ch.16

Once I arrived to the BAU I went to get some coffee and Morgan came up to me smiling as hard as ever. "What happened to your voice" Morgan asking me, suspecting me off something. "I'm getting sick, it happens all the time" I said avoiding eye contact. "So what's going on with you and the gorgeous doctor Savannah" I said changing the topic. "Oh great I scored my first date with her" he said smiling. "Well of course because you're a ladies magnet" Prentiss said making me laugh. "But I really want to start something with her so she's different" Derek said. "How about you get your love life sorted out first then come talk to me" Derek said leaving Prentiss and I alone.

3rd Person POV

The team all gathered in the conference room for a new case.

"We have 3 victims in Seattle. Hannah Montegomery was last seen jogging in the park two weeks before she was found stabbed and tortured in an alley. Our second victim, Janice Smith, was found in an alley in the same condition only a week after going missing. A new girl, Alexa Brown, went missing 4 days ago and hasn't been seen since" Emily informed the team as JJ was recovering.

"Was there any similarities between the victims" Morgan asked.

"All three have the same victimology. They are all brunettes, medium built, and 25 - 30 years old" Reid stated.

"They were also found wearing jogging suits" Rossi said.

"Okay, wheels up in 20 minutes" Hotch said leaving.

While on the plane the team discussed more of the case.

"The unsub is speeding up the kidnappings. We probably only have 2 - 3 days to find this girl" Rossi said.

"Okay Morgan, I want you and Perez to go the areas these victims were found. Dave and Emily, go talk to the families of the women and ask if they know anything. Reid and I will go to the station and get set up." Hotch stated.

The team arrived in Seattle and everyone went to where they were assigned. Morgan and Perez went to the alley where the last victim was found.

"Well this unsub just dumped the bodies like they were trash" Perez says.

"Maybe he has a problem with women" Morgan said looking around.

"Right like how Ted Bundy would kill women that looked like his fiancé" Perez stated.

"Yea, lets go back and tell Hotch"

Rossi and Emily went to Hannah Montegomery's house to talk to her family.

"Mr. Montegomery, I'm Agent Prentiss and this is SSA David Rossi. We're from the FBI. We're so sorry for your loss. Can we come in? We just want to ask you some questions about your wife."

"Sure come on in" Mr. Montegomery said stepping away from the door.

"Sir, we noticed that your wife was found wearing a jogging suit. Do you know where she was jogging?" Rossi asked.

"Well, every day she runs in Big Bear Park at 3:00"

"Thank you, That should help us"

Emily and Rossi then went to the home of Janice Smith to talk to her family.

"Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Im Agent Prentiss and this is SSA David Rossi. We're from the FBI. We're investigating the murder of your daughter. We are so sorry for your loss. Can we come in and ask some questions?"

"Yes please all we want is justice for our daughter." Mrs. Smith said walking to the couch.

"Ma'am, do you know where your daughter was when she was kidnapped" Rossi said.

"She was jogging at Big Bear Park. She jogs there everyday at 2:00. Will that help?"

"We think the man that killed your daughter is watching and kidnapping women that jog in Big Bear Park. Your information should help find this man. Thank you" Prentiss said.

When Emily and Rossi got outside she said "Both girl were jogging in Big Bear Park when they were kidnapped."

"Lets go to Alexa Brown's house to see if she was jogging in the same park" Rossi said getting in the car.

Rossi and Emily drove to Alexa Brown's house and discovered that she too was kidnapped at Big Bear Park. They drove to the station to tell the rest of the team.