K i l l e r || K.TH [COMPLETE]

By kimgucci_taetae

"It's either kill or be killed, choose wisely" Highest ranking~ • #33 mafia • #13 bias • #22 mafialeader //Or... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
🎉🎉!!THANK YOU!!🎉🎉
Sorry✅
9
I'm back!!
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
😈SUFFER WITH ME!😈
29
30
31
32
sad
Happy
PLEASE READ!!

6

8.7K 254 86
By kimgucci_taetae

"You won't understand you'll come to know sooner or later." He patted my head

Know what sooner or later? Nah, whatever it's not like I care about him anyways. It became pretty awkward between us as yoongi kept staring at me.

"Ummm..... is there something on my face?" I ask

"Oh, no no!" He snapped out. "You are just pretty..."

I felt my face heat up immediately. "Oh, T-thanks" I say as I pushed a string of hair behind my ear. I didn't want to make things awkward so I started off asking him a question.

"So.... How did you start off being a mafia?" I ask pretty curious.

"Actually, Taehyung was my childhood friend. We grew up together and did things all together. So when he said me that he wanted to be a mafia, I didn't hesitate to join him"

"Oh, pretty interesting....." I say. So that monster has a friend who is really close...

We both chatted for a good 10 minutes befour taehyung called us back for training. It was actually fun talking with him. He is a really funny person! The thing I like about him the most is his cute little gummy smile! It is sooo cute

-Time skip- (sorry I'm lazy!)

I let out a sigh as I finally reached my room. I was really exhausted, today was a pretty hard day of training. I went to my bed and fell on it, laying on my stomach. I slept there for 5 minutes befour heading to the washroom room to take a shower.

I removed my clothes and took a warm shower. I came out and wore some comfy clothes. I layed on the bed, lokimg at the ceiling and thought of everything that is happening on my life right now.

I feel like my soul has been drained out of me. Anyway it's not like feel this way after I came here...... My life has always been like this since years.

I then remember about the training I had today and how I learned how to use a gun. I still remember the nervousness I felt when I held the gun. When I finally pushed the trigger of felt so powerful.
As if like no one in this world could hurt me. It felt so right.

While I was thinking about things, I felt something cold on my face. I look up to see the one and only monster pouring water on me!

"What are doing?!" I ask clear angry

"Can't you see?. Are you blind? I am pouring water on you" He says as if nothing happened.

"I know, WHY are you pouring water on me?!" I ask irritated

"You weren't responding to me when I asked you to come down for dinner so I poured water on you. Now you better come or I will have to pour water in you again" He said and went out shutting the door behind.

Uhhh! I hate him! Now I have to change the bed covers and my clothes again. I just took a shower! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I quickly changed my clothes and went downstairs. When I went down I saw him eating already. And the stupid Me thought that he would wait for me. I sat down the chair and started eating my food.

I looked at him eating, he took huge bites clearly looking hungry. I looked at the way his jaw moves and makes it look sharper as he chews the food. I looked at his long lashes then his pink lips. In all he looked perfect and hot.

" You know a picture would last longer " He said making me snap out of my thoughts.

"What...? I-i wasn't staring at you!" I say

"I didn't say you were staring at me?" He says still smirking

"W-whatever!" I say, embarrassed. As I got up, leaving the dishes in the kitchen and leaving to my room.

I layed on my bed after taking off my slippers. I took out my phone and set my alarm befour setting it at the table. I let out a sigh as I thought about what happened at the dinner table.

What was I even thinking about that time?! I literally thought he was hot! Oh my god I can't belive it. Now he might think that I'm a creeper. Oh god, why do the most unluckiest things happen to me? Now how am I gonna face him tomorrow? I hate myself more now!

I then slept as I was really tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mendacity || KTH By Taely95

Mystery / Thriller

103K 7K 50
Countries' wish have already came true. War has pulverized countries.People then started to rebuild and develop cities instead of countries. New laws...
252K 8.1K 64
Jungkook, the heartthrob of the school with whom Lee Hyeji is truly, madly, deeply in love with is her best friend. Do you think she'll be loved by h...
Dried Ink By S.

General Fiction

60.2K 7.4K 56
Having a crush is unhealthy What would you do if the other person felt the same? Or not? Or they just played with you and your feelings? Or do they...
36.5K 2.4K 19
(Completed 8/11/2020) ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ Taehyung, a world famous supermodel, comes across fate on an unplanned trip to Milan. When his existing stylist...