[C] Seventeen Imagines [Reque...

By _INseongMin

Hello! Welcome to the book full of SEVENTEEN imagines! Dedicating to all CARATS! Started: 2015 Ended: 2019 More

Requests!!
Woozi [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.2]
Woozi [Pt. 3]
Joshua
S.coups
DK
Dino
Hoshi
WonWoo
Mingyu
The8
Seungkwan
Hoshi
DK
Woozi
S.Coups
Hoshi and Mingyu
S.coups and Joshua
Mingyu
The8
Wonwoo
Dino
Joshua [Pt.1]
Joshua [Pt.2]
Jun
S.coups
Woozi
Seungkwan
Hoshi
Wonwoo [Pt.1]
Wonwoo [Pt.2]
Vernon
Mingyu
Jeonghan
S.coups
Wonwoo[Pt.3]
Dokyeom
Woozi
SoonHoon
Wonwoo
Wonwoo
Woozi
Dino
Seungkwan
Mingyu
Hoshi
Hoshi
Wonwoo
S.coups
Wonwoo
Seungkwan
Wonwoo
The8
S.coups
Dino
Hoshi
Dino
Woozi
Woozi
Dino
Wonwoo
Vernon
The8
Dokyeom
Jun
Wonwoo
The8
Vernon
Joshua
Mingyu
Dino
Vernon
Woozi [Pt.1]
Vernon
Woozi [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.3]
Hoshi [Pt.1]
S.coups
Mingyu
S.coups [Pt.2]
When they got a christmas sweater from you
Hoshi [Pt. 2]
Hoshi
S.coups [Pt. 3]
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Hoshi
The8
Hoshi
Dino
[CHATROOM] Don't Wanna Cry
Woozi [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.2]
Hoshi
[SCENARIO] Fun on my bed
Woozi [Pt.1]
[SCENARIO] Permission
Woozi [Pt.2]
Halloween Special
Woozi
S.coups [Pt. 1]
[CHATROOM] Oh My!
S.coups [Pt.2]
Joshua
Mingyu [Pt.1]
Hoshi [Pt.1]
Mingyu [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.1]
Hoshi [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.2]
Christmas Special
Mingyu [Pt.3]
Wonwoo
Hoshi [Pt.3]
Joshua
Wonwoo/Mingyu
Woozi
Wonwoo/Mingyu
Woozi [Pt. 1]
Woozi [Pt. 2/2]
Woozi
Wonwoo
S.coups [Pt. 1]
S.coups [Pt. 2]
Dk
S.coups [Pt. 1]
S.coups [Pt. 2]
Dino
Joshua
Wonwoo
Jeonghan
Woozi
Hoshi
Hoshi
Woozi
Joshua [Pt. 1]
Joshua [Pt. 2]
[ZODIAC SIGNS]
The8 ft. Jun
Dk
[SCENARIO] Girlfriend
Halloween Special [Pt. 2]
Important message from Author

Woozi [Pt. 2/1]

884 11 12
By _INseongMin

This one will be the happy ending. If you want to read the sad ending, go to the next part.

It's up to you if you want to read the both of them.

---

"Hey (Y/N), you okay?"your cousin, Jaehwan asked you worriedly."You don't look so well"

He approaches you as he put his hand on your shoulder while looking at your sorrow expression.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for your concern"you gave him a small smile."It's just that..."

You paused remembering about what your husband did as you balled your fist and change your gaze to the left.

"I understand. You can just try stop thinking about him"he said it softly."Remember what I told you yesterday?"

"I remember. You told me that if I can't stop thinking about him, I can't move on"you lifted your head up and look straight at him.

"Don't worry about it. He made a huge mistake after all and it's not your fault for making him not loving you"he let out a tired sigh."Go to sleep. If you need anything, just call me"

He lastly said as he left the room after you nodded your head in agreement.

He's right tho. Maybe you shouldn't think too much about him. He already found his happiness and you're just a useless woman to him.

After the incident about you caught him cheating on you, you run away from home. You took some of your belongings that are important to you and now you live with your cousin just for a while. It's been a week now.

He agrees to let you in since he's really worried about you. You told him everything that day and you cried once again. Who wouldn't cry after seeing what he did behind your back and even his friends lied to you.

You never call Jihoon and the others but they called you yet you just leave it as missed call. The messages they sent it to you, you don't dare to reply it.

You just feel like you couldn't forgive them especially your husband. You knew that the others are trying to protect from it but why lied to you as well?

Right now, tears escaping from your eyes slowly as you hung your head low. You wipe away your tears and try to go to sleep. Maybe you'll be okay tomorrow.

---

"Woozi hyung... We're sorry"said the maknae as the others stood behind him.

"No no it's okay"Jihoon shook his head."It's all my fault. I'm the one who should be sorry"

"We just feel really bad about (Y/N) and you hyung"Seokmin said, sitting next to Jihoon.

"But still we're sorry. She even bought our favourite drinks tho"Minghao grab the drink of Jihoon fav drink and gave it to him."This one's for you"

Jihoon take the drink slowly into his grasp and it's still cold. Like his cold heart. He still had his head low making all the members to exchange concern looks with one another.

