I'm Not A Luthor- It's Swan-M...

By Becawesomitchell

Lena is not Lionel's daughter. She is not a Luthor. Brunette hair, pale skin and green eyes. Perfect combina... More

Chapter 1: Curse Broken
Chapter 2: Ireland
Chapter 3: Mr. Mxyzptlk
Chapter 5: New Ally
Chapter 6: Visitors
Chapter 7: Preparations
Chapter 8: Massacre

Chapter 4: Jealous Kara

1.4K 45 4
By Becawesomitchell

Flashback

Lena felt her sweat drip on her forehead as she try to break through the illusion created by Mxyzptlk. She's been here fighting a non-existent enemies in her mind that Mxyzptlk created.

" Calm down" Lena mumble repeatedly to to herself as she concentrate on her magic.

' Illusion is from my mind. I just need to concentrate my magic in my mind.' Lena thought as she felt magic flow through her mind and open her eyes as her glow golden yellow.

CRACK

The illusion rip open as she sent a magical blast to Mxyzptlk sending him to the other side bruised.

" I thought its only training" Mxyzptlk grumble feeling the magic hurt him.

Present

CRACK!

" I thought its only training" Mxyzptlk grunt feeling de ja' vu as he train Lena making her magical powers recharge.

" No pain No Gain" Lena shrug as she help Mxyzptlk stand up as she heal him. Lena lead Mxyzptlk in her recent project.

" Is this a portal that transport someone to another dimension?" Mxyzptlk ask

" Yes. Since someone won't help me in getting back to my home" She glare at him.

" We both know that you don't need my help to go home. And besides, you already have a portal. You can go home anytime" Mxyzptlk answer

" But the problem is. Unlike magical beans. This portal can transport to another dimension if I enter the Earth number and we both know there's a lot of Earth in this multiverse."

" And me being a 5th dimensional that travel in your universe know the Earth number" Mxyzptlk continued.

" Yes. I need to go back there. My family needs me"

Mxyzptlk approach the portal and observe it a minute then look at Lena and studying her before he made the decision.

" I will enter the number in the portal if you can answer me this. How about your friends? How about the company you work so hard? How about National City?"

" National City don't need me. They only see me as another Luthor. I don't have a family here. And I really don't have that many friends here. Well except..." Lena felt herself stop and start remembering Kara. How she believe in her even being a Luthor. "Kara" Lena whisper in the last part

" Your memories may be back but you still live here as Lena Luthor, daughter of Lana and Jenniffer Parilla. You live in this Earth for 20 years. And you still need to finish what you started. If not for you, then all the aliens will be dead since if there is no Lena living at that time then no one can stop Lillian. No one can stop the Cadmus, Supergirl power cannot stop Cadmus alone. She need you. You are limited before because you don't have any powers to fight against them. But now that you have your magic back. You can stop Cadmus. Help National City safe before you leave this Earth. Keep this Earth safe. This Earth need Lena Swan-Mills."

Lena felt herself speechless as what Mxyzptlk said. She felt herself crying but wipe it before her tears drop.

" Wow. I don't know Imp can even say something inspirational." Lena smirk

" I blame you for that. You teach me that Love is the greatest power of all and I start looking for it."

" And your suck at doing it" Lena punch Mxyzptlk

" Hey. I offer them what they want and they still don't want me."

" Because you sound like desperate if you do that. And you already have someone in your dimension. Your just blind to see it"

" Can you at least give me a clue?"

" She's been trying to take your attention since before in 5th dimension. And you still didn't see it" Lena shake her head and laugh at Mxyzptlk obliviousness

" I will never know if you didn't help me. Help your friend out"

" Fine. So you can have your love. Its Ms. Gspltlnz" Mxyzptlk blink as he remember all his interaction with Ms. Gspltnlz and it all make sense to him

" Agh. I'm such an idiot. I can't believe I become Kara Danvers" Lena almost choke on her saliva hearing Kara's name

" How do you know Kara's name?" Lena ask

" You said her name and I just connect the dots" Mxyzptlk shrug. He will not tell Lena about him trying to propose to Kara Danvers. He still want to live.

" Kara Danvers is your best friend right? Now that I think of it. How about Kara? What will you tell her? Will you not tell her about your feelings?" Lena sputter at what Mxyzptlk trying to imply

" I- I don't have feelings for Kara. She's my best friend" Lena decide to leave the lab before Mxyzptlk can ask anymore questions.

