My Forever In Six Months

By AthraaS

Joey Anderson is a normal 17 teen year old girl whose life changes drastically when she discovers that she is... More

Introduction
Chapter One - Broken Promises
Chapter Two - New Begginings
Chapter Three - You Stand Out Like A Black Rose In A Garden Full Of Red Ones
Chapter Four - A Love As Endless As The Sea
Chapter Six - Everything Comes Naturally
Chapter Seven - Beauty Isn't Always What You See
Chapter Eight - Fake Date!!
Chapter Nine - Just Because It's Fake Doesn't Mean It's Not Real
Chapter Ten - Stay Strong

Chapter Five - To A Blooming New Friendship

37 3 0
By AthraaS

The weekend went pretty well after the sleepover we had at Skylar's house. Sure, things got pretty emotional after the movie and even more smoochy once I blurted out my life story, but after that it felt like I didn't have this heavy weight dragging me down with every breath that I took.

"Earth to Summer!" Ariana yelled from beside me trying to get her attention, forgetting that my ears was about to explode.

"Ariana, I don't want to be on earth," she said crossing her arms, "Let me tell you that you disturbed the meeting I had in my head."

"Did it involve vampires?" Ariana asked smirking.

"Pfft! Vampires are so overrated" Summer said rolling her eyes, "it involved aliens!" she yelled with excitement making my ears zing just another time.

"Huh? Aliens?" Skylar asked looking up.

"Aliens are so boring. I mean for all I care they just eat brains." Rose added shaking her dramatically.

Wait.. Do aliens eat brains?

"First of all," Ariana said pausing dramatically, "Aliens don't eat brains."

"Zombies do!" Summer added,"have you no shame young girl?" she asked, this time pointing a spoon at Rose.

The students that walked pass us just gave us some weird stares. I mean, why wouldn't they?

"It's 5 o clock Sugar beans." Ariana whispered in my eyes.

5 o clock? Wait.. Can it be?

"Idiot, don't make it obvious." Summer added.

Checking the watch on my wrist really made me feel somewhat dizzy. Aah! Ariana and Summer they are just beyond weird. It's not 5 o clock!

"Please talk English to Joe." Rose said giggling.

"Look behind you, but don't make it obvious." Summer said.

Before I could look behind me Ariana turned her head and smiled at me. And that's when I saw it. Holly Sugar Beans! Dylan was staring at Skylar that was sitting behind me. I was blocking his view, wasn't I?

"So Dylan fancies you." I said smirking to Sky.

"Are you blind?" Ariana asked me as if this was a matter of life and death.

"She so is." Summer added.

Did I say something wrong?

"Joesiphene," Skylar said, "it's not me his looking at, it's you."

What? Me? Why me?

"Yeah right." I said shaking my head taking a bite of Ariana's french fries.

I mean why would he notice me now? I mean I've walked pass him everyday for the past week. And it's not like he didn't see me. How come this time is different? His bonkers, thats what he is.

"Okay whatever makes you sleep at night." Summer said grinning.

"So what do you have next?" Sky asked me.

It was Monday, which meant that every class I had involved Max. Whoop whoop! For some reason I was excited, because being with him reminded me of James, but in the same time it made me very much afraid.

"Life Science." I said, remembering that we'd have a baby project. Aah, this is gonna be easy peezy lemon squeezy, I mean how hard is it to look after a doll for two weeks?

"You should be doing the baby project by now ? ." Summer asked looking at me. All I did was just nod as I stole french fries from Ariana.

"I don't get that teacher, it's the second week of school." Rose said being her normal self, which might I add was morbid and moody every now and then.

"The baby project is twice a year, the beginning of the year and at the end of the year. So good luck, because it's hell looking after that doll." Ariana added.

Was looking after a doll that bad? I mean it was just a doll.

The bell rang and like that Rose hit her head on the table a numerous amount of times.. Should I be concerned?

"Lord help me." She said as she knocked her head against the table.

"What's wrong?" Ariana asked.

