Creepypasta Origins

By Jaschicken

Wanna know more about a pasta or just wanna read about your favorite pasta? You've came to the right place. I... More

Judge Angel
Eyeless Jack
Darkness
Vailly Evans
Scarecrow
Puppeteer
Bloody Painter
Jeff The Killer
Laughing Jack
Homicidal Liu
Ticci Toby
Jane The Killer
The DollMaker
Kagekao
Clockwork
Sally
Zero
Nina The Killer
Grinny Cat
Heartful Lou
BOB
Pinkamena
Hobo Heart
Lazari
Nurse Ann
Suicide Sadie
Masky
Lulu
Sonic.exe
Kate The Chaser
Nightmare Ally
Glitchy Red
Candy Pop & Candy Cane
Dark Link
Alice Madness
Smile Dog
Splendorman
Trenderman
BRVR
Sexual Offender
Lost Silver
Laughing Jill
Scissor Mouth
Rouge
Nemesis
Four Eyed Jessy
Dr.Smiley
Emra
Slenderman
Nathan The Nobody
Suicide Mouse
Jason The Toymaker (pt. 1)
Jason The Toymaker (pt 2)
The Chessmaster
Hoodie
Zalgo

Killing Kate

1.4K 36 10
By Jaschicken

Hello, my name is Kate Knight but some know me as Killing Kate. Today I'm going to tell you my story, basically how I became crazy and a murderer. It all started when I was really young, if I can remember I was around 5 or 6 years old. I had long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and somehow I really sharp teeth. I lived in a nice neighborhood with nice neighbors and a lot of kids to play with, but for some reason, they never play with me.

But luckily, I had an older sister named Victoria. She had short raven colored hair and hazel eyes. She would always play with me when no one did and she was a good person to talk to. My parents were always there for me and Victoria, especially our dad. He was kind and funny like other dads, but there was some thing about him that I just didn't know at the time. Then there was my mom. She was tall ,skinny and she would always wear blue. I don't know why, but I guess that was her style. She was pregnant at the time with my brother, Mike, that was born the day before my birthday.

Everyone was happy when he came into the family, but not me because they paid more attention to him than me. After a year passed, I was 7 or 8, Mike was 1 and Victoria was 9 I guess when our father become an alcoholic. Our mother would all ways bother him with " if you don't stop I'll leave you" or "if you don't stop I'll call the cops!". Until one night when my sister when to a sleepover with some friends.

My mom and dad were fighting again. I was awake when heard a loud door slam. I looked out my window. I remember that my dad went to the old shack and took out a machete that we had and saw him go inside. I was curious enough that I got out of my room and went downstairs. I heard the most sickening scream coming from the kitchen.

When I ran to the kitchen to see what was going on, I saw my mom's headless body on the wooden kitchen floor and her stomach was open enough that I could see her guts and blood everywhere. I looked back and saw my dad. I saw him covered in my mom's blood, holding her head in one hand and in the other he had the bloody machete. When he saw me, he dropped my mom's head on the wooden floor and smiled and said "YOU'RE NEXT, KATE!".

He swung the machete at me. I managed to dodge it and run. I remembered that I ran in the basement and hid. I heard him sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". It became louder and louder. I looked around and found a brand new machete that he got a week ago. I grabbed the machete and put it around my waist because it was kinda heavy for me to hold.

My heart began beating out of my chest, knowing that if he found me he would kill me. I heard the song get closer. I stayed quiet. I head Mike crying upstairs. Then, all of sudden, the song stopped and I heard an evil chuckle. I got out of hiding and ran out of the basement to Mike's room upstairs. I saw my dad in front of Mike's room.

He looked at me and saw the machete that I had in my hand and called me a "stupid bitch" and swung the machete. I dodged it until he saw Mike and got distracted. I got the machete and stabbed it into his leg, making him fall in pain and drop his machete. I pulled it out. His blood was all over the floor even on my pj's and hands. I ran to Mike's crib. Mike smiled when he saw me. I picked him up out of the crib. My dad was right behind me with a pocket knife and cut the side of my neck.

He grabbed Mike and pushed me against the wall. I felt the red liquid running down my neck. I got so angry that I stood up and grabbed my machete and ran down the stairs. I saw my dad about to kill Mike with the kitchen knife. Without thinking, I threw my machete and the bloody blade went through him and he collapsed on the bloody floor where my mom's headless body was. I pulled my machete out of my dad's body then I looked at my finger and licked some of the blood off of it. I liked the flavor. Then I looked at Mike, who was sitting on the kitchen counter, and said "can you keep a secret?" Mike smiled so I took it as a yes.

I picked him up and put him on the living room floor while I grabbed some bandages for my neck wound. After that, I grabbed a bottle of gas and poured it around the house and the bodies. Then I grabbed the phone, some matches and picked up Mike from the cold floor and went outside. I grab the phone and called the fire fighters. When they answered, I grabbed the box of matches and light them up and throw them into the house.