Mxyzptlk watch Lena amused. Kara Danvers may be oblivious but he will make sure that Kara Danvers realize her feelings before its too late.

Mxyzptlk look at the portal behind him and went to the panel and enter some digits.

# 6828

_______________________________________

Kara Danvers is having a bad day. She and Alex have a fight regarding Jeremiah. And it doesn't help that Jeremiah stole all the DEO files regarding aliens.

Now it all makes sense when the aliens registered in DEO files are went missing and she really need help to locate them.

And she can only think of someone that can help her regarding Lillian's location.

" Hi Jess. Is Lena inside?"

" Yes Miss Danvers. She is inside her office."

" Thanks"

Kara enter Lena's office with urgency.

" Lena. I need your help" Kara said before she stop in her track noticing a very familiar face.

" You! What are you doing here?" Kara demand Mxyzptlk as she approach Lena and putting herself between them while glaring at Mxyzptlk.

Lena furrow her brow at clear recognition of Kara. She also look at Kara who is covered with blue aura. And her aura is greater than any normal human she seen.

" You know each other?"

" Be careful Lena. He is dangerous. He create trouble for Supergirl trying to win her heart" Lena look at Mxyzptlk in surprise and raise her brow at Mxyzptlk who grin sheepishly.

" You don't need to worry about me Miss Danvers. As I told Supergirl before. I already found someone I love. Meet my future wife. Lena Luthor" Mxyzptlk smile mischievously as he try to approach Lena.

Kara hiss at Mxyzptlk and glare harder at him as she pull Lena away from him and closer to her

" Don't get near Lena. She won't marry you. You better leave Lena alone"

" Kara. Its okay. He is harmless. You don't need to worry about him."

" B-But.. But..."

" See... Lena wants me here" Mxyzptlk tease. Kara step forward at Mxyzptlk and glaring at him and almost activating her heat vision if not for Lena who start to talk

" What do you need help for Kara?" Lena ask looking at Mxyzptlk 'You better behave' expression on her face as Mxyzptlk step back and grin at them.

Kara calm down at Lena's touch, her face soften seeing Lena.

" I think you heard from the news about the missing aliens and we suspect its Cadmus. Do you know any of Lex site that can be use for the Cadmus operation?"

" Lex has many sites. But I will look for it. I will call you once I found something" Lena assured Kara.

" Thank you Lena for help" Kara sigh in relief.

" I'm really glad that I can help." Lena smile at her.

" Are you free-" Kara is cut off by the ring on her phone and check that its coming from Mon-el. Kara sigh knowing she need to leave or else he will barge in. And she don't want to leave Lena alone with Mxyzptlk.

" If you have free time. Maybe we can watch movie at my place?" Kara ask hoping that Lena will accept

" Sure. I will call you" Lena smile as she watch Kara beam at her and she feel warm.

" Great. Have a great night Lena." Kara watch as Lena walk towards her desk. Seeing Lena is not looking in her way.

She glare at Mxyzptlk at the side and move her glasses down

ZING

" ACK"

Kara grin in triumph while Lena turn back and look at Mxyzptlk  curiously who is holding his feet.

" You okay?" Lena ask in concern

" Yup. Totally amount of fine" Mxyzptlk thumbs up. Lena nod and look at Kara who wave at her goodbye before going out the office.

_______________________________________

Lena and Mxyzptlk observe the site in every slide she gather from Lex's file.

" Do you want me to start clearing Lex laboratories?"

" We better start now. Especially outside the National City. " Lena said as Mxyzptlk nod

" Don't worry. I will make sure that all Lex site will be gone outside National City" Mxyzptlk salute and gone in a second.

" Miss Luthor. I found what you looking for. I found this one" Jess appear in Lena's office bringing a files.

" Did you know that Lex old naval facilities has shut down since 2007?" Lena ask Jess who look at the screen.

" I was in 8th grade" Lena chuckle at Jess answer.

" Well. It was shut down in 10 years and why  is L-corp suddenly built metal shipment last month. It doesn't make sense." Lena eyes narrow watching Jess at the corner of her sight.