"I got music class and I don't feel for it. Not to mention we preparing for the Music competition coming up at the end of the month."

"You singing lead again?" Sky asked.

Wait. Rose can sing? Holy jeepers! And my lazy ass didn't know?

"Well I don't know. I guess this time around Miss Robertson doesn't want anyone to sing lead, instead she wants all of us to sing." Rose said, "and that's not working out, because everyone just wants to be in control. Leaving every class into an argument or something."

"Well this time might be better." Ariana said smiling.

"Hopefully." Rose said getting up from her seat, "I'll see you guys after school." and just like that she disappeared leaving for class.

Soon after Rose left the cafeteria, we all did departing our separate ways and this leading me to my doom, Life Science. Whoop whoop!

"Someone looks happy." Max said walking beside me.

I didn't look happy, I wasn't even smiling. There was something wrong with the people I hung out with, seriously.

"Right." I said looking at him.

"No, left." he said grinning.

"No, up." I said trying not to smile at my stupidity.

"No, down." He said this time shaking his dramatically.

"No, Center you idiot." I said, playfully hitting him against his chest.

"I'm an idiot now?" He asked frowning, "How could you? I thought you loved me?" He yelled dramatically and loud enough for everyone in the corridors to hear.

Oh you wanna play this game? Here we go Mr McKnight be ready to face doom.

"Me? Love you?" I asked dramatically, "You loved my neighbor, Mr Jones and now that you tired of him you think it's okay to come running back to me?" I asked pointing to my heart, "you broke my heart you moron!"

Looking at his face I saw he was screwed. Yeah, don't mess with me McKnight. I'm evil, mwahahahaha!

"Is it too late now say sorry? Cos I'm missing more than just your body.." Max sang.

Aah, you got moves hey? We'll continue this Later.

"What, no comeback?" he asked smirking.

"Nope. Just giving you time to prepare yourself before I fry you." I said smiling.

"Then let the battle begin, Madam" he said as he walked into class. I felt like for some reason I was doomed and not him.

"Okay firstly, what are you doing to the diapers?" I asked Max looking at how he was trying to dress our baby doll.

Unfortunately this project was a project that needed to be done in pairs and looking to my partner I felt that we'd both fail miserably.

Looking at how he did the diapers it was bad. Okay that's a lie, it was terrible or even beyond terrible for that matter.

"I don't understand this!" Max exclaimed getting annoyed. For some reason the diaper every time came loose. Poor baby doll.

"Just give it to me." I said taking control of our baby doll.

"You can't call our baby an it you moron, that's our child." Max yelled dramatically leaving more attention to us then the attention we received earlier on with our weird 'battle'.

Okay so now we have to name our baby doll, because I can't call it and IT for Pete sake!

Stay calm. Breath. Inhale. Exhale.

"What do you suggest we call it?" I asked.

Max just shook his head. Did I say something wrong?

"You just called her an it again!"

"Okay, now think of a name smart-ass." I said smiling.

"Oh! so you saying my ass is smart?" Max asked smirking.

Okay now this is just beyond terrible. How could I be so dumb to let Max McKnight be my partner? I knew the outcome of this, I wasn't gonna make this out alive.

"Idiot." I whispered under my breath getting annoyed.

"How about Lola?" Max asked looking in the air.

I just shook my head no. I mean seriously, Lola? For some reason that name just got me thinking of Lolipops and candy.

"How about Daisy?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

Daisy sounds so yellowish. Daisy? Nah.

"Nope." I said.

"You are so stubborn. You picky over names, but five minutes ago you didn't mind calling our child an it." He said shaking his head.

"Let's make it a combination of our names?" I suggest handing him our baby doll which was nameless.

"Like?" He asked.

"Well how about Maxine? I combination of Max and Joesiphene?" I asked looking at our adorably cute baby doll. Aah Maxine would do, I mean for heaven sake Max can't even do a diaper and he chooses thee worst names ever. This shouldn't even be approved by him," Maxine it is."

