Total Drama The 6th

By zokeduncney

This story has most of the original and season 4 cast in it with 2 new characters! Enjoy! "Hello! I am Chris... More

Intro
The Cast
Confessionals
Teams
First Challenge part 1
First challenge part 2
Winner's Advantage
The Second challenge
Noah's P.O.V
Heather's P.O.V
Riley's P.O.V
Next Day
Challenge
Talent Show
Off to the Marshmallow Ceremony
Beth's P.O.V
Duncan's P.O.V
The Campfire
Last Time
Next Challenge
P.O.V
*READ
Episode 4
Episode 5

Cameron's P.O.V

443 13 1
By zokeduncney

Cameron's P.O.V

Who to vote for? Who to vote for? I just have no idea. I mean there's either the idiotic jock, Tyler, or the Fart-astic big guy, Owen. But I'm also leaning towards voting off that nut job Izzy. She's in so many of my nightmares...

" Hello, my intelligent friend." Says Alejandro from behind Cameron.

" Oh! Alejandro I already know your a bad guy! No making alliances with me! " I said loud and proud.

" I need help voting out Owen. He's just- " Alejandro shivers.

" So if I vote out Owen.... You will do what for me?"

" I guess I won't vote you out as long as we are on teams. But if it's down to you and me. Goodbye you!"

"Whatever I'll vote out Owen. "

" Gracias Amigo!" Alejandro shouts as he walks to the voting area.

But the one thing he didn't know, was I wasn't voting for Owen, Tyler, or even Izzy. I wanted him gone. I was voting Alejandro out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 11K 70
I know why you're here, don't try to lie to yourself hehe. Y'all here to either win some major cash or you're in it to get some action with the one...
927 36 16
Just a note: this story was inspired by The Maze Runner (Movie and Book series!) and Total Drama! Basically a AU with all the Total Drama Characters...
112K 2.8K 28
"๐˜–๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." You were forced onto Tota...
28.9K 628 19
You are a famous teenage actor who received an offer from Chris McLean to be apart of a new reality show called "Total Drama Island." You compete aga...