moonstruck//Aaron hotchner

By 10jadeee

Camilla Perez is a new agent at the BAU and that's all...read to find out More

characters
1. The New Agent
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14 pt.1
ch.14 pt.2
ch.14 pt.3
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.32
ch. 33
ch.34
ch.35
ch.36
ch.37
ch.38
ch.39
ch.40
ch.41
ch.42
ch.43
ch.44
ch.45
ch.46
ch.47
ch.48
ch.49
ch.50
ch.51
ch.52
ch.53
ch.54
ch.55
ch.56
ch.57
ch.58
ch.59
ch.60
ch.61
ch.62
ch.63
ch.64
ch.65
ch.66
ch.67
ch.68
ch.69
Character
ch.70
ch.71
ch.72
ch.73
ch.74
ch.75
ch.76
ch.77
ch.78
ch.79
ch.80
ch.81
ch.82
Question on continuing this book!
Ideas!?
Moonstruck 2!

ch.31

4.7K 48 5
By 10jadeee

Sexual Content Warning

Morgan told Hotch and the rest of the team about what happened with Camilla. Or what was about to happen to her.

Mabel Henry Home

Camilla slowly began to come to her sense, her head was pounding as her face was still on the floor, as she looked all around her and took a deep breath. There was more to the old lady than she realized, for one thing she swung a mean teakettle. Turns out she was that old but not that weak. The door opened above her and the light that shown through caused her to squint and adjust her eyes.

"Agent Perez good to see you're finally awake. How's your head?

"Oh hey Mabel my head is just fine, got any painkillers?" Camilla said getting up but Mabel elbowed her in her back making her fall again.

"If I was a robber I wouldn't want to mess with you, old and strong could fool anyone as you did me" she said laughing.

"Is something funny to you?"

"No, I mean you did just hit me in the head so its kinda not in the right place"

"You know you killed my husband and my son, YOU TOOK THE ONLY GOOD THING AWAY FROM ME TWO TIMES YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH"

"well my dad was a serial killer and I think you would be a cool step mother"

Mabel went to get duck tape and it was enough for Camilla to get up in time and kick her in her back making her fall in all the boxes she has.

"You little bitch!" she said getting up and punching Camilla in the face, she grunted. The strength of course again surprised Camilla again she punched her in the face again leaving her nose bleeding as she fell on her back and turn around to get up Mabel hit her in her back with a long piece of board.

Camilla got up and kicked Mabel in the ribs and punching her three times in a row making her upper eye and her nose bleed. Camilla took a vase and slammed it over Mabel's head as they fell on the floor, Camilla was on top punching Mabel in the face. Mabel reached over to her side reaching for a bat and hitting her making her fall over.

Mabel got up and started running towards the stairs when Camilla grabbed a wire and wrapped it around her neck and dragged her back down the stairs and her falling on the ground. Mabel kicked Camilla in her stomach making her fall back as Mabel got up waiting for Camilla.

"You know I came up with the idea to have him kill mothers and their three daughters because of you, you all ruined his life"

Camilla started having flashbacks of killing her dad and remembering the innocent victims.

"Oh fuck off Mabel, we were the greatest gift of his life and you were just a distraction"

Mabel got angry as she came running to Camilla when she grabbed the bat and swung it at her head making her fall and hitting her head against the wall as the blood ran from her head.

Camilla fell to the floor with her shirt bloodied and torn up and she was breathing heavy. "One strong ass old lady" Camilla said laying down when the basement door opened and Morgan and Hotch came downstairs with their gun drawn.

"Oh thank god you came, she's dead" Camilla said with her face full of pain and Hotch came to check on her kneeling down and holding her face.

"I'm fine Aaron" Camilla said putting her head in his chest.

"So I ended up killing my dad's second family, she was married to him and I killed her son 6 years ago, she's one strong old lady" Camilla said looking at her body.

"Are you okay" Morgan asked.

"Yea im fine, I just need a bunch of pills for this headache"

"You have a black eye" Hotch said.

"And you think I was suppose to know that, there isnt a mirror in here. But thank you" she said smiling at him.

"Are you still mad at me about earlier."

Camilla looked at Hotch and then kissed him.

"I dont know" she said and left up the stairs leaving hotch.

Later back at home Camilla was in the bathroom cleaning up herself after a hectic week and day. She looked her self in the mirror and just stood there looking at herself and sat on the floor playing with her hands and started to cry. She decided to call her mum.

"Hey mum, how are you?'' she asked sounding sad.

"Camilla, I'm good how are you?"

"I'm not sure, there is something I have to tell you" she said taking a deep breath.

"What is it Camilla?"

"Remember that case in Dallas, Texas 6 years ago and the killer was targeting mothers and her three daughters?"

"Of course because he was killing households just like ours, why what happened, did you finally catch him?"

There was nothing but silence when her mum asked if she caught him.

"Yes, I did but the killer was...um...he was....ah dad" she said taking a deep breath.

"Ah...how...I mean...Camilla how...?"

"I know mum I asked the same thing and I didn't want to believe it when I first saw him, he told me that its why he had a certain type of victims because he left and couldn't come to to face it that he wasn't coming back...I'm sorry"

"is-is he in jail?"

"N-n-no he kidnapped my team and I...I killed him mum" Camilla said crying and making it obvious.

