WolfChild: Illusions of Silve...

By Wolflover12

**Book three, please start with the first book** One year later..... The leader of the Darks: dead. Werewol... More

WolfChild: Illusions of Silver [book 3]
Chapter 2: Another Guardian
Chapter 3: Something's up
Chapter 4: Awaken
Chapter 5: Isn't Adding Up....
Chapter 6: "Oh, well just call me Rain."
Chapter 7: Vampire Blood?
Chapter 9: They Finally Meet
Chapter 10: Confusion
Chapter Eleven: Found?
Chapter 12: Falling into place
Chapter 13: "I'm alive"

Chapter 8: The Wolf

97 3 0
By Wolflover12

Wolfchild

--------------------------------------------------------------Rain's POV

I dropped the Alpha on the floor and exited the room locking it up. I stared at the grey wall across from the door and exhaled a breath.

This isn't good at all. Not at all. That Alpha must of had Drake as his pack member and now has Drake thinking a bunch of things. I can't let him leave now unless I could wipe his memory but that's too risky. He might loose his whole memory- everything that has happened in his life.

Then if he is from Drake's pack then that means they have that former Ghost Pack member. The Ghost Pack was famous for having members able to go into peoples minds, then these Darks killed them all. Well almost all of them

Now they must notice that their Alpha is missing they're going to search for him. Which means I have to throw them off track. But how can- wait I got it.

Grinning at myself I headed down that dark hallway and stopped at a door. Opening it up the smell of dead bodies hit me. Ahh, I love the smell of rotting flesh. I'm so sick, but that's just me.

I walked to the closes metal table and pulled off the plastic blanket revealing a dead clone of Drake. I grinned at myself amused and nodded lightly.

Yeah this plan is going to work.

-------------------------

Nicole's POV

(Next day)

"Um....Nicole?" Mark said confused then looked over at me.

"What?" I questioned annoyed and he exhaled a breath shaking his head

"Maybe we should of listened to the Alpha." He said and I exhaled a breath then sniffed the air. He went into the cave?

"He wouldn't let us be on the search team so I'm going to fine Jake myself. We were the last ones to see him anyway." I told him. Then stopped turning to him. Mark stared at me for a minute then nodded lightly.

"Yes, but he's still the Alpha and we have to listen to our Alpha." He told me and I shrugged.

"Like it will matter, now come on." I waved for him to follow me, he did and we headed into the cave behind the waterfall. Mark raised and eyebrow confused then glanced at me.

*Nicole, I haves funny feeling about this.*

I'm not the typical scared little girl, wolf.

*But this doesn't feel right, don't go in.*

I'm fine.

"Nicole, Rengan doesn't like this at all. He's ordering me to leave." Mark spoke worried and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"If anything happens we can just run." I told him and Mark mumbled something shaking his head at me.

"Nicole, this isn't a good idea." Mark told me again when I started to walk deeper into the cave. I always wondered how deep this cave is. "Can we at least tell someone?" He asked and I glanced back at him and noticed he was following.

"The old man might hear." I explained, " I just want to see if his sent stops anywhere. Maybe he turned around and left. "

"That could be possible." Mark said the sighed, "Fine will go until we can't see the entrance, deal?"

"Deal." I replied.

We continued to walk and every once in a while I would sniff the air to make sure that were going to right way or if Jake's sent suddenly

vanishes. I exhaled a breath after fifteen minutes then glanced over my shoulder. Then entrance of the cave was a dot now and being this far down I had to use my werewolf vision.

Mark turned his head towards me then sucked in a breath.

"Well, there's still nothing Nicole." He told me and I growled annoyed.

"His sent keeps going though." I mumbled.

"I know but we can't. We can get in tr-" He stopped mid sentence and froze. I stopped and looked at him as he stared down into the cave. "Don't move." He whispered. I listened for a second but then turned my head down the cave. I froze also noticing a pair a glowing blue eyes watching us.

"It's a wolf." I spoke softly and saw Mark nod his head from the corner of my eye. The eyes moved slowly to the left and closer staring straight at us.

"Run on the count of three." Mark whispered and I nodded. "One,"

The wolf moved a step closer.

"Two."

It whimpered?

"Three."

We both turned around and started to run. Mark was ahead of me and I was a few steps behind, I glanced behind me and saw the wolf was running after us.

"Run!" Mark yelled at me and I looked back. The entrance of the cave was getting bigger.

"Stop." The wolf yelled and I glanced back noticing he was slowing down. Why did that voice sound familiar? I slowed down and stopped turning around listening to the wolf for some reason. The wolf stopped also far away enough that he was hiding in the shadows. I heard Mark stop quickly.

"Nicole!" He yelled at me and I glanced at him quickly.

"Wait a minute." I told him as I stared at the wolf. "Who are you?" I asked and I noticed the eyes turn like the wolf titled his head confused.

"I'm not allowed to say." He spoke after a few seconds. "Unless....You come with me." He added and I heard Mark growl loudly.

"Mark stop." I told him when I notice the wolf back away a few steps. I turned back to the wolf and saw he was just looking at me and not Mark. "What pack are you in?" I asked and he blinked.

"I'm not allowed to say." Was his answer and I groaned mentally. That wolf isn't going to answer anything. "Come with me, and I'll tell you." He added in and Mark growled again.

"Nicole don't." Mark growled and I exhaled a breath then took a few steps back.

"Sorry." I told the wolf then turned around and went up to Mark. He took a hold of my wrist making me follow him. I glanced back and saw that the wolf was still watching but then his eyes closed. I heard the noise of his nails scrape the floor as he walked the other way. Turning back I looked at Mark. He glanced at me the shook his head lighting.

"You weren't really thinking of going with him were you?" He asked in a dangerously low voice that scared me.

"No."

"I would of killed you." He added and I rolled my eyes at him. "But something isn't right about that wolf."

"What do you mean?"

"For one he's in this cave. Two, he won't say anything and three, I swear that wolf must be insane. " He said as we reached the entrance of the cave.

"So?"

"So why your right mind would you want to follow him?" He explained and I went to open my mouth but he stopped me. "Nicole you're been in a huge spot for a while now. You're this fourteen year old girl in the middle of a guy's world. What you're dealing with stuff that should be for a male but you have to start thinking just a little and start protecting yourself and not going off somewhere without someone knowing. One day someone might not be there for you when you need it. You're an amazing girl but you have to start thinking."

"You don't think I noticed?" I said annoyed. "I wish I was normal but no, I'm some freakin' legendary werewolf that's suppose to protect werewolves but I can't seem to do just that! I couldn't even save my brother from a gun shot wound for crying out loud!" I stepped away from him and plopped down on a floor hiding my face in my hands. "He's survived arrows, guns and knife wounds all of them silver but just a shot and out of nowhere he dies. It didn't even hit his heart and he died." I cried.

"Silverest you're still too young which is the reason why." He said. "And from what I heard you're brother died as a plan to save you, Derek and Peter. Plus destroy the Darks plan." He bent down and patted my shoulder lightly.

" I know but still." I said wipping my eyes.

"Still nothing. He did it to save you and you should be proud of him." He said and I lifted my head looking at him. He smiled lightly.

"I know. " I mumbled and he chuckled lightly.

"Come on, lets get home before that Alpha notices."

--------------------------------------------------

Comment.Fan.Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 588 16
Gemma Dwyer was always an outcast. . . So why did a sex map make her one of the "in" crowd. spider/oc focused. Eventually, ant/oc/spider: kind of. W...
551K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
963K 51.1K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
121K 1.6K 50
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!