Love Knows No Colour

Af DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... Mere

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

EPILOGUE

13.3K 396 107
Af DaliaEllz

 With the alarm blaring beside my head, I can’t help but groan. Wrapped in Caleb’s arms I sigh as I try to pry myself out of his strong grip.

“Don’t move.” He says sleepily and I laugh at this and he simply pulls me closer towards him.

“Babe… I need to go get them ready.” I say and he just shakes his head.

“They can fend for themselves… I want my beautiful wife to myself for the day.”

“I have work.” I say simply.

“Call in sick… I’m sure they don’t want a sick doctor helping people.”

I roll my eyes and agree with him and snuggle closer to him. I close my eyes and just enjoy the time I have in his arms. It seems like forever that we haven’t had time for ourselves.

As we lay down for a while I begin to stir, “Babe as fun as it is staying with you, I want to eat.” I say and he chuckles.

“You are always hungry… How am I not surprised.” I roll my eyes at this and then roll out of bed and he does the same.

“Shut up Caleb.” I say and when his back is turned to mine I smile and jump on his back, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

“Giselle, what the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“I want a piggy back… Now bring me to the kitchen.” I demand playfully and he laughs and follows my command.

Making our way downstairs to the kitchen, Caleb sits me down on the island and begins taking things out of the fridge to make some brunch. Looking over at the kitchen, I roll my eyes at the mess the kids left for the both of us… They are seriously going to get a piece of my mind when they get home.

Admiring my husband getting ready, I can’t help but feel good that he finally learnt how to cook. After years of perfecting his skills, he has finally learnt to cook a meal without burning it. And that has made me the happiest woman in the word in the past years.

As Caleb and I eat together, I feel as if we are teens again; we could care less about anything surrounding us and all that matters to us is each other. We are caught up in our own world until I hear the phone.

Caleb answers it dreadfully.

“Hello?” He says with his deep voice.

His eyebrow raises as he looks at me as he nods his head and sighs as he says something on the phone and then hangs up.

“So what’s up?” I ask him because I know something wrong.

“Well, that was your daughter’s school and apparently something went wrong and we need to go there.” He says simply.

“How come she’s my daughter when she’s acting up?” I ask as I cross my arms.

“Because we both know where she got her attitude from; and it was not from me.” He says simply.

I roll my eyes, “That’s a lie…”

“No that’s the truth… Now hurry your pretty little ass.” He says as he kisses me on the lips quickly and we go up to get dressed.

With the both of us dressed in some jeans and a normal t-shirt, I smile at the notion that we’re matching. I tie my hair in a ponytail and get my ass in gear as does Caleb.

Making our way to the car, I make my way to the passenger seat as I never drive and Caleb begins driving. On the ride there I can’t help but think of our kids.

*

After Isaiah turned 5, I was just pregnant one year after the other… And every child was as wonderful and tiresome as the other…

In order, we have Isaiah, Mariah and Mara (The twins) who were born on April 20th, Eve who was born on the same day as Caleb, so on Valentine’s Day and it was two years after the twins, Isaac and Dionne, our next pair of twins who were born a year after on January the 27th   after and finally Ethan who was born 5 years ago on Caleb’s birthday so the 15th of May.

 So to make thinks simple, Isaiah is now turning 17; Mara and Mariah are 12; Eve is 9 ;          Isaac and Dionne are 8 and Ethan is 5. To say we never have a dull moment is an understatement. And this is just proof of this.

*

Caleb

On our way to the school I can’t help but feel annoyed because this is our 10th time here in a month… And I can’t help but wonder why Eve is getting herself in so much trouble. I can’t help but smile because her and her mom are so alike.

So when we get inside the office and we see our daughter slouching there with her curly hair around her face as she holds some ice to her face, I grab my wife’s hand because I can tell this going to be a shit show.“Eww mom, were you two like making out or something.” She says snidely and I look at Tatianna’s collar bone to see a trail of love bites.

“That is none of your concern for one… And watch yourself because you’re already in trouble.” Tatianna says staring at Eve; The both of them looking in their deep brown eyes as if speaking in some secret code. I’m not going to lie, seeing Tatianna angry is kind of sexy so I say nothing.