"We'll give you some time to think and be alone"Seungcheol spoke up."C'mon guys"

They all left the room quietly as Jihoon heaved a long sigh and ruffles his hair in frustration.

Why am I such a fool? Why am I a horrible husband? Why did I even break her heart? Why can't I love her so much? And why did I even cheated on her? All the whys question lingered into his mind.

"I'm so stupid"he mumble, covering his face with his hands."Maybe I should go home for now"

He stood up as he took his car key and went home without even telling the others.

---

You wore your simple clothes as Jaehwan wanted to bring you somewhere fun just to refresh your mind from remembering the horrible past.

You even cut your hair short since you kinda don't like it long. Currently, you're at a cafe ordering the foods and beverages for both you and Jaehwan.

You noticed that some girls looking towards your direction but at Jaehwan. You know that he's handsome and all but all the stare makes you a little uncomfortable.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?"he tilt his head making you to snap back to reality.

"I-It's nothing"you quickly answered and stuff the food into your mouth."Oishii~"

(Oishii means delicious for those who doesn't know)

You heard him let out a chuckle out of the sudden and the way his lips curve upwards makes your heart flutter a bit. You stare at him in confuse.

"You're so cute sometimes"he blurted out as your cheeks turned a little rosy."Oh? You have something on your lips"

You almost immediately attempt to clean it but on the wrong side. He stretch out his arm and lean closer to you as he wiped it off from your lips with his thumb.

It's so soft... Just like Jihoon...

Then the past struck inside your mind, remembering everything again. The moment where you and Jihoon having a first date together, he cleaned off your lips since you had an ice cream stain on it as he licked it.

He shyly chuckle and his cheeks turn brightly red as he tried to hide it. It was so cute of him.

"(Y/N)?"

You missed him so much. You loved him so much. You can't move on from him. He's your one and only.

"(Y/N)?!"

You came back to reality after he stopped you from your train of thoughts. He plastered a worried expression on his face.

"Why are you crying? Is it because of what I did earlier?"he questions you.

You didn't realize that you were crying and the tears flow out freely from your eyes. You touch one of your cheek and it's wet. You instantly wipe away.

"I-I'm sorry it's not your fault"your voice crack up a bit.

"Why are you apologizing for? C'mon let's get out of here"

He stood up as he grabbed your wrist and exit the cafe. You were now following behind him as he still held your wrist so gently.

Your phone buzzed so sudden as you took it out and saw a message from Jihoon.

Hubby♡:
(Y/N)... I wanna talk to you for a moment. Can you turn around?

You haven't change his contact name but what he asked you to do makes you puzzle. You made an abrupt stop as Jaehwan turned around his head.

Is Jihoon following you? Or it's just a coincidence? Is he really behind you? You look at Jaehwan's eyes, he's not looking at you, he was looking over your shoulder and you heard his tiny gasp.

You slowly turn around and saw him. His eyes were all puffy, his nose is red and his cheeks are wet. He's been crying. Crying for you.

Jaehwan let go off of your wrist and motion you to talk with your husband, alone.

You lastly look at him as you changed your gaze to Jihoon who is standing from a distance, staring at you with sorrow expression. You approach him slowly, furrowing your eyebrows.

"What is it?"you spoke up.

Your voice almost crack because seeing his beautiful face again makes you want to cry. Tears welling up in your eyes.

"(Y/N)..."he called your name softly."I'm really sorry. I know I made a huge mistake for what I did. It was so stupid of me. It was all my fault but after you left me, I realized that I fucked up and I only love you. I missed you to be by my side because when you're with me, I feel like home. You're my home (Y/N). Please forgive me"

The tears sliding down to your cheeks then fall down from your face as your lips quivered. Before you could say anything, he embrace you into a hug as you cried more onto his chest.

"W-What about y-your childhood friend?"you questions.

"Don't worry. I used condom so she's not pregnant"he answered."Also, we're still together since we haven't sign the contract of divorce and I promise I'll be a good husband to you"

"I forgive you"you said raising your head up to see his face."and I hate you"

He chuckle cutely as he caresses your hair, hugging you tightly.

"I love you too"

On the other hand, Jaehwan watch the scene from a far with a little smile on his face.

"Wait... Why am I still here? And why am I still single?"

---

The next one will be the sad ending! :D I think I'll be opening the request soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 38 4
a book made for one shots / scenarios / imagines for Seventeen members! requests are open so if you wanna request one, you can go ahead & do so...
9.3M 278K 200
Seventeen Imagines for all 13 members โ€ขS.Coups โ€ขJeonghan โ€ขJoshua โ€ขJun โ€ขHoshi โ€ขWonwoo โ€ขWoozi โ€ขDK โ€ขMingyu โ€ขThe8 โ€ขSeungkwan โ€ขHansol โ€ขDino Book backgroun...
211 1 14
๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—˜. a collection of seventeen imagines/oneshots and etc by yours truly, eisa.
465K 8.7K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3