Confessions of a Bad Boy // S...

Par RE_BellBooks

As her senior year approaches, Allyson Craine finds herself unraveling from all aspects of her life. From the... Plus

Confession Of A Bad Boy
Casting Call
Chapter One- My Best Friend, My Sister, My Louise
Chapter Three- Walking Cliché
Chapter Four- Your Inner Perv Likes The Bad Boy
Chapter Five- Where's Your Sense Of Adventure
Chapter Six- Eat Shit Muskrat
Chapter Seven- You Fall For A Guy-He Secretly Falls For You
Chapter Eight- This Wardrobe Definitely Wasn't Narnia
Chapter Nine- I Give Their Pathetic Lives Excitement
Chapter Ten- Moves Like Patrick Swayze
Chapter Eleven- Strip It And Tip It
Chapter Twelve - Spilled Beans
Chapter Thirteen- I'd Rather Lick Shreks Foot
Chapter Fourteen- Um What Is This, Motel Roach?
Chapter Fifteen- Beauty And The Bad Boy
Chapter Sixteen- My Life Is A Sick Teen Movie
Chapter Seventeen- How To Kill A Heart
Chapter Eighteen-You Are Mine
Chapter Nineteen- Exercise Freedom
Chapter Twenty- Bad Boy Confessions
Chapter Twenty One- Fallback Or Fall Apart
Chapter Twenty Two- Don't Torture Yourself
Chapter Twenty Three-Time Heals all wounds, I'll be okay until then
Chapter Twenty Four- All Eyes
Chapter Twenty Five- I've Been To Prison
Chapter Twenty Six- Mally Lives
Chapter Twenty Seven- It's Complicated With Mason Reynolds
Chapter Twenty Eight- Our Song
Chapter Twenty Nine- Oh My God You're Pregnant
Chapter Thirty- Love Makes Family
Chapter Thirty One- We're Not Even In The Same Ocean
Chapter Thirty Two- It's You
Chapter Thirty Three- There's No Other Place For Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Two- That's Quality Heart Attack Material

25.6K 965 286
Par RE_BellBooks

CHAPTER TWO- That's Quality Heart Attack Material

"Sweetie wake up." A faint voice called. I groaned, and willed my magical powers to make the intruder go away.

"Carol, she's still sleeping and it's too early."

Your powers are lagging. A small voice teased me.

It's too damn early in the morning to deal with you.

"Oh hush Derek!" Mom warned dad, there voices piercing through sleepy state. "It's her first day of...senior y-year." Mom choked out.

I groaned into my pillow and pulled the sheets over my head. I felt someone tugging at them, trying to pry them away from me. I pulled back harder, but they were stronger than me. I pulled it one last time, but they won and left me bare.

My leg however wasn't going to lose the battle. It shot out and hit something hard, and then I heard a deep groan.

"Son of a-"

"Language!" Mom chastised dad before he could curse.

"I'm sorry but your daughter has one hell of a kick." Dad whined in pain.

I picked me head out of the pillow and peered at the clock. It read it was only six o'clock.

Were they honestly trying to kill me? Was that their intention? I do not rise before the sun. And I am a firm believer that a person should never-under any circumstance-rise before the sun.

It's a crime against humanity!

"May I ask why you both are in my room at the crack of dawn?" I croaked out, my voice still ragged.

"Your mother thought it would be cool if we saw you wake up. I told her it was creepy. But she said you took too long waking up and she tried to wake you herself." Dad explained selling mom out all the while trying to make it sound normal.

There was no way that was normal.

"It wasn't creepy! Parents do that all the time." Mom scoffed, defending herself.

"What? Stalk their children." Dad asked rhetorically.

"I wasn't stalking her! I was just simply watching her sleep-cant a mother do that without being dubbed a freak? Parents do that!" Mom said raising her voice, but it only came out squeaky. Dad chuckled and kissed her forehead affectionately.

"Mom. Dad. That's way beyond weird, now please get out of my room." I said forcing my self to yawn to emphasize my weariness.

"Oh-alright Ally Cat." Dad said, escorting mom out by the elbow.

"We'll be back in an hour! We're gonna do this all over again young lady!" Mom called out before dad shut the door on her face.

Why couldn't my parents have tried for one more kid? I laid in bed listening to them argue about whether this was crossing some boundary.

For the record, it was.

Mom had always been clingy. She was a hands on parent. However, since my senior year had inched closer, it seemed as if something triggered her. Like some wires were crossed in her hardrive and she was going haywire.  Her love for me before was suffocating--but now it was obsessive. As if she didn't want me to grow up.

Dad on the other hand had been more lenient. We were close in that tradional father daughter dynamic. Of course he's still the same guy who'd rather have his daughter become a nun rather than someone's 'Baby Momma'. Totally understandable.

