The Strangers

By TWDaryl13

Clementine was just a little girl all alone in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. What happens when she finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 42

718 24 2
By TWDaryl13

Luke's POV

I walked into clementines room.

"Hey, Clem? Do you think I should-"

I noticed something. She was crying. But why? I walked over to her.

"What's up?"

I asked. She sniffled. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Why are you crying, darling?"

I asked.

"I was just thinking about Lee.."

She said quietly. I could tell she was still pretty broken up about his death.

"It'll be okay, darling. Trust me. He's watching over you right now."

I said, trying to comfort her. Out of no where, she sprang up and started running.

"Clementine!"

I shouted. I got up and chased after her. She ran outside, and took a couple turns, until I lost her.

"Clem? Oh no, no, no, no, no. Clementine! Clementine, where are you?!"

I heard faint crying, and immediately bolted in that direction. I saw her laying on the ground crying. I picked her up.

"Please don't do that again. you scared me half to death."

I carried her like a bride back to the lodge. I laid her down on the couch and got her some peaches.

"There ya go, darling."

I said. She sat up, sniffled, and hugged me. When she finished, she put the bowl on the table, kissed my cheek, and walked upstairs. I was blushing.

"Who's the one blushing n-now?"

She said with a smirk. "

Haha, how funny."

I said back. I decided it was time for a nap. I laid back on the spot Clementine was previously sitting on, and fell asleep right as my face hit the soft couch.

Clementine's POV

I went to go tell Luke something, but when I got downstairs, I noticed he was sleeping. I smiled. I didn't want to wake him up, so I crawled on top of his stomach and laid there. It was peaceful. I looked at him, and his shaggy hair was all across his face. His light breathing caused me to go up and down on his stomach. I laid my head on his chest to where I could hear his heart beat, and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.8K 43
"It's the Apocalypse... it shouldn't matter," you say, glancing at her lips. "Y/n, that's exactly why it matters." - You meet a special girl and her...
21.4K 321 26
The story will be like the original games storyline,but when Lee and his group met Christa and Omid they were already in a group,the military.How can...
18.3K 1.3K 74
Takes place after the events of Solitude... The tower collapsed, the rest of the group is gone, and you're injured. The situation with your injury is...
102K 2.6K 86
Clementine, a 12 year old girl alone in the apocalypse who has to fend for herself and a baby. She will face many challenges on her journey to Welli...