I clear my throat after what seems like minutes and then I feel both chocolate brown eyes on me, “So are you going to tell us what happened before we go inside?” I ask.

My daughter sighs and then looks at me, “Well some bit-“

“Language” Tatianna interrupts.

“Some girl… stepped to me and was all nasty towards me and began talking about me and so I told her if she wants to talk about something, I can gladly give her something to talk about… So I kicked her ass. She started it though… So I claim self-defense.” She says quickly and I sigh.

“What did I say about violence?” I ask.

“But Uncle Thomas told me that if someone has a problem with me I need to make an example out of them.”

“How many times did I tell you not to listen to him?” Tatianna exclaims in the middle of the office.

“But Uncle Jordan said the same thing.”She argues.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me.” She mutters under her breath.

“Language” Eve says quickly as she looks at her mom.

“Hush up… Caleb I’m going to the office.” Tatianna says and leaves me with Eve.

Sitting beside Eve, I look at her. With ice on her face, there are only a few scratches. Her deep brown eyes looking everywhere in the room but me. Her caramel skin, curly brown hair and dimples clearly indicating that we are related. She then plays with her zipper and I sigh.

“Eve… What’s going on?”I ask because this is not the first time.

“Nothing… I was defending myself.” She says simply.

“From what you said there was nothing to really defend against… You can’t beat up everyone who talks shit about you…” I say and she looks at me.

“You don’t understand dad.” She says.

“And how can anyone understand if you don’t tell us anything…” I say simply.

“Even if I would tell you… There’s nothing you can do.” She says as she crosses her arms.

“You know who you remind me of?” I ask her softly with a smile as I look at her and try to have her look at me, “Your mother…”

She laughs sarcastically at that, “Ha! We are nothing alike.” She says.

I smile. “You actually are…She talked to nobody about how she felt. She had a big wall and you know that makes it hard for people to get close”

Eve just rolls her eyes at this, “Whatever…”

I hear someone clear their throat, “As much as I love this family feel good moment that is going nowhere…. You my lovely daughter have a good week suspension. So let’s go.”

She says and with that we both get up and then walk to the car and Tatianna is just ranting under her breath with a patois accent. And I simply walk, deciding not to say anything and start the car.

When I hear Eve sigh, I cringe because I know what’s coming…

“Excuse me Queen Sheeba… Can I have your damn attention, because I don’t know who the hell you think you are but this little attitude thing don’t work with me. I haven’t taken shit like this from nobody, not even your father,  so don’t expect me to take it from you. So listen carefully, I am giving you a week. A damn week to get yourself in check because if you won’t I will.”

When Eve is about to say something, Tatianna interrupts without even looking back at her.

“I don’t think I told you that you can talk. So hush your mouth and think about what I said… And don’t you dare roll your eyes at me.”

This causes me to chuckle as I drivee

*

Tatianna.

Laying in bed by myself on a Saturday night after work I can’t help but smile as I can finally sleep. But my sleep is interrupted as I feel the bed dip and people jumping on my bed.

“Mom wake up!”

“Mom wake up!”

“Mom wake up!”

“Mom wake up!”

“Mom wake up!”

“Mom wake up!”

I hear and I groan as I open my eyes to see all my children looking at me. All of them, except for Eve, have either green or blue eyes and so this is what I am looking at as well as Eve’s beautiful brown eyes.

“What do you guys want?” I ask quietly.

“There are people downstairs and Daddy wants us to bring you down.”

I roll my eyes at this, “Hey there.., don’t roll your eyes at us. We’re following orders.” Eve says.

“Yeah mommy.” Ethan says.

Isaac and Dionne both pull the blanket off of me and then Mariah and Mara pull me to my closet to find something more tasteful than scrubs. They dress me in a floral wrap dress and Isaiah just stays there making sure everything is alright.

“Dad we’re ready!” He yells from my room with his deep booming voice and Caleb tells them to bring me down.

When I come down, our house is decorated and there are balloons everywhere as well as our family and friends

“What’s going on?”

“Well my wife seemed to have forgotten what today is so we took it upon ourselves to remind her.”

“Did I forget one of your birthdays?” I ask worriedly knowing that Isaiah’s birthday was yesterday.