But my sane dad had disappeared too. Both of them were going to be the death of me. I doubt I'll make it to Christmas without one of them trying to pull me out school.

And by one of them, I meant mom. She was crazy enough.

Of course if it did go that far, I will have my parents on the first trip to the loony bin.

"Carol, normal parents don't watch their children sleep! And as for your other question, I don't think Ally would like us dropping her off at school." Dad said, I could practically hear him digging his grave. My mom didn't like being told what to do.

"Derek, I will wring your fucking neck! She's not ready for school! We have to pull her out before she finds out what college is. Before she tries to leave us for good!" Mom rambled hysterically.

"Okay, that's it. I've married a mad woman. DO YOUR HEAR YOURSELF! You sound like a crazy-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" Mom warned him.

I drifted off to sleep somewhere after that. My parents didn't argue much, and when they did it sounded pretty funny. They always had a tendency to fight like teenagers. Which I guess was pretty cute. They almost looked young enough to be one.

I know most kids don't like to admit it- I'm not like most kids- but my parents were actually really good looking.

Dad, who is pushing forty,  is quite tall and with a thick mane of blonde hair and blue eyes. Mom, is beyond beautiful with her curly blonde hair and sparkling grey eyes. She was fairly tall for her age, but fit my dad's profile quite well.

They looked like movie stars. And since we lived in Clear Bay, catching a tan is normal. Their skin was perfectly sun kissed, and not all leathery like some older folks got.

From time to time, whenever we went out as a family, I would hear people whisper. They would say dad was so handsome; it looked like he leapt out the pages of esquire. And mom looked like a runway model, but with better hair. I admired their beauty when I was younger. But mind you, when puberty hit-all I wanted to do was get away from them.

How would you like to look at two beautiful people while you're body is changing? It completely sucked for me, being compared to mom and dad. Here I was growing pimples and awkwardly developing and my Hollywood parents were as gorgeous as could be.

But that phase was over, and even though I'm not gorgeous like them-at least I'm decent looking.

At least that's what I tell the beast that greets me every morning in the mirror.

***

"Allyson Craine! Get your butt down here, you're going to be late!" Dad called from downstairs.

I gave myself one more glance in the mirror. I didn't look like I really wanted to get dressed. I wore a plain grey washout t-shirt with a black hoodie and a pair of jeans. I paired it with my worn out black vans and pulled my chestnut hair in a ponytail.

I didn't even bother putting on a little make up. I didn't care if this was senior year; there was no one at school I wanted to impress. Screw all of them; in a couple months we were all going our separate ways.

"You look like one sexy twelve year old boy." I stated flatly in the mirror. "You are a gorgeous boy Allyson. Make all the twelve year old girls say 'Ooh Allyson, you look so fine. Me love you long time!'" I joked dryly to myself.

"Allyson Grace Craine" Dad's voice boomed now. There was no doubt in my mind he was annoyed that I took so long.

"I'm coming dad, keep your pants on." I rolled my eyes, heading downstairs.

I ran downstairs and brushed past my dad. I know it probably sounded rude to do, and it was, but I had woken up in the worst mood. I noticed mom was nowhere to be found, which meant she left for work already.

Thankfully,  because I was already irritated. The last thing I needed was my mom holding my hand as I walked into the school.

"What's up sweetie?" Dad asked catching up to me. I know he could sense my mood but I shrugged him off.

"Nothing." I lied.

He didn't believe me; I could see it in his eyes. But he shook his head and decided not to press me any further. I climbed into the passenger seat and strapped myself in before drowning out the world with Blink 182.

Dad was taking me to school because quite frankly, I didn't feel up to driving. I had too much on my mind and driving was already a poor quality of mine.

Most people rather drive right? Well not me, I rather sit shot gun and get lost in whatever scenery or music had entranced me.

The drive didn't take long at all; we pulled in front of JFK high in less than five minutes. I was about to get out of the car when dad gripped my arm. I turned to look at him and he had a worried expression plastered on his face.

"What?" I asked a little freaked out. Dad was a man of limited emotions, and worry was definitely not one of them.

"Have a good day sweetie." He hesitated with a small smile.

"I will dad." I said, but I knew it wouldn't be a good day. Call it intuition, but something was in the air and it didn't feel right.

I grabbed my bag and opened the door. As I was walking away, dad called after me. I turned to see he had rolled down the window.

"Oh and your mother and I have meetings in the afternoon. See if Brie could give you ride home, okay?" He didn't immediately drive off and I realized he was waiting for a response.

"Uh sure dad, bye." I lied again. This whole lying thing was becoming a nasty habit of mine.

I wasn't going to ask Brie for a ride, I didn't think I could face her. Even the thought of her brought a wave a nausea.

