Made for each other. (Janoski...

Bởi emilyscottxxxxx

Xem Thêm

Made for each other.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.

chapter 18.

38 2 0
Bởi emilyscottxxxxx

Sophia's P.O.V.

The boys finally came down from their rooms, 40 minutes later. Luke looked gorgeous, in his shirt and jumper. he came over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead he was such a cutie. We were already to go, plus we were fashionably late just like the boys wanted. 

Beau was driving as me and him couldn't drink any alcohol because of the antibiotics we were still on. There were already laods of people there, and already people passed out on the front yard. This party was going to get out of hand I could just tell!. Aaron was rich, so his house was huge. Beau parked outside the front, and we all climbed out the car. 'Do you want my jumper, it's abit cold?' Luke asked me ah he was so cute. 'No I'm alright at the moment thankyou. 'okay then, by the way you look absolutely beautiful tonight as always.' he whispered into my ear grabbing my hand, and leading me up the walkway I couldn't help but blush. I lead the way through the front door, I looked back at Luke, he put his arm around my waist reassuring me that everything was going to be alright. I flinched he put his hand on my scar which was still sore. I forgot that everyone could see it since my dress had the sides cut out of it. I guess I'll have to be extremely careful tonight.

Beau had gone to see Freya, who was out in the garden. While me, luke, skylar, and jai went over to go see Aaron, me and him were pretty close but I hadn't seen him in ages. 

Aaron: Hey guys, glad you could make it, do any of you'se want a drink?

Sophia: no I'm fine thankyou.

Luke: Yeah i'll have one mate

Jai: yeah me too.

Skylar. umm I guess I'll have one please.

The boys went into the kitchen to the get the drinks, while me and Sky stood looking at everyone dancing, and falling over because they had obviously already had to much to drink. The boys came back, and Luke pulled me onto the dance floor I don't usually dance but it was Luke, and I couldn't not give into his puppy dog eyes. Luke kept twirling me and swaying with me. The night was perfect. The time flew by and it was already 1 in the morning. I was so hot inside, so me and Luke went outside. 

Skylar's P.O.V.

The party was great, nothing like I ever thought it would be. All of Jai's friends were so nice and all sat and talked to me and I wasn't shy and spoke back to them. Jai had drunk a bit but was still sober, but I was a little bit drunk but I was still okay. Luke and Sophia had gone outside, and me and Jai were left talking on the sofa. I loved our chats, even though I didn't have a clue what he was talking about half the time!.

Jai: Skylar..

Skylar: yeah jai?

Jai: Skylar I know you won't believe me, but honestly you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, you have the best personality in the entire world and you mean so much to me. I don't know what I would do with out you. 

Skylar: ah Jai your so sweet, your the best boy I have ever met, you always know how to make me feel better. You give me confidence, and I wouldn't of done half the stuff I have done with you. When I have to leave it's going to break my heart to leave you.

Jai: I never want you to leave Skylar. You mean so much to me, and I mean that. Skylar.. I really really like you, and I have ever since you moved here. I've just never had the chance to tell you how I really feel. As your leaving I wanna spend as much time with you as possible, Skylar Parks will you be my girlfriend?

Did Jai Brooks, just ask me to be his girlfriend. I couldn't believe it. 

Skylar. Of course I will Jai.

I couldn't do anything else but smile. and Jai smiled back. I was now Jai Brooks' girlfriend. I liked he sound of that.

A huge built boy came over to me and Jai. He looked like a cage fighter.

Random boy: alright Jai. who's this 

Jai: oh hey Jason how are you man?

Jason didn't stop staring at me. I was scared and frightened I didn't know him and didn't like the fact he was kept looking at me.

Jason: im good, who's this girl then, haven't seen her around before?

Jai: oh this is skylar. 

Jai put his arm around my waist, I felt a lot safer knowing Jai was there. Jason looked at Jai's arm around my waist and frowned. He was obviously the type of guy that spotted a girl and wanted that girl, and no matter he was going to get her. 