“No… But you forgot yours.” Isaiah says and I look around to see happy Birthday streamers everywhere. My sister and Jordan are smiling at me and so is Melanie who I rush to give a hug.

“Are you guys kidding me?” I ask and they laugh at me. And with this people begin walking up to me and hugging me.

When Thomas comes to wish me a happy birthday I don’t wait to slap him across the head, “What the hell were you thinking teaching my daughter about violence.” I say simply as he rubs his head, “You idiot.” I say simply.

“I’m sorry but someone needed to teach her how to kick some ass… “He says with a chuckle.

“Well you’ll be glad to know she got suspended because of your life lessons.” Ii say simply.

“Yeah Caleb told me.” He says with a silly grin and then hugs me, “You’re welcome.”

I roll my eyes at this, “Melanie, please handle Thomas… For all that is holy.” I say

“How do you think I feel? He’s going to be the father of my child.” She says rubbing her stomach and I squeal and Thomas goes to get some high-fives from the guys and I talk from Jordan.

“Oh my GOD! FINALLY!!!”

“Well do you know how long it took to get Thomas to commit, let alone have a child?”

“Well you have incredible powers of persuasion.” I say with a laugh.

My sister comes and then I begin talking to my two nieces and one actually has my middle name as her name. Giselle is the same age as the twins so she’s about 11/ 12 and Alexandria is 6 years old. Giselle looks so much like Serenity and Alexandria looks like her father its crazy. It’s also the nicest thing to see Jordan so protective of his girls… No one can come within an inch of any of his girls… That includes my sister…

Next is Zachary and Caleb’s parents who are as happy as ever but my parents in law are more concerned with the grandchildren which brings a smile to my face. My mommy comes to give me a hug and kiss as does my dad and new step-dad…

Next are my children who hug me and give me some gifts which causes me to have a wide grin. And we all sit together until I am finally greeted by my husband. Who wraps his arms around me and kisses me, “So I have your present but I think we should wait until everyone has left…” He whispers seductively in my ear and I smirk at this and feel shivers run down at the sound of his voice.

“Well I guess we’re going to have to start kicking these people out… I want my gift now.” I say and he chuckles as he shakes his head.

“I don’t think so.” He says and then makes his way to sit beside me as he fishes in his pockets. “But hopefully this will be able to satisfy you until we kick everyone out and these damn kids go to bed. He says and then hands me two blue boxes. In one was a pair of beautiful earrings and one was another charm bracelet with a bunch of diamond letters. And I knew it was for all my kids and him. There also was a Simba for our dog. I smile at him as I lean my head on his shoulder and then kiss him softly on the lips as I let my mouth linger on his.

As I break the kiss I hear our kids complaining and walking away and this causes us to laugh.

“I love you white boy.” I say jokingly.

“And I love you more Giselle.” He says softly as his arms wrap around me and pull me close.

And so as I sit here with my loving husband and look not only at my family and my sister’s and everyone surrounding me such as Deon( who by the way is Dionne’s godfather), Shani, Jordan, Melanie, Zachary, Thomas, and all my loved ones and seeing the love they have for one another. As I look at them and their eyes which are so different. The love that we all have is universal.

And that is when I learnt that Love Knows and Sees No Color.

And I wouldn’t have learnt that without Caleb.

**

There you have it. Thanks to everyone who has been reading and supported me through this long ass journey. Thank you all for your patience as well. And I hope you liked it.

I am hoping for some comments. As well as a heads up I am most likely making a sequel or a spin-off of some sort. If you have any ideas let me know…

But yeah THANKS TO ALL!!!

And I hope you all enjoyed.

Once again please comment.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 28
**THIRD Book To Shades of You & I and Saving You & I** Asia Williams and Hunter Taylor have had their fair share of drama. There is always something...
2.6M 60.6K 83
"I dont care what your color is baby all I want is you" Mareo says. Diamond Lane is new to the country and what she doesnt know is that she will ha...
119K 3.1K 20
Well... Obviously this is a Papyrus X reader.... So yeah. Interesting stuff might happen. Your human... And I may update frequently, but then at time...
549K 17.1K 37
Eren Jaeger and his best friend Armin Arlert have a huge crush on you! And you like both of them but you can't choose just one because you like them...