Betrayed God (DXD)

Af Zoroun

A Male God reader x Highschool dxd HAREM story Rias and the rest of her peerage left you to die. They had no... Mere

Part 1
Peerage List
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Omake: Christmas
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 13

30.8K 305 165
Af Zoroun

Peerage List:

Lucille - Queen
Kusara - Knight 1
Kara- Knight 2
Jade - Bishop 1
Rose - Rook 1
Eva - Rook 2
Keith - Pawn 1
Grace - Pawn 2
Jada- Pawn 3

Your Weapons: Trinity and Frenzy

▬ι══════ﺤ

(Y/N): Hey Anubis!

Anubis: Hmm?

(Y/N): I was meaning to ask, does this place have any security. Apart from us and the barrier of course

Anubis: Of course, would you like to meet them?

(Y/N): Them?

*Stomp* *Stomp*

Loud footsteps could be heard coming closer.  Everyone's training was quickly paused as 4 golems turned the corners. Massive in stature, the earth golems towered over all of you. While they radiated a threatening aura, you couldn't help but feel that they were friendly beings. Lucille though didn't seem to think the same, as she jumped in front of you. Hoping to protect her king from the golems.

(Y/N): Hey stop that, you're hurting they're feelings.

You pushed Lucille's sword down as she gave you a confused look. Turning to the golems, you could see an almost sad expression on what appeared to be the main golem. It was taller than the rest of them and stood in the front.

Lucille: Oh, I'm sorry!

Lucille de-summoned her weapon and quickly bowed to the golems, they gave each other a confused look before the front one bowed as well. Well as good as a stone golem can bow. It seemed to be mimicking her actions.

(Y/N): So you're our defenders, I feel safer already!

The three of them stood there, seemingly trying to act professional as the main one took a step forward

EG1: You.. Welcome..

(Y/N): You guys are amazing, not only did you protect the place it looks cleaner than when we left! 

You could almost see a smile on they're faces, they enjoyed the compliments a lot

EG1: We... Did..... Best...

(Y/N): Would you guys like to help us train? We could use the extra hands!

The main one turns to the others for confirmation, they all not at him as he turns back to you.

EG1: We... Train!

(Y/N): Alright, let's get back to it guys!

You all walk back to your spots, Anubis had decided for everyone they're own unique training. Jade walked back to her area begruidngly, why did the healer have to be strong echoing in her head.

(Y/N): Let's switch it up, we will be training on what your piece specializes in now instead of our weaknesses! Lucille.

Lucille: Hmm?

(Y/N): You will be training with the knights as you have a sword so the training will help you as well.

Lucille nods and Walks to Kusara and Kara.

(Y/N): Now for the rest of you, you will have a golem that will help you train, except you Lucille, Kusara and Kara

Kara: Who will we train with then?

You smile and sidestep, revealing Anubis standing there with a golden sword ready.

Lucille: H-Hold on, are you sure.

(Y/N): Good luck.

They all hesitantly follow him as you turn to the golems. 

(Y/N): Hold on, before you guys go.

You run inside and grab 4 little jewels, each a different colors as they glimmer in the light. You run back outside with them in hand, making sure not to drop them.

(Y/N): Here you go you guys, think of it as a reward.

The 4 golems walk up to you and realize what you had, slight confusion appearing on their rock faces a the point of them. 

(Y/N): This will help you guys, it will serve 2 purposes

You jump up and put one on the chest of each of the golems. 

Jade: What did that do?

Eg2: Ahh, we can talk again??

This shocked everyone, did the giant rock golem just speak?

EG3: It's been a while

Keith: Amazing...

(Y/N): Now they can help you guys, even more, now I will be exploring while you guys train today. I need to see what's around us, I wanna try and recruit a new piece or two for the riser battle as well if that is possible.

Grace: Aren't we strong enough.

(Y/N): Of course you are, all of you could smack around Rias and her peerage by yourself. But you know what they say, the more the merrier.

Grace: I'm a little nervous

Keith: I'm here for you, we all are. 

Grace just nodded and walked away with EG4 as Keith and Jada.

Jade went with EG3 to the front of the building

EG2 took Rose and Eva went their own way to train

(Y/N): They've been quiet, I'll ask about that late.

You turn to EG1

(Y/N): Make sure to keep watch, Riser or Rias might try to find and attack us. I have faith in you

EG1: Understood Master, we will not disappoint.

EG1 walk to the front of the building as you sit on down on a rock.

(Y/N): Now let me go explore, maybe even find a new piece.

You bring out the golden case and open it up, in there were the remaining pieces you had. You still had a ways to go to getting a full peerage.

(Y/N): Let's go!

You teleport back to the city to go for a walk, just to bring in the city air again. You were walking when you sensed a powerful aura spike in the park. Deciding to go check what was happening you turned and began walking there. It took you a few minutes to get there but you eventually arrived. 2 figures sat down on a bench together, an angel and a devil on what looked to be a... date?

(Y/N): Is this a trap?

You read their auras and felt no ill intentions from either of them, leaving them be you went to turn around. 

*BOOM*

You heard an explosion and turn around. Where the couple was once was an explosion and a decent sized crater. A few feet away from the impact was the dead body of the male. Practically incinerated to ash, the body was a charcoal black as the girl had managed to dodge the explosion. Her hands were over her mouth as she looked up at the perpetrators. More fallen angels, Rias had been slacking off it seems. The one at the front had 6 wings compared to the other's 2, he was probably the source of the explosion.

(Y/N): Here we go.

You jump out of your hiding spot and conceal your aura completely. Giving off the impression you were a human.

???: Begone human or you will suffer as they will. An immoral relationship has happened here. 

(Y/N): Will I now?

You summoned both your swords and wink at the 6 winged fallen angel. Deciding to take him out first you appear behind him and slash down, Slashing him into thirds. This shocked the girl and all the fallen angels.

F1: It's (Y/N), we were told to retreat if approached by him!

The fallen angels fly away quickly, deciding saving the boy was more important. You run up to him and see if there is a chance of him living. The body was almost destroyed. Even a golden piece wouldn't be able to bring the ash back to life.

(Y/N): I'm sorry.

Deciding standing there wasn't doing much. you kneel down and put a hand on her back. She sobbed over the body of her friend. Her head even hurting as she tried to pray to god for help.

???: What d-do I do now, he was my only friend. I know what we did was wrong but he was all I had! He was like a brother to me.

(Y/N): Let me give you somewhere to rest, we can figure this all out tomorrow. Sound good?

???: O-ok..

(Y/N): What's your name?

Irine: Irine.

(Y/N): Alright, let's get goi-

Irine: Can you b-bring him?

You turn to her, and then eye the body. Would it even be transportable.

(Y/N): Let me see what I can do.

Irine: He deserves a proper burial.

(Y/N): It won't be able to be carried, we are heading to a mountain though. Grab the ashes, we will bury them at the peak of the mountain! I'll be right back, let me go grab something to hold it.

You teleport home real quick and grab the nearest container you could find, an empty glass jar. It would do the trick nicely. In seconds you re-appear back in front of her. Handing her the glass jar, you gesture for her to do it, She deserved that much at least. The ashes collect in the jar as she holds it tightly to her, the lid sealed air tight. Not letting anyone or anything take it from her. Once again your golden teleportation circle appears, teleporting both of you home. It had been a long day, you needed rest.

(Y/N): It'll be okay, it'll all be okay.

▬ι══════ﺤ

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...