In seconds, the house burst into flames. Mike and I just sat there and watched as the hell house went down. But then I remembered, that I was still in my bloody pj's. I looked around to find other clothes to wear before the cops showed up. Then I saw the next door neighbor laundry was out then I walked over to it and grabbed a black hello kitty hoodie and gray shorts then put them on. I grabbed my bloody pj's and threw them in to the fire. After 10 minutes, the cops and the fire fighters came and asked me what happened.

I just stayed quiet until one of the cops saw the wrapped bandage around my neck "What's that around your neck, kid?" he asked "I-It's a scarf," I replied putting up a fake smile. He just looked at me in an odd way and asked "Do you any other sibling except Mike?"

"Yes. Her name is Victoria and she's sleeping over at her friend's house three blocks from here!" I replied back. Then when I told them that, he told me to get in the cop car with Mike cause they were going to pick her up. Then when we got to the house that Victoria stayed in, I remember that the two cops went to the front door and called Victoria.

When she came out the cop's told her what happened, she just broke down into tears. The two cops told her to get in the car. Then when she got in the car, she just stared to cry more. I looked at her and pat her back until we stopped at a tall old building.

One of the cops said, "You'll staying at an orphanage and Ms. Flake will show you were to sleep ,ok?" Me and my sister nodded as the car left then Ms. Flake told us to follow her. She was skinny, old and wore a leather vest with some long skirt, and honestly she kinda scared me more than my dad. Then we went in a big room full of white beds. It looked more like a hospital than an orphanage.

Then Ms. Flake showed us our beds and gave us blankets and told us to get some rest when we laid in our spare beds. I was thinking about how I killed my dad and how his blood was gushing everywhere on the floor. A smile formed on my face and I went to sleep.

( 5 YEARS LATER )

I was around 12 in a half, my sister 14 and Mike 5. Yes we were still in the orphanage but every thing was not the same. Victoria stared hanging out with a girl who had blonde hair, green eyes and she was light skinned and her name was Ashely Willo. Every one liked her, but me because when I first came here she was a royal bitch she would make fun of my scar on my neck and she would rip my clothes. I never really cared about it, the thing that I really cared about was my brother Mike.

Mike had light brown hair, hazel eye's and pale skin and his stuffed dinosaur that I gave for his fourth birthday. He was a shy boy. He would never play with the other kids, he would always play with me and I would take him for a walk in the woods next door. A way to get there is to the back gate. And then there was a boy who lived right in front of the orphanage and he would always say hi to me every time that he saw me. He was around 13 and had brown hair and, sadly, that's all I can remember but he was a nice friend until he moved.

It was sad, but I knew he was going some place better than here. A day after that, I was on my bed. I saw Victoria walk in and I was going to tell her about the day of the fire what actually happened cause I felt that she needed to know, but I was interrupted by Ashely. I growled and walked out to the hallway where there was a broken window. I put my back to the wall a silted down. After 20 minutes, Ashely walked out and saw me and said "Hi, Kate. Where is your lil boy friend?"

A blush came on my cheeks, "First of all, HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND and he moved some where far away-" "From you, and I can see why!" she replied by cutting me off and taking out her phone. I was so pissed off I took her phone and smashed it on the floor.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT! "she growled.

"I don't think so~." I replied and walked away. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. When I looked over my shoulder, I saw a piece of glass and Ashley smiling.

"I told you that where going to pay!" she said. I stared to chuckle in an evil way. I turned around and punched her so hard in the face that blood came out of her nose and lip. She screamed and Ms. Flake came running and asked what was going on. "She attacked me and I tried to defend myself, so I pushed her into the glass!" she said acting like the victim. I pulled the glass out of my shoulder and Ms.Flake took me to the into the punishment room.

There I was in a little room with no light, no food and no water for the whole day. The next day, I was laying in bed then Victoria walked in and asked if I was ok. She looked worried. I nodded and I looked at her and said to my self "It 's time to tell her". Then I said, "Victoria ,can you keep a secret?" I said in a shy way. She gave me a weird look and said "Yes?"

"Do you swear on your life?" I replied quickly. "I swear on my life," After she said that, I told her what really happened on that day of the fire. After the story, she told me that she was going outside and left. I went to my to dresser and picked out my clothes to wear. I got my black and red striped long sleeve shirt and my black skinny jeans, then I went under my bed to find my high tops Converse. But by doing so, I found something unexpected.

I found my old machete that I used to kill my dad. His blood was still on it, but I ignored it and got my black and white Converse then put them on. Mike walked in and said "Katy, d-do you want to play with me?" I looked at him and smiled and said "Sure. Let's just go outside" he smiled and hold my hand until we went outside. When we got out side, all the kids looked at us weirdly.

They slowly surrounded us and then I heard someone yell out "murderer!" I looked at Mike, scared to death I told him "Go inside, now!" He did then I was alone with a group of kids surrounding me. Ashley walked through the group and said "you monster! How dare you KILL Victoria's parent's?!" My eyes widened and I looked at Victoria. She looked at me with an angry look on her face.

