Betrayed God (DXD)

由 Zoroun

A Male God reader x Highschool dxd HAREM story Rias and the rest of her peerage left you to die. They had no... 更多

Part 1
Peerage List
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Omake: Christmas
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 12

31K 328 102
由 Zoroun

Peerage List:

Lucille - Queen
Kusara - Knight 1
Kara- Knight 2
Jade - Bishop 1
Rose - Rook 1
Eva - Rook 2
Keith - Pawn 1
Grace - Pawn 2
Jada- Pawn 3

Your Weapons: Trinity and Frenzy

▬ι══════ﺤ

Rias: YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Rias and her peerage were in the clubroom, Riser stood before her shaken up. He didn't care much for her belittling, but knowing someone is stronger than him? It shook him to his core.

Riser: Riser already told you.

Rias: You had him right there! What's the issue?

Riser: Riser would've beat him into the ground, but Grayfia intervened.

Rias: You need to beat him in the rating game, no matter what. You've been given a second chance. I expect you to make the most out of it.

Issei: The rating game?

Rias: It's not important Issei, get your rest.

Issei was still shaken up, his healing took longer than usual cause of the weapon that inflicted the damage. This just added onto the nervousness of Rias, just what are you now.

Riser: Riser doesn't need training, Riser is stronger than that puny devil. That (Y/N) boy just got lucky.

Rias: If you say so.

Riser: Riser shall now take his leave, bye my dearest.

Riser teleported out as Rias turned to Akeno, annoyance clear on her face at the day's results.

Rias: He's gonna be annihilated, but it's all part of the plan.

Akeno just gave a weak nod, these schemes and plots were really starting to ware her down.

Meanwhile

Keith: Not complaining or anything, but how tall is this mountain?

(Y/N): Not sure, we're near the top though.

Grace: Remind me why we're going up here?

(Y/N): To train, it never hurts to train. In the future, we might have to face someone like Lucifer so we need to become stronger.

Jada: Couldn't we just teleport up?

(Y/N): Not yet, I need to deactivate the barrier up there to allow us to teleport there. To do that I need to be up there. This is a private base of Anubis's, not just anyone is welcome.

Jada: I see.

(Y/N): This will help us become stronger, when we deactivate the barrier Anubis will teleport in. After that the training will begin.

Kusara: Alright.

(Y/N): Here we are!

You were the first one to the top, everyone quickly following with a last surge of strength. You were happy to see this. Showing you that no one in your peerage is lacking in physical strength, well except Jade. Jade slowly creeped up the mountain after everyone, her backpack was smaller but she still struggled. Clearly it wasn't her strong suit.

(Y/N): You alright Jade?

Jade: Yea, just not used to this kind of thing. I'm usually in the backline healing everyone.

(Y/N): *Laughing* Alright!

Jade: *Pouty* Don't laugh!

(Y/N): Sorry sorry, now everyone! Follow me.

You walk inside the massive temple, the inside of it instantly shocked everyone. It looked like the inside of a billionaire's mansion. Only the finest things money could buy made up the inside.

Lucille: Where did he get all this?

(Y/N): He's a god remember, I'm sure he has his ways,

Lucille just nods absently, still star struck at the décor around the house. 

(Y/N): Your rooms are down there, you each have your own room. There should be a bunch left over as well. Everyone nods and practically teleports to their room. You could tell that walk tired them out. Now, everyone pick a room and get settled in. Let me know if you need anything.

You quickly searched room to room looking for something.

(Y/N): There!

You walk into a room, against the wall was a giant desk. On it was a few monitors.

(Y/N): Now let's see if this works.

You turn on the monitor as a few camera feeds appear on each one. Through the cameras, you could see many things. One of them being Kuoh Academy, Anubis had somehow hooked up some cameras to the outside of the school.

(Y/N): How did you do it Anubis..

You sat there for a few a seconds admiring the cameras before remembering what else you had to do. Walking outside, you flared your magic and prepared the spell Anubis had told you to do. You felt the barrier's magic shift and dissipate a behind you a golden teleportation circle appeared. Out of it came the familiar Jackal god. Anubis dusted himself off and looked around the area. While it had been a while since he had used the facility, it looked like he never left.

Anubis: Took you long enough.

(Y/N): Whatever, I completed it didn't I.

Anubis: Yea...Slowly though.

You ignored his comment and walked inside to see everyone at the table. Keith was cooking up some food as everyone was just chatting.

(Y/N): Hey everyone, if you wanna let your familiars run around, you can. This barrier will keep us safe and hidden. Might as well let them get adjusted to the area too.

You release Silver as everyone releases their own familiars. The two cats behind to play together as everyone's else just walked around. Most likely trying to find a comfortable place to sleep.

Anubis: That's right, I've never shown any of you my familiar!

Even through everyone's exhaustion, the idea of seeing a gods familiar got them very excited.

(Y/N): Maybe we should go outside first?

Anubis just nods and head out outside. Everyone quickly followed, excited to see his familiar. 

Keith: Aren't we on a mountain, how is there a flat plain of grass?

(Y/N): It's magic, gives us lots of room to train. 

Keith: Ahh.

Anubis: Come out, Ursin!

A golden circle appears on the ground, it looked like your teleportation circle except it was massive.

Everyone gaps at the size of his familiar, Silver seemed big but the dragon was massive.

(Y/N): Hello Ursin!

Ursin noticed you and ran towards you with insane speed. Before anyone could register it he was on top of you giving you a big hug. There was some confusion though, why did an Egyptian god have a dragon that looked like it was from Asian descent

(Y/N): Ursin stop, help Anubis!

Anubis: I can't help you now, he likes you.

Lucille: Ahh, what a cutie. I was expecting a sphinx or something though...

Lucille went up and petted him as everyone followed suit.

Keith: Why don't you have him out more?

Anubis: He's too big, he would crush a house. But when we come up here there is so much room he can roam freely.

(Y/N): Yep, is there a story behind him Anubis?

Anubis: Another time, for now we'll leave it as a gift from a friend.

(Y/N): If you say so. Does this mean we should get started?

Anubis: Yep, it's time to begin training! Is everyone ready?

▬ι══════ﺤ

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

425K 17.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
623K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...