You Missed

The times I get to cuddle with Matt are the times that make my day better. When I can just lay down on the couch or the bed or wherever with him and just watch TV or YouTube, or what it is we feel like watching, I feel so content and happy.

This was one of the times. We had been laying on the couch for nearly an hour already, but I didn't have any intentions on getting up.

He was laying on his back, with his head propped up on the armrest behind him. I layed on top of him basically, my head on his chest. His arms wrapped around me, making sure I wouldn't leave, even if I wanted.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see him looking at me. So, I turn to look at him, crossing my arms over his chest, resting my head on them. He looked content, and it made my heart beat even the slightest bit faster.

"What?" I ask, confused as to why he was even looking at me.

"You're so cute. God, I'm so lucky." Matt laughs lightly, leaning forward a bit to kiss my forehead.

"You missed." I fake pout.

"Hm?" Matt hums, cocking an eyebrow.

I scoot forward a bit, kissing him. He must have caught on, because after a short second, he was kissing back. Before we got out of hand, I sit back, smirking.

"You sneaky little wolf." He chuckles, eyes shinning.

It made me drop my arrogant smirk, a real, genuine smile replacing it.

"Why are you so freaking adorable! Oh my god!" Matt laughs, leaning in to kiss me again.

"I'm not though." I roll my eyes, tilting my head.

"Hey, say that one more time." Matt growls playfully.

"I'm not." I mock, scrunching my nose.

Matt leans up to kiss me again, probably trying to shut me up.