Queen Thorn (complete)

By TeresaSullivan427

Rose was driven from court, because of the treatment she received from Dimitri and Lissa. But what happened t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
EPILOGUE

Chapter 53

1.2K 38 18
By TeresaSullivan427

He smiled and cupped my cheek, and I nuzzled into his touch.

"I know all of that detka. I know that you love and trust me, just as much as I love and trust you. But just like you, I don't trust other men that are not a part of our family around you. I will never trust other men around you. You are far too beautiful, exquisite and sexy for me to trust other men around you."  (baby)

I laughed. "That is exactly how and why I feel the same way."

"I love you Roza moya." (my)

"As I love you, Mitya moy." (my)

Over the next two weeks Dimitri and I picked out everything that would make our wedding perfect for us.

The center pieces on the tables for the reception tables. Would alternate between three different size clear glass cylinders. Which would have different levels of water in them. Then each of them would have a candle of each one of our wedding colors. The candles would all be in the shape of hearts and the colors would be blush, sapphire blue and turquoise.

I had wanted to use these colors as opposed to the ones that I had said the day that I returned to court. Simply because I had a vision of what I wanted our wedding and reception to look like and red and purple just wouldn't fit that vision.

The other center pieces would be the same cylinders, but these would be in groups of three and have blush colored orchids with water completely covering them. One of the cylinders would have sapphire colored stones another would have turquoise colored stones and the third would have a mixture of both inside the cylinders in a spiral pattern.

On the buffet tables, the center pieces would be wine and brandy glasses with miniature blush colored rose bouquets and a little greenery under the bowl of the upside-down glasses. With strands of miniature pearls, in sapphire and turquoise, weaved throughout the flowers and greenery and hanging from the bottom of the stem.

Hanging from the ceiling would be medium sized ball shaped bouquets of miniature roses, carnations and lilies in the same blush color. The balls would be connected to the ceiling by strands of pearls. Which would also be draped around the underside and running throughout the ball shaped bouquets.

There would also be paper lanterns in the same blush color hanging around the room from the ceiling. But the lanterns would be hanging from the ceiling by gold chains with cherry blossoms and branches painted on the lanterns.

Also draping from the ceiling will be strand after strand of pearls in white, cream and again blush colors. And the entire ceiling would be covered, like the top of a tent, in draping layers of a blush colored satin and tulle.

Around the outside of the room would be topiaries with the same roses, carnations and lilies bouquets in the same colors. Which would all be in antique looking Egyptian six sided vases.

Of course, they wouldn't actually be antique Egyptian vases. They would be reproduction made here at court, by dhampir and moroi sculptors.

The bridal table would have square vases four, six and eight inches high with coral colored roses. With five blush colored orchids standing above the roses. One orchid for each of our children.

Dimitri and all of his groomsmen will be wearing boutonnieres of one blush colored rose and five miniature orchids in the same color, again one for each of our children.

The best man, Ivan of course, and the groomsmen Chris, Eddie, Adrian, Mikhail, Spiridon and Ben would all also be wearing crisp black tuxedo's.

While Mitya would wear the same type of uniform that he wore to his coronation, just a brand new one. With a brand new pair of black cowboy boots with silver tips.

The bridesmaids; Vika, Sonja, Karo, Rebeca, Adele and Sonya would all wear floor length gowns with a lace bodice and a satin skirt with tulle over the top split to midthigh. And my matron of honor Mia would wear a matching dress to the bridesmaids. All of them in sapphire blue with gold belts and matching gold pumps. Their hair would all be up in a sexy but soft loose puffy bun with ringlets hanging around their faces.

My hair would be different. Mine would be pulled up on the sides and braided to meet in the back. Where a third braid, from the back of my head, would meet the other two and the three of them would then be braided together. And all of the braids would have gold sparkling ribbon and baby's breath woven through them with a few diamond hair pins along the braids. And it would all lay on the rest of my hair which would be curled to perfection.

Both of our sons would have matching uniforms to their father. While all of our daughters would wear their very first ball gowns, given to them by Dimitri and me, in the same sapphire blue color as the bridesmaid's dresses.

The dresses that the heads of the royal families had given to the girls for their birthday did not count. Because they would never wear any of them, Dimitri and I had already put them into storage.

Our son Dante would be a miniature groom and Eddie and Mia's daughter Aleesha would be his miniature bride.

Sonya and Mishka's son Simon and our daughter Lorna would be the second set of miniature brides and grooms.

And our adopted nephew David, Ivan's actual nephew, and our daughter Marin would be the third set of miniature brides and grooms.

Our daughter Dasha along with her cousins Zoya and Roslyn would be the flower girls. And instead of dropping rose petals they would drop whole cherry blossoms.

Our son Ian would be one of ring bearers and our nephew Paul would be the other.

And of course, my father would walk me down the aisle.

Once Mitya and I made all of the decisions we gave our catalogs and 'wedding details' binder. To the those that needed them and let them order and arrange everything.

Now all we needed to do was decide on the cakes, the ice sculptures and decide whether or not to write our vows or go with the traditional vows. I personally would rather we wrote our own vows. But that was something that I needed to discuss with Dimitri.

"What about our honeymoon baby?" I asked my fiancé.

"It is going to be a surprise for you lyubov' moya." (my love)

"But I will need to pack. So, I will need to know where we are going that way I will know what to pack."

"Nope, sorry. I will get your personal maids to pack for you."

