changing our colors || chaeli...

De longdalilisaa

Lalisa Manoban was a young award winning chef with no life outside of work when she realized she needed a cha... Mai multe

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five || end

seven

6K 254 112
De longdalilisaa

Jisoo parked outside of Jennie's townhouse and checked herself one more time in the car mirror before getting out. She was excited about the night. They had texted for a couple of days after their first date. By the middle of the week that had turned into nightly phone calls. Jisoo felt like a teenager as she lay in bed staying up late talking on the phone. She was really developing feelings for Jennie already. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Jennie answered just moments later.

"Hey there," Jennie said with a big smile.

"Hi," Jisoo said, smiling back, "you ready? You might want to grab a jacket." Jennie grabbed a light leather jacket from the rack by the door and followed Jisoo to the car.

"You know, I don't even have a car," Jennie said as she strapped in.

"You just Uber everywhere?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh, no, I have a motorcycle," Jennie answered.

"Wow," Jisoo said laughing, "Hardcore lesbian. I'm actually kind of terrified of motorcycles."

"I bet I can help you get over that," Jennie said.

"We'll see," Jisoo answered, "You know I work at a desk for a reason. I'm not a badass federal agent like you."

"Honestly, the vast majority of my work is at a desk too," Jennie said, "It's not like the tv shows. There are times when we go out to get the bad guys but most of the job takes place at a computer."

"I'm glad to hear that," Jisoo said, "Your job makes me a little nervous."

"No worries, Jisoo," Jennie said, "I'm careful." Jennie grinned to herself thinking that it was sweet that Jisoo was already worried about her well being.

"So tell me about this place we are going to," Jennie said, "I've heard of it but I haven't been."

"It's great," Jisoo said, "The developers bought up an area down by the river that was just an abandoned wharf. They filled it with old shipping containers that were converted to mobile kitchens. Every weekend the kitchens are filled with different pop up restaurants. You can try all different kinds of foods. There are big outdoor tents with seating and there's always live music, too."

"Sounds great," Jennie said. They just chatted until they arrived at the riverfront. As they walked in Jisoo led them to a stand that was making fresh squeezed juices. She chose the strawberry lemonade and Jennie chose limeade. They got their drinks then scanned the container units to see what they wanted to try next.

"I don't know where to start," Jennie said, "I've got to get Lisa to come here if she can ever get free on a weekend. This is great."

They decided to split up and grab a couple of things each and meet back under the tent. Jisoo arrived with empanadas from the Cuban pop up and yaka mein from the New Orleans unit. Jennie picked some spring rolls from the Vietnamese cart and some blue cheese sliders from the local vendor.

"Well, neither of us went for the healthy choices," Jennie said, laughing.

"I would get a good ten minute lecture from Chaeyoung if she saw this," Jisoo replied, laughing, "As a matter of fact I think I'll send her a food pic."

"What is that?" Jennie asked, pointing to the yaka mein.

"It's some kind of noodle soup," Jisoo said, "This nice older lady is running the pop up. She's from New Orleans. She swears this is the only thing in the world that truly cures a hangover. She was hilarious."

Jennie took the first bite, "Mmm, this is delicious, hangover or not."

Jisoo was fanning her mouth as she took a bite of one of the empanadas. "Too hot," Jisoo said, trying to cool her mouth with the lemonade.

Jennie laughed at Jisoo's frantic slurping, "Too hot spicy or oven?"

"Oven, damnit," Jisoo said chewing a piece of ice, "but it's delicious too."

They eventually finished all the food and then sat for a while contentedly listening to the music and looking out at the river.

"Want to take a walk along the river before we hit the gelato cart?" Jisoo asked.

"Sure," Jennie answered.

They got up and comfortably interlaced their fingers and walked for a while hand in hand along the riverfront. After a few blocks they found a bench and sat down. They could still hear the music faintly in the distance but it was much more quiet and private.

Jennie shivered a little bit and moved close to Jisoo on the bench.

"I'm glad you told me to grab a jacket," Jennie said, "It's much colder out here with the breeze coming off the water."

Jisoo put her arm around Jennie and pulled her in tight.

"You know, the first time I kissed a girl was right along the water like this," Jisoo said, smiling.

"Are you just going to leave me hanging or are you going to tell me about it?" Jennie said nudging Jisoo with her shoulder.

"Well, her name was Seulgi. We were both 14," Jisoo started.

"Fourteen?" Jennie interrupted, "well, you figured it out long before me. Sorry to interrupt."

"You will tell me your first girl kiss story next, right?" Jisoo asked.

"Sure," Jennie said, "but it's really bad."

"Well, I still want to hear it," Jisoo said, "Anyway, I had this big crush on Seulgi and we were walking along this boardwalk by the water. She was just talking about whatever and there was a gust of wind and all these leaves flew into us. I had a leaf stuck in my hair and she reached to get it out and I just leaned in and kissed her."

"Wow, pretty romantic," Jennie said.

"Nope. She looked at me like I was crazy and then she turned right around and ran away," Jisoo said, "After that she pretty much avoided me at school for like the next four years. She wasn't mean or anything she just kept a safe distance. She friended me on Facebook a couple of years ago. She's married to a guy named Jimin."

They both sat there laughing til Jisoo finally said, "It could have been worse. At least she wasn't a bully about it or anything. So let me hear yours."

"Well, I didn't really figure out my sexuality as young as you did. I tried dating guys forever even though I never really felt anything for any of them," Jennie said, "then one night at the end of senior year of college I got really drunk at a party. There was this girl, Irene, and she was really cute and she kept flirting with me and I just kept drinking because it was freaking me out completely. Finally we walked out into the backyard and she started kissing me and it felt really good for a moment, but then I realized that I drank way too much way too fast and I ran off and vomited in the bushes."

"Wow, Jennie Kim," Jisoo said laughing, "that is really bad. I can't even sugarcoat it. That's awful. What did she do?"

"By the time I got myself together she was gone," Jennie said, "thank god. I never saw her again. I graduated the next month and moved back here."

Jennie shivered again and Jisoo said, "It's getting colder. Let's walk back."

They stood up and Jennie pulled Jisoo close to her.

"Before we walk," Jennie said, "I think you need a new memory of a kiss by a river." She leaned in and kissed Jisoo softly. Jisoo pulled back from the kiss and smiled then leaned in and kissed Jennie again, this time a bit more passionately. They broke apart then snuggled into each other for a moment before turning to walk back toward the dining area.

"I was thinking gelato, but now I'm really cold," Jennie said, "do you want to go back to my place? Lisa taught me how to make the best hot chocolate."

"I've never heard that line before," Jisoo said winking at Jennie.

"It's not a line, you goofball," Jennie said, "you'll see."

They hopped into the car and turned on the heater. As they pulled out of the parking lot "Breathe" by Anna Nalick came on the radio. Jisoo was going to switch the channel to something peppier when she heard Jennie start singing along softly. Jennie was just looking out of the window at the riverfront as they drove. She was singing almost as if she forgot Jisoo was in the car. Halfway through the song she realized Jisoo was listening to her and she stopped and blushed.

"Habit," Jennie said, "I just sing along to the radio, it used to drive Lisa crazy when we were younger."

"You have a beautiful voice, Jennie," Jisoo said sincerely, "I was enjoying it."

Jennie smiled at Jisoo and they rode the rest of the way mostly just listening to music. Jennie felt herself getting a bit nervous as they got closer to her townhouse. She was sure now that she really liked Jisoo and this would be the first time they would really be alone. She wasn't sure where it would lead but she could already feel the flutters in her chest. Jisoo pulled into a parking space down the block from Jennie's place.

"You still up for the hot chocolate?" Jisoo asked.

"Absolutely," Jennie answered.

They walked into the townhouse and shed their jackets. Jennie turned on some music and led Jisoo to the kitchen. She pulled out a small saucepan and poured in some heavy cream. As it heated up she added some chopped up chocolate from a container in her refrigerator.

"Is that the secret ingredient?" Jisoo asked.

"I guess it's one of them. And it's a secret from me, too," Jennie said smiling, "Lisa just gives me the chocolate. It's some high quality stuff. I honestly have no idea where to get it."

When the chocolate was completely melted Jennie added some regular milk to thin it out. Finally she reached into her spice cabinet and pulled out some ancho chili pepper. She added a dash.

"What the heck?" Jisoo said, "Chili powder? I feel like you just ruined it."

"Trust me," Jennie said, "Actually, trust Lisa, this is how she makes it."

Jennie poured the mixture into a glass serving pitcher then grabbed a couple of mugs and poured out two steaming cups.

"Now give it a minute and don't burn your mouth again," Jennie said as she led Jisoo to the living room.

They both sat on the couch carefully avoiding any spilling. After a few blows into the cup Jennie took a small sip. She looked very content.

"Here goes nothing," Jisoo said and she took a sip. She let out a deep hum as she swallowed and Jennie laughed out loud.

"Geez Jisoo, I know it's good," Jennie said, "but that honestly sounded like a sex noise."

"This is honestly better than some of the sex I've had," Jisoo said and they both laughed loudly. "Chili pepper, who knew?"

"I'm sure the chocolate is some high quality stuff too," Jennie said, "Lisa only uses the best."

They sat and just talked for a bit while they drank. When they were done they went back into the kitchen and rinsed out the cups.

"I have some stuff stronger than hot chocolate if you want," Jennie said.

"No," Jisoo said, "I don't want to drink anything. Come here."

Jisoo led Jennie back to the couch and pulled her down so they were sitting right on top of each other.

"Jennie, I really like you," Jisoo said, "I don't want to rush you into anything but I don't want my first time with you to be because I needed a couple of drinks to be comfortable. I just want to be with you."

Jennie didn't even try to formulate a verbal answer. She just leaned forward and kissed Jisoo. The kiss started softly but escalated quickly. Jennie parted her lips and Jisoo's tongue found its way easily into the kiss. They were both trying to figure out how to get into better position and the kiss ended in giggling from both of them.

"Can we just take this to the bedroom?" Jennie asked.

(⚠️🔞⚠️WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT⚠️🔞⚠️)

Jisoo nodded and Jennie took her hand and led her into her room. They stood next to the bed and Jisoo pulled Jennie into her body again. Instead of kissing her mouth Jisoo leaned down and peppered her neck with kisses. Jennie let out a soft hum at the feeling of Jisoo's lips. She felt Jisoo undoing the buttons on her shirt and she reached down and unbuttoned her own jeans, helping the process along. Once Jisoo had Jennie's shirt off she reached down and pulled her own shirt up over her head. Jennie took the opportunity to lean down and kiss Jisoo just above the cup of her bra. Jisoo was breathing much quicker now. Both women moved quickly as they removed the rest of their clothes, stealing kisses all the while.

Once they were undressed, Jennie climbed into the bed and pulled Jisoo down on top of her. They kissed passionately for a few more minutes, both of them grinding into each other. Jisoo pulled back from Jennie and began moving down her body. When she took Jennie's nipple into her mouth Jennie moaned loudly. Jennie was lost in how good it felt to be with Jisoo. Her whole body was tingling. Jisoo spent a while just teasing at Jennie's breasts until Jennie was squirming underneath her. Finally Jisoo moved down between Jennie's legs. She looked up just to make sure Jennie was still ok with what was happening. Jennie reached down and ran her hand through Jisoo's hair.

"Jisoo, please," Jennie said, and Jisoo nearly had an orgasm just hearing those words. She leaned in and licked Jennie softly. Jennie moaned again and tightened her grip just a bit on Jisoo's hair. Jisoo didn't want to tease any more. It was too much for both of them. Jisoo started licking and nipping at Jennie with more force. Jennie was breathing heavily and Jisoo looked up to see the look of ecstasy overtaking her. She could feel Jennie's hips moving and she knew she was getting close. She moved her fingers up to Jennie's clit and rubbed softly.

"Oh my god, Jisoo," Jennie was stuttering.

"Do you want this, too," Jisoo asked.

"God, yes," Jennie said rocking her hips forward.

Jisoo slipped two fingers inside of Jennie and began moving them back and forth slowly. Jennie's breath was coming in quick gasps now and she was grasping the sheets tightly. Jisoo leaned in and licked her roughly and Jennie's orgasm took over. Jisoo could feel Jennie clenching again and again on her fingers as her mouth gaped open as she came. When her orgasm finally subsided Jisoo gently pulled out her fingers and rubbed Jennie's mound softly making Jennie's hips hitch again as she was so sensitive. Jennie reached down and pulled Jisoo back up on top of her.

Jisoo kissed Jennie greedily. She was so turned on and she needed some release. Jisoo felt like she had never been so ready to be touched in her life. She straddled Jennie's thigh and rubbed herself against her. Jennie giggled and moved her thigh over causing Jisoo to lose friction.

"Jennie, I need," Jisoo started. Before she could finish she felt Jennie's fingers enter her quickly. She gasped and shook at the sensation. She could barely stay on her knees as she rocked against Jennie's fingers. Jennie leaned up and sucked on Jisoo's nipple as she continued to pound her fingers into Jisoo. Jisoo was gasping for air and moaning loudly. Jennie used her thumb to add some friction to Jisoo's clit and Jisoo tumbled into her orgasm. She could feel her hips bucking wildly but her orgasm was so powerful she couldn't even open her eyes. When the last wave washed over her she collapsed on top of Jennie. Jennie held her tightly and rubbed her back gently. Finally, Jisoo was able to get her wits about her.

"My god, Jennie, that was amazing" Jisoo said.

Jennie looked at her and smiled, "You are so beautiful, Jisoo."

They shifted so that they were laying side by side wrapped up in a tangled mess and kissed softly for a while.

Jisoo leaned back and looked at Jennie, "Do you want me to stay or should I go?" she asked softly.

"I mean, I'd rather if you stayed," Jennie said quietly.

"Good, because I'd rather if I stayed too," Jisoo said, kissing Jennie softly again.

They fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

702K 43K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
104K 5.9K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.7M 48.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...