movie night

movie night had been a major success so far. i had managed to get moose, fire, ben, snap, and jeremy to come to matt and i's house. we had agreed on 3 movies: A-X-L, Into the Spiderverse, or Spideyverse as fire calls it, and Birdbox.

everyone was cuddled up. moose and fire on a recliner, ben and snap on a extremely comfortable looking floor bed, and matt and i on the couch.

sometime before the first movie, Spiderverse i believe, started, matt had thrown a blanket over us.

before long, matt started getting a bit handsy, rubbing my thighs and lower stomach. everyone else couldn't see unless they really payed attention, so i didn't stop him.

apparently he wasn't happy with me ignoring that, because he slips his hand onto my inner thigh.

i bite the inside of my cheek but keep a straight face nonetheless.

he inches it higher until i'm nearly squirming.

his breath tickles my ear as he leans in.

"you like that, don't you?" he whispers.

my cheeks grow warm and i keep my eyes glued to the tv, as hard as it was.

matt finally has enough and begins to rub me through my shorts. my breathing stops momentarily but i don't react.

he growls in my ear.

"you're lucky everyone is here." he says loud enough for only me to hear.

"but," he continues, rubbing faster, "when everyone is gone, that's another story."