that Jisoo was with her.  She imagined that she would not have been able to find any calm if she had come home to an empty house.  Finally she fell into her slumber.

•••

Lisa and Chaeyoung left Jennie's place after helping clean up.  They walked down to Chaeyoung's car and both got in.  Chaeyoung started the car and looked at Lisa.  They had spent every night together since the shooting but the next day was the first when they would both return to work.

"Where do you want to go, Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well, what time do you have to be at work?" Lisa asked.

"I usually leave my place around 7:30," Chaeyoung answered.

"Minzy is staying the morning with Jennie tomorrow and I don't usually go to the restaurant til closer to eleven," Lisa said, "Is it ok if I just come stay at your place?  You'll have all your stuff to go to work and I can go back to my apartment when you leave."

"Perfect," Chaeyoung said.  They took the quick drive back to her apartment and both changed and hopped into bed together as if they had been doing it for years.

Once they were settled in bed Chaeyoung turned toward Lisa, "You know, we never really talked about what happened at the hospital."

Lisa paused for a moment, "I thought you were okay with everything that happened with Jennie, Chaeyoung.  I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"Oh, not that, Lisa," Chaeyoung said, "I'm completely fine.  I promise.  I mean what happened after that."

"You mean when I told you that I love you?" Lisa asked, smiling softly at Chaeyoung, "because I have no intention of taking that back."

"Good, because I don't either," Chaeyoung said, grinning, "It's just that we have really started this relationship in a non-traditional way and I just want to make sure we are on the same page."

"Ok," Lisa said, "what are you thinking?"

"Well, I guess I'm thinking that we seem to be sort of going from zero to all in pretty quickly," Chaeyoung said, "but I'm okay with that.  I guess I just want to make sure that you are too."

"All I know is that I want to be with you, Chaeyoung," Lisa said, "I mean, I know our schedules are crazy and things are even crazier with Jennie but I want us to find a way to be together when we can."

"So, when you are not working or with Jennie, you want to be with me?" Chaeyoung said, "Not just dating on the weekends?"

"Well, I'm not sure I'm ready for us to move in together or anything like that quite yet," Lisa said, "But I do know that I don't want to just see you once a week on Mondays."

"Ok, good," Chaeyoung said, "because I don't want that either.  I can't imagine waiting a week to see you."

"So, what do you think?" Lisa asked.

"I think we should just take it day by day for now," Chaeyoung said, "And we will both agree that it's fine if we don't spend every free moment together but we will try to find a way to spend as much time as we can together.  And, neither of us will get our feelings hurt if we want to spend some nights apart."

"I think if there is going to be anything we both need to remember," Lisa said, "It's to be open with each other.  Neither of us has ever really done this before."

"I couldn't agree more, Lisa – this is why I love you," Chaeyoung said, moving closer to Lisa and pulling her in for a kiss.   Lisa immediately flipped herself so that she was on top of Chaeyoung's.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you right now," Lisa said, smiling wickedly.  She grabbed Chaeyoung's hands and put them above her head and instructed her not to move them then she spent the next hour exploring every inch of her body until Chaeyoung passed out into a completely satisfied sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.8K 35
Jeon Jungkook is a Ceo of a game company and Lalisa Manoban is an advrage girl who works at a cafe. Jungkook has a son that is only a couple of month...
229K 10.4K 167
All her life, Park Chaeyoung, a powerful financial executive of Park Company has dreamed of marrying a person who would be able to make her happy. Bu...
823K 14.9K 43
Choi Lalisa Manoban is the CEO of MN company , she is 25 years old , she is a very rich person who from Manoban's family who is very famous in the wo...
16.3K 774 21
"Don't cry, My Rose." "I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to," "I understand, love," ---- Roseanne Park is a chef and an owner of a restaurant named Chae...