"Will you tell me how long we will be gone?"

"I will tell you that we are going to three different places. Two weeks in one place, one week each in the second and third places."

"More hints?"

"Nope."

"So, we are going to be gone for a month. But what about our babies Mitya?"

"I have already spoken to both my side and your side of the family. And before school starts, they are going to take everyone else on their very own vacation. And before you ask, yes, they will have an army of guardians with them. Three each for each of our children, two each for Paul, Zoya, Roslyn, Aleesha, Simon and David. And two each for each of the adults."

"You've thought of everything haven't you?"

"I have tried to detka. It took your father and I almost a week to figure out, plan, make the arrangements and line everything and everyone up." (baby)

"I will say it again babe, you are far too good for me."

"And I will say it again lyubov' moya, and I will keep saying it until you believe it. There is nothing, I repeat, there is nothing that is too good for you, NOTHING." (my love)

"Thank you. I love you."

"You are most welcome my angel and I love you too detka." (baby)

"Ok, we still need to design our wedding cake, your groom's cake, decide on the ice sculptures. And make the decision on whether or not we want to write our own wedding vows, or if we want to use traditional vows and pick out our invitation. I think Karo, Vika, Mia, Sonja, Rebecca, Adele and Sonya can make up the guest list better than we could ever hope to. Along with where to seat everyone at the reception."

He laughed. "I agree, I wouldn't know who to invite or which table to put them at for the reception. But to keep from hurting anyone's feelings or making anyone feel excluded. We should put an invite notice in the paper."

"Me too baby, me too. And I agree."

"Do you want to do the cake and sculptures today?"

"I don't know yet. What kind of vows do you want to do? I mean do you want to do traditional vows or do you want us to write our own?"

"Please don't shoot me, but I really would like for us to write our own vows. If that is ok with you I mean."

"That's fine with me. Actually, I was hoping that you would say that. Because I just honestly don't think that the traditional vows could possibly cover everything that you mean to me and how much I love you."

"Me too detka, me too. Which is the very reason I said that. Ok, so that means one more decision down. Now, what about the cake?" (baby)

"I would really like for the bottom tier to be a huge cushion shape in a sapphire blue with a gold damask print."

"That's fine with me mladenets. What else?" (babe)

"Well, I know that Aunt Tati said that we would need twelve tiers of cake. But what if we did six tiers high with six satellite cakes around it? That would still be twelve tiers."

"I like that idea better. A twelve tier high cake would just be far to tall and hard to decorate, handle and move around."

"I agree."

"Ok, what would you like the second tier to look like?"

"I would like for it to be turquoise and for it to be round. And by round, I mean round like a doughnut not like a circle. But I want it to look like it is draped in a satin sheet, complete with natural folds. And seven decorations around the sides that would look like something that looks like a semi oval shaped crystal broach. Something that can have a pin back and a place for a chain to hang from it added latter. One for each of our beautiful little girls and another for Albert, my mother, your mother and babushka. How does that sound to you?"

"Oh Roza, that sounds so beautiful to me. I think that they would all cherish them. And if the backs could be fixed that way then they could wear it either way. Now, keep going detka, you only have four more tiers and six satellite cakes to go." He laughed. (baby)

"I want the cake stand to be gold with strands of pearls draped around it and drops of crystals hanging along each of the sides. Enough crystal drops to where each male member of the wedding party can wear them as tie tacks later."

"Uh huh, good good. That would be at least four on each side. And if there are a pair left over, you can have them made into a pair of earrings lyubov' moya. So, by all means please keep going." (my love)

"I would like the third layer to be our cake to be blush color with waves of crystals around it. Varying between one and three inches high. And with those we could have each of the girls a bracelet or choker made."

"That sounds perfect to me. What about the fourth layer?"

"I want a background of turquoise with a pattern of Russian lace in an embroidery type piping in sapphire blue."

"Beautiful detka, just absolutely beautiful." (baby)

"The fifth layer I would like it to look like another smaller cushion but with gold tassels on each of the corners. And matching braided rope around the center of the sides of it. The bottom in sapphire blue and the top in our blush color. And the sixth layer I would like it to be turquoise in an octagon shape . But with our names written in Russian, Cyrillic and modern. As well as in Turkish, Scottish Gaelic, Romanian and English all down the sides in our blue. And I want to use rose vines, in blush, to connect our names. And on the front and back side of the octagon I would like a vertical decretive oval in swirls with RDB in the oval in gold. For Rose and Dimitri Belikov. And for the topper, I want a Cinderella type pumpkin shaped carriage. With the two of us in the carriage and each of our children on the top. And the carriage being pulled by two horses the same color as your eyes. I don't want it edible, because I want us to be able to keep it. So that way, we can admire it over the years and think back to and relive our wedding. And we can show it to all of our children, grandchildren, great grandchildren et cetera. It can be a memento of our happy day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 78 1
Rose has finally had enough of the way that Lissa and Dimitri are treating her. When Dimitri says to four little words to Rose everyone's world chang...
89.5K 2.4K 47
What happens to all of those that love and care about Rose after the words, Love fades... mine has? What happens to Rose after Dimitri said those fou...
7.8K 156 9
Rose was distraught when she was told Dimitri died in the caves. But what happens when she wakes up days later to find Dimitri is okay. What happens...
58.4K 1.5K 20
Dimitri left one year ago to be Tasha's guardian. Now they have come to court, the question is why and what will happen? Does Dimitri still love Rose...