All he did was just stare at me and shake his head for the millionth time. Heck, if he doesn't stop shaking his head, his neck might just break or something.

"So we need rules."Max said as he held Maxine in his arms," Baby duties."

"Well you can take it one day and I'll take it the next day." I suggested.

"You can't call Maxine an it!" he yelled.

"She can't even hear whatever we say." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you better watch what you say Madam." he said flat toned.

Ooh someone's got a soft spot for babies. Aww!

"Fine, We'll take turns with Maxine each day." I said smiling," Oh and starting today its your turn."

He just nodded. Normally he'd put on a fight, but he gave up easily.

"Don't do it Joesiphene. Don't do it!" I yelled mentally to myself.

Agh screw it! My brain would do it anyway and over think. What's wrong with him? Did I say something wrong? Did I do something wrong? Was something wrong all along and I didn't notice?

The bell rang breaking me from my thoughts and like that Max got up with Maxine in his arm and threw his backpack over his shoulder.

Walking beside him, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." he said and walked off leaving me alone.

Rude.

"Hey Texas girl, what's up?" A voice said from behind me, turning around to get a look of this person I saw it was Dylan. Aah! Can't I just disappear?

"Hey boxing boy." I said and began to walk my way to my next class where I'd have to see rude Max.

"You look a bit upset." He said.

Me upset? Pfft! It wasnt even that obvious. Or maybe it was seeing that he was telling me that I look upset. Was my facial expression that bad?

"Well it's nothing major." I said smiling, but obviously anyone could see it was fake. Why? Because I was upset and I didn't even know how to manage it or how to control it.

Back at home I was always tensed, mad and alone even though there was so many people that surrounded me.

"So I'm Dylan by the way." he said offering his hand.

"You can call me Joe." I said taking it.

"So I see you friends with my buddy." he chuckled. Was I friends with his buddy? I mean after ten minutes ago I was a hell of a friend or was I just a hell of an apprentice?

" I'm not sure." I said looking down, "but I guess I'll see you around Dylan."

All he just did was nod and walk away.

Walking to class didn't take that long, but it felt like forever with every step that I took. Every move almost mentally dragging me down.

When I arrived to my class I saw my seat and it felt like my heart was beating faster with each step I took towards it. Was I going to apologize? No, because heck! I don't even know what I did.

"You hate babies, don't you?" he asked looking up to me as I sat beside him.

"No, I don't." I said looking at the desk not making eye contact with him.

"Seems like you a meany." he said and for the first time in forever those words hit me and it had a light stung to my broken heart and that's when I knew it was the truth.

"You're right." I said.

"No, left." he said smiling.

Woah! Was I missing something? Is Max bipolar? All I could do was just stare at him blanky.

"You are too hard on yourself Miss Anderson."Max side shaking his head disappointedly.

" And how would you know that, Mr McKnight? "I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because I see deeper then the surface my friend."

Holy cheese! Did he just say friend?

"So we're friends?" I asked confused.

"Well if you wanna jump straight to the first kiss then sure." he said winking.

Asshole.

"You're such an ass, you know that?" I said hitting him against his shoulder.

"Oneday you'll love me." He said grinning,"but for now to a blooming new friendship."

All I could do was roll my eyes.

"Mr McKnight mind paying attention?" Miss Sandon, our chemistry teacher spoke. All he did was nodd and all I did was just think about what he said.

To a blooming new friendship...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SILENCED By Zuzu

Mystery / Thriller

528 144 9
"He's the last person I want to see." "I have to act cool, he should never know how I feel when I think of him and what happened last night." "I want...
2.4K 163 22
Sage was a normal 14 year old. She went to school, had friends, decent grades, and was addicted to emoji's. She loved them so much that after...
5.6K 100 15
Joey was a bright 17 year old that attended school and does what she has to do. Until one day she bumped into this boy named Austin Mahone. He was p...
7.7K 330 54
Joey is a boy A feminine boy He likes to put on makeup He LOVE his high hieels He won't go out without a LOT of mascara He has homophobic paren...