Why did she have to be with him? Of all people why did she have to go out with Laine? The guy, I had admired since he first spoke to me in fourth grade. The same guy who helped me up after Mason Reynolds had tied my shoelaces together.

I was going to marry him! But my best friend bested me. She had him right where I had only dreamed of.

But this was Brie. My Brie-the perfect picture of an all American girl.

Brie was exceptionally beautiful, and smart, and kind, and athletic.... Okay. So not helping myself out here. It was obvious why Laine would fall for her.The question I should be asking is, why did she fall for him?

Laine was smart, and athletic, and kind, and cute, and...dang it! They were perfect for one another! Perfect all along, and I hadn't even seen it. But why now? Why did they go out now?

Had Brie liked him all along? Or did she fall for him when I wasn't around? I really didn't want to be mad at Brie, but it was so hard not to. Brie always got what she wanted. She was 'little Miss. Perfect' and I never resented her for that. In fact I was quite proud of her.

She had the perfect family, depsite her parents divorce, they had remained friends.  She had perfect grades and easily outsmarted anyone we knew. She had the perfect look, there was no doubt she was beautiful.  But now- much to my dismay- she had the perfect boyfriend. My perfect boyfriend.

Brie had everything she could ever want, and what do I get? I get to watch my best friend suck face with the only guy to every make my heart pound faster and faster until it threatened to kill me.

That's quality heart attack material.

"Ally!" I heard a voice call when I was fiddling with my locker.

I turned a little too quickly and my books fell over. I groaned and went down to pick them up, when someone toppled over me. It happened way too fast for me to register. One second I heard my name being called, then the next a heavy body was lying on me.

"Get off me!" I growled wiggling under said sumo wrestler. "Jesus, what the hell are your parents feeding you!"

Said, sumo wrestler, picked up their head and I nearly crapped my pants. Could my day get even worse?

It was Mason Reynolds-JFK's resident bad boy. His nose was only inches from mine, and it felt like time was slowing down. He was so close...

Involuntarily my breath caught and Mason gazed down at my lips before smirking.

"Reynolds!" One of the teachers yelled waddling down the hallway. Yes, the man was waddling- isn't that a pretty picture?

Mason's eyes snapped to the teacher and he quickly got up, before shooting me another smirk and a wink.

Then he was darting down the hall and around the corner before disappearing. The teacher followed him, and by the looks of it, he was furious.

His face was beet red and his veins were popping out of his neck. But the way Mason was built, the teacher wasn't going to catch up to him anytime soon.

"Whoa! Ally are you okay?" My friend Collins asked, holding out her hand. I took it and brushed off my shirt.

"Yeah." I mumbled picking up my books, "Where you calling me earlier?" I asked hoping to change the subject. The last thing I wanted was to talk about my small run in with Mason Reynolds.

"Uh-huh..." She trailed off.I waited for her to finish.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Okay so I should have mentioned that Collins was your stereotypical blonde. Except she wasn't blonde, she was a brunette. But you get what I'm saying. She was the "Karen" in our circle of friends. (In case you didn't catch on, that's a Mean Girls reference.)

Although she wasn't bright, and sometimes came up with the weirdest one liners, she was still a friend. Despite being completely clueless at times, she was a friend. Her loyalty to friendship was her greatedt attribute.

"Collins. What did you want to tell me?" I spoke slowly when she didn't attempt to finish her sentence.

"Oh yeah!" Her hazel eyes widened like saucers, "Did you know about Brie and Laine? Everyone's been talking about them, I just wanted to warn you...because you know..." she trailed off not needing to say more.

See? A good friend.

Okay so maybe I was wrong.

Talking about Mason wasn't the last thing I'd want to talk about. It's Brie and Laine,  I didn't want to talk about them at all. Hell, I didn't even want to think about it.

"Thanks Collins." I smiled, despite feeling like complete crap.

Together, we walked to class with talks of how we spent our summer. But even when Collins retold her story of how she almost sold her little brother on Ebay.  I still couldn't escape the new couple of JFK high.

Because everyone was talking....and everyone was looking.....at me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Broken Par Claire

Roman pour Adolescents

5.6K 215 40
Grace Jackson has been dealing with self hatred since middle school. It only became worse as the school years went by, and just when Grace feels it's...
501K 21.4K 59
"Everyone has a chapter they don't want to read out loud. Mine just so happens to be a book." Allison Bridge. Hearing her name makes most people crin...
I Stole The Bad Boys Diary Par ♡

Roman pour Adolescents

1.4M 51.5K 40
Scarlett Everwood isn't necessarily your average 17-year-old girl, but she's managed to get by. After a year of pulling herself back together, she's...
864K 29.9K 63
We have all read stories about a girl falling for a bad boy. We have all also read stories about a girl falling for her childhood best friend. Well...