monster's angel

By pranathi_lp

Hi guys this is another story hope you guys will support same as the other story. This is the story of MaNan... More

MONSTER'S ANGEL INTRODUCTION
MONSTER'S ANGEL CHARACTERS
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
Monster's angel part 6
monster's angel part 7
monster's angel 8
monster's angel part 9
monster's angel part 10
monster's angel part 11
monster's angel part 12
monster's angel part 13
Monster's angel part 14
Monster's angel part 15
monster's angel part 16
Monster's angel part 17
New story.
Monster's angel part 18
monster's angel part 19
Monster's angel part 20
monster's angel part 21
Monster's angel part 22
monster's angel part 23
part - 24
Part - 25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part - 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part - 34
Part-35
Part - 36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part - 40
part -41
Part-42
Part - 43
Part 44
Part - 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54 confession part
part 55
part 56
part 58
part 59
Part 60
part 61
Part 62

part 57

6K 602 67
By pranathi_lp

Hello maa how are you? Manik asked entering the room disturbing nandini and kusum conversation. 

Hey manik come inside why are you standing at door. Kusum said to him and he entered the room with the big smile on his face. 

Wow when did this happen you are calling mom as maa. Nandini asked manik with surprise.

Ya from now she is my mom right maa? Manik asked side hugging kusum.

Ha nandu from now I have 2 daughters and 2 sons. Kusum said and nandini joined them with a big smile on her face. 

Manik thank you so much I saw my nandu this happy after ages. Kusum said emotionally.

Maa please no being emotional now tell us how is the decorations and preparations? Manik asked her.

Awesome both abhi and mukthi are happy with the arrangements thank you to both of you. Kusum said to them.

Maa come I will show you my dress for the function. She said pulling kusum along with her to the closet manik smiled at her excitment.

Manik took his mobile and moved to the study room.

what's the matter? Manik asked someone in the phone. 

Sir I now please be very careful he is planning to hurt mukthi mam. The person in the phone said to manik and his eyes turned red hearing.

what is his plans? Manik asked him.

I guess he is planning to kidnap mukthi mam. The person said to manik. 

I don't pay you for guessing I want the exact information. Manik roared in phone making person flinch. 

I will give the information by tonight sir. The person in the phone said to manik and he disconnected the call in anger. 

I swear he is going to face the consequences for thinking to hurt my sister just wait for me to come in front of you HARSHAD that is going to be your last day in this earth. Manik thought to himself.

He went out to see Nandini was showing her dress to mukthi, navya and kusum with so much excitement he was admiring his girl so lovingly.

He saw everyone was present in the living room he felt this is the right time to announce about their relation to everyone as everyone were happy. 

hey guys can I have everyone's attention please? Manik asked coming in front of everyone. All of them snapped their heads towards him. 

What happened manik? Abhi asked him.

I have something to say to everyone? Manik said looking at nandini and her eyes widened knowing what he want's to say. She looked at him with nervousness. Manik blinked his eyes looking at her nervousness. 

I love nandini and we both are in a relationship. Manik said to them kusum and cabir had a happy smile on their face, where as others were shocked. 

Abhi was the first one to recover and he went to nandini and hugged her tightly with happiness. 

I am so happy for you nandu, manik is the best person for you. He said to her nandini smiled widely listening to abhi. 

Thank you bhai I was so tensed about your reaction. Nandini said snuggling in his chest. 

Pagal why you are tensed to tell me. Abhi said stroking her hair.

Mukthi went to manik and hugged her feeling happy for him. 

You are very lucky to have some one like nandini as a life partner bhai she is the best person ever. Mukthi said hugging him. 

I am the luckiest person. he said to her. 

Soon cabir also joined them and three of them had a group hug.

So now nandini is going to be my co-sister I am so happy. Navya said with excitement. 

Congratulations nandu. Dinesh said to nandini she just nodded her head.

I guess even manik and Nandini's engagement can be done along with mukthi and abhi's. Dinesh said to them. 

Ya that's a great idea uncle. cabir said.

manik and nandini looked at each other manik can see that nandini was not so comfortable with the idea.

What's the hurry, just now Nandini joined her college I don't want her to be disturbed with any other events first let her complete studies. Manik said and Nandini gave him a bright smile.

Nandini mouthed him thank you.