Jai and Jason went and got me and themselves another drink. I saw Beau come inside, he saw me and came and sat next to me. 'Where's Freya?' I asked Beau 'I don't know she said she was going to get a drink, but I haven't seen her yet!.' Then Sophia walked inside, 'Hey guys, any of you'se seen Luke?' 'I thought he went outside with you?' I asked her. 'Yeah and then he went to the toilet, and I got cold waiting outside, so I've came in and still can't see him!.' 'Look's like we've both lost our dates' Beau told us and laughed!.

Beau's P.O.V.

Nobody knew where Freya was, and no one knew where Luke was. I don't know why but I had a bad feeling about something. Me and Sophia went to look for Luke and Freya. We checked downstairs, outside and then we walked up the stairs and started looking around there. There were people in basically in every bedroom, but luke and freya were no where. I noticed another door, the other side of the landing and walked out to there, Sophia stood at the top of the stairs waiting for me. I crept up to the door, and opened it slightly and looked round the door.. and there they were. Luke and Freya together kissing. How could she do this to me? How could Luke do this to Sophia. I stood there looking at them and they moved there mouths in motion. I couldn't believe it. I looked to Sophia, who was looking at me, I froze she ran over to me and opened the door. Her face instantly dropped and tears rolled down her cheeks. I heard her scream. 'LUKE HOW COULD YOU!' They both looked at us. Freya mouthed I'm sorry to me, but I just turned away I couldn't even look at her. Sophia turned round and started running down the stairs. Luke chased after her but I pushed him back. 'Beau what are you doing?' he shouted at me, You've done enough you prick.' I would never speak to my brother like that but I felt angry and upset. 'Beau I'm sorry, it never meant to happen, we're both drunk.' Luke tried to explain to me but I wasn't looking. Freya just stood there looking at her feet. 'We're over Freya.' She burst out crying. But I turned around and walked away. I just needed to find Sophia and check she was okay.

Sophia's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe it, Luke was kissing Freya my boyfriend and one of my cloest friends how could they do this to me. I loved LuKe with all my heart and he fucking does this to me. I obviously mean nothing to him. I couldn't stay at the party anymore, I just had to get out. I ran down the stairs and out the back door, tears filled me eyes and made my vision blurry. I couldn't really see where I was going but as long as it was away from Luke it was better. I bumped into Aaron on the front garden, he tried to stop me from running but I just had to keep going. I couldn't stop and couldn't look back. 'Sophia, come back!!.' I heard Aaron continously calling out for me. His voice faded as I got further away. 

I've been running for about 5 minutes. I didn't know where I was and I didn't really care. It was about 2a.m. and it was freezing. I don't know road I was down but I knew I just had to get home. I started running towards the corner of the street, towards what I think was the main road. I heard footsteps come from behind me so I sped up a little.

I turnt around to see who was behind me and the next thing I knew I was on the floor. I must have caught my foot between the concrete slabs, and tripped over. Extreme pain was coming from my hand, a piece of glass had gone through my skin there was blood everywhere. My legs were all cut open and I had scratches along my arms. I obviously looked a state, tear-stained cheeks blood-shot eyes cuts and scratches everywhere just sitting on the floor. I couldn't move, to be honest I just didn't want to move. I tried calling Skylar, but she didn't answer her phone and then tried Jai but he wasn't either answering. I couldn't call Luke, So I rang Beau. he picked up. 'Hey Soph where did you go?' 'Beau.. I need your help.' I stuttered and the words only just managed to come out. 'Of course, where are you? whats happened?' I didn't know the street but I mananged to see the road sign at the top of the road. 'I'm down Carrington Road, I need to go to the hospital again.' 'Don't move I'm coming now, I'll be two minutes.' he put the phone down, I was so tired and with everything that was going on I just wanted to go home, to my parents and my family. I layed down on the ground. It felt as if I had been laying there for years before I felt Beau shaking me trying to wake me up. 'Soph look at me.' 'Beau I'm so cold.' I could see Beau bending down to pick me up. I put my arm round his shoulder while he carried me to the car. 'Your okay now Soph, I'm here.' I'm so greatful to have Beau in my life I don't know what I would do with out him. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích