deluded ♔ hemmings

By foolshemmo

"I thought he had feelings for me, but I was wrong. He deluded me." or In which Luke agrees to a bet where h... More

hi.
intro
michael, grow up
princess
wow, it's so small
god damn, her body
fuck it
pictures and memories
motherly advice
take it off
you're dead
the little mermaid
little girl
shower thoughts
song
back to the days

the shirt

3.6K 135 64
By foolshemmo

deluded; the shirt

b l a k e

"Do you think she's going to remember?"

"Oh, hell no."

"Yeah, you're probably right. I swear, I'm never taking her to a damn party again."

"Can you guys please shut the fuck up?" My words come out hash, annoyance laced in my tone. "I am trying to get some sleep." I pull the pillow over my head, which was pounding, making this whole situation even worse.

"Maybe you wouldn't need twelve hours of sleep to function if you didn't get completely plastered last night, little one." The pillow was pulled from my head, and my eyes instantly are met by the bright light of the sun.

I scan the room, a glare settles on my face when I see the two who had woken me up.

Calum, and Luke.

What assholes.

"Don't you guys have anything better to do?" I question, sitting up in my bed. I notice that I'm no longer in my dress, but I'm in an over sized shirt that has long white sleeves, and black stars on them. The shirt itself looks slightly familiar, but my brain is too fuzzy to comprehend when and where I've seen it before.

"I don't know about Luke, but I definitely could be somewhere else, beating the shit out of Jake, again." Calum mumbles, his fists clenched. His words make me furrow my eyebrows, confused as to what he's talking about.

"What?"

"I told you she wouldn't remember." This time it's Luke, and my head snaps towards him.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I cross my arms over my chest. " The last time I checked, I'm allergic to dogs, I have a 'no pets allowed' policy."

"Be thankful, if it wasn't for me and your brother, you wouldn't have made it home last night, Blake. So maybe you should shut the fuck up and listen to what we have to say before you go and insult me."

        His words just confuse me even more.

        "What are you guys talking about?"

        "Calum and I came downstairs last night at the party when we heard that someone was getting naked on the living room table." He starts, and I see anger flash in his eyes. "Turns out it was you, and you had some assistance; Jake."

        "Luckily we got to you before your dress came off." Calum sighs. "You really have to be more careful, little one."

        "Why on earth would I strip in front of the whole party, that doesn't sound anything like me." I run my hand through my hair, and climb out of bed. I was still slightly dizzy, the alcohol from the night before not quite worn off yet.

        "I've been trying to tell you," Luke mutters, making me look at him with an eyebrow raised. "You're a slut."

        Well, there goes the short few days where we were at least civil with each other. I guess I should've figured it was too good to be true.

        "Luke!" Calum slaps his best friend across the back of his head. "Stop being such a dick to her all the time, she doesn't fucking deserve it."

        I smirk slightly, the blond boy rubbing the back of his head as he mumbles and 'ow'.

        Thank you, Cal. Serves him right.

        "Now, I gotta get to work, try not to kill each other while I'm gone."

        Luke and I both say bye to Cal, before he heads out of my room, the door shutting behind him.

        I roll my eyes slightly, not liking the fact that I'm alone with the person who has made my life hell for the past four years, before looking down at my shirt. "How did I get home, and who put me to bed?"

        "That would be me," Luke makes his way over to my bed, and sits down. He lays his body back, staring up at my ceiling.

        My eyes widen, a small blush forming on my cheeks. "You put me to bed, as in undressed me?" I glance at the shirt one more time, realization finally hitting me. "Where did you even find this shirt?"

        His eyes scan over my body, before meeting my eyes for a quick second. "It was in the back of your closet."

        "And why on earth were you digging through my closet?"

        "Damn, you really don't remember last night do you?" He lets out a soft laugh, looking back up at the ceiling.

        "Not really no, so could you please enlighten me?"

last night, Luke's point of view

"I don't wanna go to sleep." I roll my eyes at the drunk girls words. Of course she didn't wanna go to sleep, but I guarantee the minute her pretty little head hits her pillow, she'll be out like a light.

"You need to, now stop complaining and let me help you." I set her down softly on the edge of the bathtub. I make sure she's stable before I open the cabinet, and grab the small container of makeup wipes.

"What are you doing?" Her words come out slurred, and her eyes are low.

"Like I said, I'm helping you."

I don't say anything else after that as I walk back over to her, and pull out a wipe. I kneel down in front of the dark haired girl and slowly drag the wipe across her face, making sure not to press too hard.

"Thank-" hiccup "you."

A few short moments later I've helped the girl back into her room. "Turn around."

"What?"

"Turn around, you can't sleep in this dress and I doubt you can get out of it on your own."

"Nice try, buddy, but I am not going to undress for you."

"You were about to undress in front of a whole group of people, so you're lucky that it's just me." I turn her around gently before unzipping her zipper.

"Where are you pajamas?"

The dress falls to the ground, and I help Blake move so the dress isn't sitting at her feet. I'm trying my hardest to not look at the almost naked beauty in front of me, but goddamn, it sure is hard.

I sit her on the edge of the, bed, my eyes focused on her face instead of her naked chest.

I notice that she has yet to say where her pajamas are, so I sigh and turn, walking to her closet. I look through her hung up shirts, not finding anything that would be comfortable enough to sleep in. I was about to go look though her drawers when one shirt catches my eyes. A black shirt, with white sleeves. I smile when I see the stars lining the long sleeves. I gave it to Blake when she was about to turn thirteen, it used to be her favorite thing that I had owned.

"You still have this?"

I take the shirt off the hanger and turn to look at the now sleeping girl. I sigh softly and walk over to Blake. I gently slip the shirt over her head, pulling her arms through. I lift her up bridal style, and walk over to the side of her bed. Laying her down softly, trying not to wake her.

I stare down at the sleeping beauty for a few moments, two emotions eating at me.

Guilt and longing.

Guilt because I know if it wasn't for the bet, I wouldn't be going out of my way to do this, or at least that's what I thought.
Longing because as I stare down at Blake, her body wrapped in my old shirt, I can't help but reminisce on the old days. The days where we were inseparable.

"Sweet dreams, princess."

flashback ends, back to Blake's point of view

I have no words as Luke informs me on the events the occurred last night, a tinge of embarrassment makes it way up my spine.

"Thank you." My words are soft, and I think this is the first time I've truly been thankful something Luke has done for me in quite a long time.

"You never did tell me why you still have the shirt."

I look up at at Luke, and notice that he's already looking at me. I open my mouth, but quickly close it because I don't quite know what to say.

"I thought you hated me?" He asks.

"Luke, you have made my life miserable for the past four years." I state, looking away. I can feel tears sting in my eyes, but fight to keep them from falling.

"I kept the shirt because it was a gift from you. It was a friendship gift back when we were best fiends, back from when I looked up to and admired you." My hands are shaking, but I keep going. "I kept the shirt because even though I may hate you now, it reminds me of the good times. It reminds me of the time when we would lay awake at night and spend hours just talking to each other about anything, and everything."

I stand up, and make my way over to the door. I take my lip between my teeth, the tears threatening to spill.

"I kept the shirt because it reminds me of the first boy I loved, and I don't think I'll ever be ready to let him go, even though I know he's long gone."

With that I open the door, and make my way out. I close the door and lean against it, the tears finally escaping.

"Even though I know I'll never get him back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 294 27
"All of my wrongs, they led me right to you." ••••• When someone else's mistake turns out to be exactly what they both never knew they needed. Compl...
10.5K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...
601K 10.3K 44
"Fuck off" "Why do that, when I can fuck you? --- Two people. One bet. Who will the winner be? All rights reserved © 2014 Hemmoisapenguin(Despina)
590 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.