Redamancy

由 _bunnyV_

In which Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood friends but as they grew up, Taehyung started pushing Jungkook a... 更多

Prologue:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
E p i l o g u e
AUTHOR'S CORNER
Shamelss promotion
Taekook group chat 💕💕
Update about the group chat ~
Taekook GC is now open
7K FOLLOWERS

21

15K 648 310
由 _bunnyV_

Date him
🐰🐯

Taehyung is at Youngjae's cafe. A g a i n.

"My vacation is coming to an end." He said sighing .

And he haven't done anything with JK yet. Like asking him to go out. After he asked for his forgiveness, JK will constantly act cold the sweet then cold.

"Ohh I know someone who is like that." Jin commented.

"Also I know someone who can help you with that." Jin added.

"Who?" Taehyung asked lazily.

"My one and only little meow meow. Min Yoongi." Jin answered.

"Ha? Why?"

"Yoongi is a tsundere so JK is..." Jin said, Yoongi gave him a poisonous look.

"See even now." Jin said.

"Well I don't think my JK is a tsundere because he used to be so sweet with me."

"Used to be. Past tense... so it was just all in the past Tae." Jin answered.

"See you just told us that he was pushing you away." Jin added.

Youngjae didn't know that his cafe was the new board meeting place of the famous CEO's he can use this for advertising his cafe.

"Youngjaee~ do you have some plan there?" Taehyung asked pouting.

"You already asked for forgiveness right? Why don't you try to date him?" Youngjae asked and take some photos of them again.

"Yeah right. Go asked him out on a date." Jin answered.

"And that– if he will agree to go out with you." Yoongi answered, and confiscated Youngjae's phone to check if their photos are not that stolen shot that can be use as a meme.

"Of course he will! I am his favorite hyung." Taehyung answered excitedly.

Taehyung was at Jungkook's house. He gulped in nervousness... of course who would not be? Jungkook hasn't fully forgive him yet. So how he will ask Jungkook out for a date today? There is a big chance that Jungkook might turn his request down like what he did 2 years ago.

"Hyuung I got some tickets! Let's go visit the place!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"I already visited that place with Alexa." Taehyung said. He was busy at typing some reports.

"You– al– already visited that place?" Jungkook repeatedly asking... he feel like this is one of those top 10 betrayals in Youtube.

He gulped restraining his tears from falling.

"Okay." Jungkook's last words and left him.

It was supposed the two of them who will visit the place. But Taehyung broke the promise that they made. He already came there with someone and Jungkook felt so hurt that he runaway and cried out loud in his room.

But the thing there was... Taehyung lied. Alexa told him back then that he can't go out with Jungkook or else she will break up with him. But he was glad now that Alexa change now...

Jungkook was carrying some trash.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I– just visiting you." Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook blinked his eyes... trying to hide his smile.

"Ohh–" Jungkook answered shortly.

Jungkook went inside the house, Taehyung followed him. "Are you busy?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. I am cleaning the house." Jungkook answered and wear his baby pink apron again he was trying to tie it but but he cant teach it like what the heck? I tied it properly awhile ago and now?– he slightly jumped in surprise when he felt a pair of hands helping him to tie his apron. It was Taehyung...

"You really have a slim waist." Taehyung commented.

"Should I take that as a compliment?" Jungkook asked.

"No. You are the cutest baby bunny I know." Taehyung said and squeezed Jungkook's soft slightly red cheeks.

"Are we cool already? I haven't forgiven you yet." Jungkook said pouting. Taehyung's inner him screams 'kiss the boy' (a/n: insert sebastian the crab voice.)

"Sorry." Taehyung said and keep the distance between them again.

Jungkook started cleaning again, Taehyung helped him too. Jungkook knows that there is something why Taehyung was here.

After cleaning the house. He cleaned himself then went to the kitchen. Taehyung was at the living room. Drowning in his thoughts on how he will ask the bunny out for a date. Taehyung smells a very familiar vanilla like smell.

He suddenly remember...

"Hyungie? Can I sleep here?" Jungkook asked. He was 16 years old now... but still clingy to Taehyung.

"Ah– yeah you can?" Taehyung answered.

Jungkook jumped at Taehyung's bed then buried himself at the duvet. He snuggles at Taehyung chest and hugged him. That time he felt like... Something was wrong with him.

He automatically change the position... he decided to snuggle his nose at Jungkook's neck to give him more access with his smell. He just felt like he was got drugged by Jungkook's good smell.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked confuse.

