Pick Your Poison

By MonkeyPaw_BabyCakes

Two Choices, and you can't not do neither one. More

Today Was Bullshit! - Intro
Truth or Dare - Tionne
Puff Puff Pass-Rozonda
The Decision&Ow!! That Shit Hurt-Lisa
Da Fuck? - Tionne
Im The Soft One - Rozonda
Change of Style- Tionne
Bitch Whet?-Lisa
Lisa's To Blame-Rozonda
Hoe Form-Tionne
Fvck 12- Lisa
-Tionne

All This BullShit!-Lisa

331 16 9
By MonkeyPaw_BabyCakes

Javon(Corahn)

"Javon, may I ask you a question?" "Sure Baby." "Don't call me that. And what are you really up to?" "Nun. C'mere." "Where is Tionne and Rozonda?" "That ain't important." "Well to me it is." I started my way to the door, but he pinned me to the bed. "Now this is gonna hurt. But it will feel better as we go on. Try not to scream." "No!" "Yes Baby." " He pulled my and his pants down. Then he stuck it inside of me. It really did hurt!!!! He told me NOT to scream........but I did. I couldn't bear the pain. "Stop!! Stop!!! It hurts Javon!" He pulled himself out. "I'm sorry and I told you NOT to scream." "I know *cries* why? "

"Because baby, now come on we gotta finish." "No!"

He grabbed me tightly and pinned me again. "It won't hurt if you stop moving!" "Yes it will! Get off!" "No!" "You an asshole!! Tionne!!!!!!!! Rozonda!!!!!!" "Shut up!" "What happened to you!?!?!" "Drugs." He hissed. He forced some pills in my mouth and drowned some water down my throat. "Ow!!!!" "That's what you get when you be bad." He kissed my cheek. I laid my head on his chest. I don't know why, but I can't leave him. but I know I have to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
115K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
910K 55.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
598K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...