Kitty 🐺

By HeyItsMeFire

It's one of my online besties birthday! (2/9) I made her a book full of imagines because she made me a book o... More

Exploration Return (Minecraft)
Pranks Have Consequences
Car Wreck P. 1
Stolen Hoodie
Cuddles
Divorce
Not An Invitation
Advice
Forget
Mine.
Fort Night
Plane Kisses
Battle Scar
Kiss or Shove
You Missed
Hammock
Who's Going To Stop Me?
Loss
Distraction
Moment
A Moment Of Silence
Mad
Keep Your Hands To Yourself
Sleeby
Tracing
Boop
Training
Flex
Platonic Cuddles
Bite Me, Asshole!
Let Me In
So Long
Alternative (NSFW)
Alternative P2 (NSFW)
Favorite Band
Alternative p3
delayed
Oh, You Caught Me?
Oh? You Caught Me? P2
Feels Good
you're gonna hit me
get up
fight me
sleepy
leave
nightmare
reflections change
loud
chapter !50! special
mad (5. and 24.)
sunday
cold
fake-fuck
depressed meme-lord
did it hurt
pissed off
teasing
stop doing that
do i have something on my cheek?
happiness =/= validation
jealous
snow day
don't distract the driver (nsfw)
payback (nsfw)
feeling
her laugh
cooler =/= hotter
floor attack launched
fuckface whisperer
exploring accident
chips
bathtime
clock
night drive
massage? haha no. (slight nsfw)
i need you here
movie night
b-word
dialogue
tap
rain
bad mood
wrong kind
right away? nah.
cuddling gone wrong
false alarm
not like that
get up or get the phone
exploring
fire to the rescue
uh oh
grants pass denny's
you're fucking perfect, kitty.
early early morning shenanigans
do i look okay?
is it broken?
you don't really mean that, do you?
can you remember anything?
does this make it any better?
last name
it wasn't supposed to happen
im sorry
just pretend
future
awake
finally noticed
lockscreen
like that
too sober for this
comfy

Panic Attack

15 2 0
By HeyItsMeFire

I paced the room. My chest heaved, my brain was in a whirl, and my heart was jumping. I was not okay, not mentally okay. Depression was setting back in and I couldn't fight it. And it's not like Matt or Fire was here to comfort me.

A slow, steady tear dripped down my cheek. I don't bother wiping it away, I just keep my arms folded and tucked up against my chest. I go to the nearest wall and lean against it. I lean my head against the hard surface, looking up to the ceiling as more tears pooled in my eyes, then fell.

The house was quiet, save for my now shallow breathing. Matt was out with Ice at the park, and Fire wouldn't be coming to Texas until next week.

I close my eyes and just sit there, trying to force out the self-degrading thoughts, anxiety and what ifs.

It wasn't for another few minutes that I moved. I knew exactly what I was going to do, what I needed to get, and where it was.

I go to my bathroom and open my mirror-cabinet above my sink. There was an arrangements of all of my pills. I grab the bottle that had the best-working pills. I shut my cabinet with it in hand, greeted by my relfection.

I was a mess. My eyes were read, face stained with tears, and I look miserable. I slowly shake my head and leave the bathroom. I knew I was a mess, I didn't need to see it in my reflection to know.

I make my way to the kitchen and sit down at the table. I look out the window above the sink, watching a bird on a branch. It was peacefully chirping, sitting in the sun. That caused more tears to fall. Why did everything have to seem so happy when I wasn't?

Looking down to the bottle, I open it and sigh. I was done with life, for good. Today was the day. I didn't want to be here anymore.

As I lift the bottle up, ready to take way more pills that necessary, the front door unlocks. I turn, expecting Matt and Ice. But it wasn't. It was Fire.

"Kitty?" She asks me, dropping her duffle bag when she saw me and my disheveled state.

I start to cry again, my heartrate picking up and anxiety pricking all over again.

"Kitty, what's wrong?" Fire asks, rushing towards me.

I jump up from my chair, dropping the bottle of pills on the ground. Fire and I both look at the spilled contents on the floor. She looked up to me, and I could tell something in her head had clicked.

"You... Weren't going to..." She whispers, tilting her head.

I nod meekly, dropping to the ground, into a criss-cross position. I pull my knees up to my chest, burying my face in them. More and more tears came, until I was sobbing.

"Oh, baby..." Fire coos, dropping to my side.

"I-I can't stop it, I'm sorry..." I whimper.

"It's okay, it's okay. Just breathe. You don't have to be sorry for anything. I've got you." She says quietly, pulling me into a tight hug.

We sat like that for a long while.

"What happened?" Fire asks, pulling away, but leaving a hand on my shoulder.

"I- My depression kicked in and I just had so much anxiety, I couldn't fight back, I couldn't help anything." I sigh, lifting my head up to look at her.

Her usual bitch-face was replaced with a soft, sympathetic look.

"I was terrified of having to go back to a mental hospital because of it... So I was going to overdose..." I finish, looking away.

"Honey, you should have called me." Fire reassures me.

I nod once, closing my eyes for a long second.

"I'm glad I came down early to surprise you." She murmurs, hugging me again.

"If I lost you, I would have lost half of my heart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me
41.2K 858 152
Why Don't We & (mostly) MCYT imagines **This is mainly an x!fem reader book so not a lot of ships, sorry** Started: May 17th 2017 Ended: February 4th...
2.7K 760 49
All of Youngjae's life, he has always felt out of place and didn't know why. One day when he was out with his older brother, coming home from school...
714 5 17
I decided to write this book because lately I've been reading some imagines and I decided to try it out, some might be cringy asf and some might be c...