" Accounting operating system. Must be a glitch" Jess answer

" Can you go to the archives and get the budgets for the last 10 years"

" Right away Miss Luthor." Jess answer as she leave the office. Lena watch Jess leave and dial Kara's number.

Ring

Ring

" Lena" Kara answer

" I found something. There's an old naval facilities that is used last month. And I think that its one of them" Lena said as she watch through the glass reflection the men approaching her office and she proceed to open the door in her balcony where she can lead them outside.

" I got to call you later. Someone is here" Lena hang up before she turn around and blast her magic hitting the men and making them unconscious.

Lena sigh as she look around and the door open coming Mxyzptlk holding unconscious Jess using his magic.

" Look who's traitor I found outside." Mxyzptlk smile as Lena gather the three men and alter their memories.

" I have my suspicion. Please tell me you didn't kill her."

" Nah. I just alter her memories. Should I take care of the traitors?" Mxyzptlk ask

" Not yet. Lillian will notice that I know something. We will take care of them once and for all" Lena answer. Mxyzptlk put Jess beside the unconscious men and stand beside Supergirl who appear in her balcony.

" Miss Luthor. Are you alright?" Supergirl ask in clear panic then notice the unconscious men and Jess in the floor.

" Why is Jess unconscious?"

" To answer your question supergirl. Jess is a traitor that work for Lillian. I came in time where Lena is almost thrown in the balcony because of this men. If I didn't come, I don't know what will happen to Lena" Supergirl eyes narrow at Mxyzptlk and grind her teeth in frustration that he manage to save Lena before she can save her.

' It's my job to save Lena. Not yours ' Kara thought feeling bitter as she just nod.

Lena just shake her head at Mxyzptlk trying to rile up Supergirl. Lena study Supergirl's aura where she can difinitely saw a distinct aura same as Kara

' But its impossible to have the exact aura. Even twins has some difference. Unless...' Lena froze at the realisation.

" Should I take you home Miss Luthor?" Supergirl offer hopefully.

" No need supergirl. Since your here. I can just tell you what I found" Lena compose herself and tell supergirl about the abandoned facilities that are used last month.

Lena watch Supergirl fly away from the balcony. Mxyzptlk watch Lena from the side knowing Lena already know Supergirl's real identity.

" Should we follow them?" Mxyzptlk ask Lena

"I think I will pass for now. I have a lot to think about." Lena said as she snap her finger and sending the goons and Jess in the prison.

" Mxyzptlk. Can you please follow Supergirl and make sure that the mission is success" Mxyzptlk watch Lena pour a glass of cider and sit in her chair knowing she has a lot to think about.

" I will"

Timeskip

" I flew here in the bus"

" Kara Danvers believe in you"

Lena thought all about her interaction with Kara and Supergirl alone. She thought she have two person believing in her but its really one. She should have know.

She can't really blame Kara for being cautious around her. After all, her last name is a Luthor.

But she can't help but feel being used. That whenever Kara Danvers appear, she always ask for interview and whenever Supergirl appear, she will ask for help then after that, she is left alone once again.

But when she think all the good things they done for her. She can't really be that angry. Supergirl and Kara who are the same always believe in her.

' Just like my mom. She fell in love with a hero' Lena thought as she drink another glass of cider.

Click

Lena heard the balcony door open and enter Mxyzptlk appear carrying a half dead man's body.

" The mission is successful. But I found someone that can help us fight against Cadmus"

_______________________________________

There's a reason why Lena did not feel that much anger and betrayal against Kara about her identity because Kara and Supergirl interaction with Lena is still the same, both believe in her.

Unlike what happen to season 3 where Supergirl don't trust Lena with Kryptonite. Like they show to Lena that Supergirl and Kara are different person.

I think Season 3 is where the relationship between Supergirl and Lena start to strain.

My fanfic really don't follow the show. I like to add my own twist. I hope you all like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 170 19
6.4K 209 37
Ok, those of you who read the story the first time I have a rewrite it's mostly the same. Lena will be raised by her aunt's that are aliens. Lillian...
43.3K 1.5K 39
°Who would've thought, a Luthor and a Super together °This is a collection of Supercorp Stories! Most of them will be Kara without powers (if that ch...
29.1K 1.2K 17
Reporter Kara Danvers(also supergirl) and business woman Lena Luthor have been friends for years, both have hidden feelings for each other but are un...