"Oh honey, its going to be fine, I know that you didnt want to believe it but he was a serial killer and they all deserve to die for taking innocent lives, Camilla you're in the FBI its okay...most people wouldn't kill there parent if they were a serial killer but you are brave. I love you and you are so strong Camilla never forget that, I love you"

"Thanks, I love you too, have a goodnight"

"You too my love"

Camilla hung up the phone and got up and washed her face and started to feel better when she heard a knock on the door. She looked through the peep hole and saw Hotch, she smiled and opened the door.

"Hello Love" Camilla said with a British accent and letting him in, closing the door.

"How are you?"

"I just called my mum and told her that my dad was the serial killer and that I killed him but I feel better knowing that she knows, but I think she's gonna be ok" she said taking a deep breath.

"Are you going to be okay?" he said coming closer to her.

"I think I will be" she said hugging him.

"And the towel?"

"Yea I came out the shower some time ago and stayed in the bathroom just sitting there."

"How can I make you feel better?" Hotch said holding her hands.

Camilla smiled at him and put her hands around his neck and started to kiss him which turned into a makeup session. H He picked her up and went to her bedroom putting her to stand up as she helped take his suit off and he took her towel off and just stared at her beautiful body.

"You're so beautiful" He said kissing her and touching her body. She locked eyes with him and grabbed his large erection in her hands and gently stroked it up and down. She pleased his manhood for sometime. He picked her up and laid her on the bed. He smashed his lips against lips. Almost immediately Camilla's mouth opened to allow Aaron's tongue to tangle with hers.

His hands went to her breasts and squeezed, his thumbs finding her nipples and caressing in a circular motion that made her feel weak in her legs. Hotch used his hands to push her knees apart. His eyes never leaving her face, as he pulled her legs up to the edge of the bed so her knees were bent and spread apart.

He kissed and nipped his way up and then back down again between her thighs, purposefully missing the center of her body just to tease her. He could see the moisture gathered there from anticipation and he was thirsty for it. He kissed her again and went between her thighs licking her clit.

"Ohhh, gosh." Camilla whispered as she tried to control her hips from raising off the bed. Aaron repeated the action again, slower this time and then swirled his tongue around her clit as she moaned above him. "Aaron, please"

Aaron climbed on to the bed and latched his mouth on hers again and they both moved to the middle of the bed. Before they went farther, Aaron reached over to the nightstand to grab a condom.

He shivered in anticipation before quickly returning to his position between her legs. He grabbed his manhood and rubbed it up and down. Then he placed the tip at her entrance and slowly entered her, fighting for every inch. "You're so tight, baby" he breathed out. He kept going until he was as far in as he could and then he paused for a second to let her adjust.

He pulled out fully and then thrust back in again, repeating the act until he found a good speed. He looked down at her face and their eyes locked, smiling breaking out in their faces. Hotch leaned down so his forearms were next to her shoulders and his hands were on either side of her face, stroking her cheeks

They rocked together until they gradually moved faster towrds their orgasms. "Oh yeah" Camilla moaned loudly. He moved faster into her, but then she suddenly stopped him with a hand to his chest. "What's wrong?" he asked while still in her.

"I want to witch positions" she told him. "Get on your knees and hook your arms behind your thighs" Hotch did as she said, appreciating the view of her arching her back beneath him. "Okay start moving" She instructed.

Hotch reentered Camilla roughly, immediately returning to his hard and fast pace. The new angle hit Camilla deeper inside and cause his manhood to brush her G-spot with every thrust. "Aw, yeah, baby" Camilla moaned, one hand clutching her bed sheets and the other pulling her hair back away from her face. Hotch increased his thrust and within seconds, her body stiffened and her screams filled the room. Hotch didnt stop, but then he felt a sudden pressure abasing his manhood and pulled out, leaning back on his legs and her juices poured out of her.

Hotch watched until she finally calmed down, a huge smile gracing his lips. "Damn" He leaned back over her so his body covered hers again and laid gentle kisses on her neck, while her fingers were in his hair.

Without warning he entered her again in one movement, filling her up to the hilt. She gasped, surprised and he leaned his head down so his mouth was against her ear. "I'm so fucking in love with you" he said kissing her ear. He moved inside of her fast, reaching his own orgasm. Camilla held on to his shoulders as she felt her body rise up again in pleasure. He pulled back and looked at her.

When they returned to earth for their highs, Hotch rolled off of her and laid on his back as they caught their breaths. After a moment, he got off the bed and headed for the bathroom to clean and gave Camilla a washcloth to clean up. They got back in bed Hotch laid on his side and just looked at Camilla.

"What?"

"Nothing you are just amazing, strong, beautiful, everything about you is the best and I love you" He said touching her face, she smiled at him and kissed him.

"I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 288 53
Heather (Holly) Brooks Shaughnessy joins the BAU team. She falls in love. Derek? Aaron? Solving cases and going through dramas together, she makes up...
816K 15.8K 75
dependent ~ aaron hotchner x oc A quiet tech analyst, named Ellie Lombardi, for the FBI suddenly gets thrown a curve ball when one of the me...
980K 20.7K 44
"He tends to ramble a lot," she says leaning in closer. "I don't mind it," I reply. "Actually, I think it's kind of cute." Jaella Fox, an FBI agent w...
67.9K 2.1K 57
JJ is going on maternity leave for her second baby, so she brings in the BAU her most trusted friend to replace her for the foreseeable four months...