Now let's go and start to get ready engagement ceremony will start in 3 hours. Navya said and everyone moved to their respective rooms to get ready.
...

Wow Di you are looking so gorgeous I am sure Bhai can't take his eyes of you today. Nandini said entering mukthi's room along with navya.

Thanks nandu and you are no less. Mukthi said.

By the way from now I will call you Bhabhi. Nandini said hugging mukthi.

I am so lucky to get you both are my bhabhi's I am sure you both will always keep my brothers happy. Mukthi and and pulled navya to hug.

I am going to be your Bhabhi and you will be my Bhabhi this is so exciting!! Nandini said excited.

Mukthi and navya smiled looking at her childish behaviour.

Bhabhi I think we should move now Bhai would be waiting for you. Mukthi nodded her head and 3 of the them started moving to the garden area where the ceremony is taking place.
...

Cabir where are girls everyone are waiting for them? Manik asked as abhi was already waiting to make entry but waiting for mukthi.

Navya and nandu just went to bring her they will be here any moment. Cabir said and he nodded his head.

Within few minutes they saw Nandini and navya have their entry with mukthi in middle of them.

I can't believe our baby sister is grown up, today is her engagement. Manik said to cabir when they saw mukthi who was coming towards them with a big smile.

Ya she when I first saw her she was wrapped up like a Barbie Doll. Cabir said wiping a lone tear which escaped from his eyes.

Don't get so emotional man she is not leaving us anytime soon. Manik said Patting cabir's shoulder.

Bhai how am I looking? Mukthi asked Manik and cabir coming in front of them.

Just like princess my doll. Manik said taking her in a side hug.

Cabir came forward and kissed her forehead.

Always have this smile our happiness lies in your happiness. Cabir said to her.

When I have such a loving Brothers then I would always be happy. Mukthi said to them.

Abhi who came near mukthi heard their conversation and had a smile on his face.

He then looked at nandini and imagined the time when he have to let her go. His thoughts were broken by Manik.

Abhi we are giving you our life please take care. Manik said holding abhi's hand.

Manik you are talking like you are sending of Bhabhi now only it's just their engagement. Nandini said to him and he nodded his head.

Shall we go ahead the guests are all waiting. Cabir said to which everyone nodded.

Abhi held mukthi's waist and  pulled her closer to him and both of them started entering the venue.

(Pc: Google)

As soon as they entered the venue they came through a beautiful decoration arranged for the guests.

(Seating arrangement for the guests)

Manik and cabir came forward and lead them to the stage.

Abhi and mukthi stood on the stage with both their family members either side of them.

Manik took mike to welcome the guests.

Hello Everybody!
It's my happy task to welcome you all here tonight to celebrate the engagement of Mukthi and Abhimanyu.

It is the time to start the ceremony!!

Manik said and moved towards mukthi cabir stood behind mukthi with the ring for abhi, Nandini stood behind abhi with the ring to mukthi.

Abhi took mukthi's left hand gentaly and Nandini passed the ring to abhi which he made her wear and kissed mukthi's hand above the ring.

Mukthi turned back to see cabir held the ring with a big smile she took the ring and turned towards abhi who was looking her with so much love she slowly took his right hand and made her wear the ring.

The whole place echoed with the claps form the guests..

(Mukthi's ring)

(Abhi's ring)

Thank you for coming to share with us this milestone event. It means so much to all of us that you're here at the occasion marking the beginning of a life long commitment. cabir said to the guests.

Now time to couple dance come on guys bring your partners to the Dias. Cabir continued and went to navya and took her to the stage.

Manik looked at Nandini asking if she wants to dance with him for which she nodded her head he went to her and took her hand and both went to Dias.

To be continued.....

Hey guys how was the update few words for this update.

Few words for Kusum and manik's conversation.

How was manik's confession to the family members.

Few words for Manik mukthi and cabir.

Few words for engagement ceremony.

Few words for MaNan.

Your favourite scene.

Thank you everyone for your precious votes and special thanks for the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 5.5K 35
Reporter:- Ms. Nandini Murthy are you seriously raped? What make Mr. Manik Malhotra so angry that he killed Mr. Harshad Saxsena? Manik:- (angrily) he...
359K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...
372K 22.4K 35
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
You and I By

General Fiction

56K 4.2K 71
Nandini Murthy A girl who used to be the most cheerful is now a silent version of herself. A silent spectator in the life around her. A child's worse...