"And monsters like you need to be thought a lesson". Ashley finished then one of the kid throw a brick at me and hit my hip, causing me to fall in pain then all of the kids started kicking me and punching me. I looked up and saw Mike looking at me through the window and started banging and crying. Like if he did that, he would stop them ffrom hurting me but it didn't work. Ashely and some boy had a knife then Victoria got a brick and slammed it on my head and knocked me out. When I woke upm it was dark and rainy. I looked at my hands and there were was blood. I rolled my sleeve up. There were cut that spelled out "MONSTER".

A smile formed on my face evilly and I said "You poor, poor children. You don't realize what you have done." Then I stood up and I realized that my hair was cut and my black jeans were ripped. I walked slowly inside when I saw, with his pajamas on, Mike sitting there on the cold floor,crying.

I walked to him and tapped him on the head. He looked up and hugged me and I hugged back then I said to him "Mike can you go to the play room down the hall? Your big sis has some unfinished things to take care of." He nodded and went to the room. I walked to my bed and took out my machete and walked to Ashely's bed. She woke up and almost screamed when she saw me with the machete then I covered her mouth with my hand and said "Sssh, Ashely can you keep a secret?"

She looked at me with fear and nodded then I got closer to her ear and said "You look so much prettier dead" I stabbed her in the stomach until blood came dripping out of her mouth and then I looked around a started to kill everyone one by one until Victoria was the last one of them all. I woke her up and grab her,pushed her against the wall and looked at her insanely.

"What do you want from me?!" She yelled. "Oh, I think you know what I want." Then I got her tongue and cut it out. She screeched and screamed in pain and gushed blood came out of her mouth. "THAT'S FOR NOT KEEPING A SECRET!" I yelled. I stabbed her right in the heart and said "That's for betraying me." She collapsed the same way that my dad did. I looked back and saw Ms. Flake standing there with fear in her eyes and with a phone in her right hand.

"Do you like what you see? " I said grinning at her and then she looked at me and ran. Then I ran after her all the way to the kitchen. I stopped and looked around the kitchen, checking if she was there . Then a splash of bleach hit my eyes and my vision was a blear and all I saw was Ms. Flakes's bleary body. I got my machete and swung it around until I heard a scream. I rubbed my eyes and saw Ms. Flakes's head cracked open. I took out the machete out of her skull then I looked at her black leather vest.

I took it off and put it on, then I grab the bottle of bleach and went to the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror above the sink. My eyes were bright yellow and I had blood all over me. I clogged the sink and I got the bottle of bleach and poured it in the sink.I looked at my machete and wiped the blood off it into the sink full of bleach and mixed it. Then I got a dark red color and I dip dyed the tips of my hair and about 2 minute's later, I got out of the bathroom and went to the room that Mike was in. I saw him sleeping on the floor with his stuffed dinosaur and I got closer.

I tapped him on the head. He woke up and saw me. His eyes widened and he said "Katy is tha-at you ?"

"Yes, Mike, it's me!" I replied, looking at him. He stood up and looked at my machete. I looked at it as well and said "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Then he held my hand and told me that he wanted to walk into the woods and after he said that, I heard a cop's siren.

"SHIT!" I yelled and picked up Mike and ran down the hall. When the police saw us, they started shooting at us and one of the bullets cut the side of my neck. The pain was unbearable, but I ignored it and kept on running until one of the police managed to catch up with me and tackled me down. I took Mike out of my arms and pushed Mike out to the side. I couldn't move and I couldn't get my machete. Then, with my sharp teeth, I bit the side of the cop's neck and ripped out a piece of his flesh.

He let go and screamed in pain, Mike looked at me and started running to me.I heard a bang and I saw my little brother get shot. I looked back and the cop that tackled me down had a gun. I got my machete and chopped his head off and I looked back and dropped my machete. Then I ran to Mike and sat next to him,his blood everywhere on the floor. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and said "*coughs* Kat-ty"

"Mike, it's ok. I'm here, and you're going to be ok!" I responded. I looked around, trying to find something to stop his bleeding. He put his small hand on my face and I looked at him. He faintly smiled and said, "Katy, it's ok. I'm going to see mama and I'll be an angel like her. Here." He gave me his stuffed dinosaur.

"Mike!" I whispered sadly. Then he slowly took his last breath and closed his eyes. My eyes widen and hugged his lifeless body. then I stood up, I got my machete and went to the nursing room and got some white bandages and wrapped them around my neck. I got out of the orphanage before more cops showed up and I went to the back gate and I went to the woods. I walked and walked until I stopped started to cry and hugged the stuffed dinosaur cover of Mike's blood, I cried and cried until my tears turned into blood.

Then I looked up to see that the sun was setting. I saw a house with the lights on. I smiled evilly and then I said "They hurt me and I hurt you~!" I took out my machete went to the house and I think you know what happened next. "So can you Keep A Secret?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 337 15
Creepypasta. I had this dream and I was like sure let's do this. enjoy
6.3K 253 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...
544 1 59
*Crossposted from Quotev* Remember friends, creepypasta is fiction! Don't act stupid. This book consists of completely canon information on as many c...
989K 16K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...