"You smell so good." Taehyung commented.

"Tha– thank you." Jungkook answered stuttering because of what Taehyung did.

Well Taehyung being 18 years old he is not that so innocent you know what I'm sayin? He licked Jungkook's neck.

"H– hyung." Jungkook said again. He was blushing... he really don't know what is this feeling.

Taehyung cursed himself for that.

"Sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Taehyung said apologizing. He then change the positions again he let Jungkook snuggles in his chest and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung didn't notice that while having some flashbacks. He was back hugging Jungkook already.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called his attention.

"Just let me hug you just like the good old days. Kookie." Jungkook gulped. He swear... Taehyung calling him kookie makes his hear together bam! Always! It makes him uwu-ing so much.

"Today is the last day of my vacation leave." Taehyung said. Jungkook was trying to concentrate at cooking the pasta.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said.

"I know you still hate me for being such an asshole hyung and fiance. But I do really regret all of those... today— I was here because I want to ask you out on a date. Do you still remember the everland amusement park? The park you wanted and we made promise to visit with?" Jungkook turned off the stove then move himself he is now facing Taehyung.

"I never visited that with someone else... until now." Taehyung said.

"It's hard to believe but... it was the truth I never told to you." Taehyung added smiling.

"I hope if things between us are already cool we can go there for a date." Taehyung said smiling widely.

Jungkook smiled. "Okay." Jungkook said. He knows that Tae was telling the truth with those genuine looks that he gave to him he swear he is melting and he really don't till when he can act a hard to get one for Taehyung.

"But still You are not forgiven yet." Jungkook added and pouted.

Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah yeah." (A/n: ex-b? Charot hahaha)

"Since you helped me today. You can eat here today." Jungkook said and started plating the food and still Taehyung was back hugging him.

"Did I skip like? 10 chapters of your love story? When did the two of you get married?" Eunju suddenly came out of nowhere. Well she just came back from her business trip.

Taehyung didn't flinch or anything still hugging Jungkook. "Hyung. Mom is here." Jungkook whispers trying to remove Taehyung's hands that was gripped.

"Oh no no no. Baby bunny. It's okay. Mama will be use to it. You know my ability to adopt sweetness for my TaeKook heart is 100% adoptive." Eunju said and take some selfies of them.

After Taehyung and Jungkook ate. Eunju is leaving again.

"Mom you just came back."

"Don't worry son. I will be at your #soontobewedding it's just I am settling everything so I can concentrate at fixing your marriage." Eunju said.

Jungkook tried to hide his red cheeks.

"I am going to my room." Jungkook said and left Eunju and Taehyung.

"Looks like everything is going well huh?" Eunju said. Taehyung nodded shyly.

"Sorry." Taehyung said... he remember that he hasn't apologize with her yet.

"Aigoo... as long you are together I am fine. After all that's what love is." Eunju said.

"Forgive and learn a lesson from your mistakes." She added. Taehyung hugged her.

"Thank you mom." Taehyung said happily.

After Eunju left Taehyung knocked at Jungkook's room.

"Can I sleep here?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook pulled a pillow and then throw it on the floor. "Sleep on the floor hyung. You might licked my neck again." Taehyung blush felt embarrassed how he got boner from the very first time and yet he deny it. He was truly a stupid one back then.

"You still remember that?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course! That was so weird and awkward so yeah sleep there." Jungkook said and burried himself in his duvet.

After some minutes of standing at the front of Jungkook's bed. Taehyung heard a soft snore... he smiled. He now can sleep... he laid near at Jungkook's side and pulled him for a hug.

"Good night kookie. Sorry not sorry for this." Taehyung whispers at Jungkook's ears.

🌻🌻🌻

Yass I am back!
A g a i n!
Hahahah.
How are you? I am sorry if I was not updating lately heheeh.
Kinda busy? With thinking hahaha.
Anyways hope you will enjoy the update. Thank you!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

52 4 10
I suck at description but I can say I did my best with story ok! Top kook( cause I want to) Bot Tae (cuz y not ) Bad boy kook jimini friend Tae #ta...
439 21 13
"Your marrying Jimin and Jungkook" "I'd love too marry them" "I'm not marrying them" (It's a short story)
880K 49.7K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...
136K 3.6K 27
Jungkook is the nerd of college. Taehyung is the popular boy from college. And yet somehow they are a couple. That changes one day when Taehyung deci...